US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

36 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

‘We Will Come At Them’: Trump Lawyer Alina Habba Vows Revenge Against Letitia James After Fraud Verdict

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/we-will-come-at-them-trump-lawyer-alina-habba-vows-revenge-against-letitia-james-after-fraud-verdict/

I'm not a psychiatrist, nor do I play one on t.v.; however I do believe this lawyer has serious issues in recognizing reality.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

‘We Will Come At Them’: Trump Lawyer Alina Habba Vows Revenge Against Letitia James After Fraud Verdict

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/we-will-come-at-them-trump-lawyer-alina-habba-vows-revenge-against-letitia-james-after-fraud-verdict/

I thought TFG canned Habba Habba in last weeks episode of the Make America even more Amazing shit show. Sponsered by MAGidots everywhere.

• Cheers 3

Sooo.....facing a penalty of $355 million, Team Bone Spurs has decided to release the fugliest $400 sneakers you can possiblt imagine:

image.thumb.jpeg.0ace3e7bfbed5cfa41646a15c3b3f4fc.jpeg

It's unclear at this point whether these atrocities were designed by a 4 year-old, or the same company that designed those Thursday Night Football unis....

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Lindsey Graham Breaks With Trump On the Border: ‘We Cannot Wait’ On Fixing This ‘National Security Nightmare’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/lindsey-graham-breaks-with-trump-on-the-border-we-cannot-wait-on-fixing-this-national-security-nightmare/

That immigration bill needs to lock that border down tight.  There are migrant gangs now forming in NY that are moving around already to other states to commit crimes. 

https://nypost.com/2024/02/12/metro/nyc-migrant-moped-gang-ringleader-makes-chilling-admission-about-crime-network-its-much-bigger-than-me/

Those guys who beat up the NYPD cops were also already part of a Venezuelan gang.

https://abc7ny.com/officers-attacked-migrants-times-square-arrest/14431857/

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Sooo.....facing a penalty of $355 million, Team Bone Spurs has decided to release the fugliest $400 sneakers you can possiblt imagine:

image.thumb.jpeg.0ace3e7bfbed5cfa41646a15c3b3f4fc.jpeg

It's unclear at this point whether these atrocities were designed by a 4 year-old, or the same company that designed those Thursday Night Football unis....

There's a sucker born every minute.  He made a killing on selling those NFT pictures of himself. 

I'm sorta surprised that he hasn't re-started up all of his old businesses like Trump Water, Trump Steak, Trump Ties, etc.

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

There's a sucker born every minute.  He made a killing on selling those NFT pictures of himself. 

I'm sorta surprised that he hasn't re-started up all of his old businesses like Trump Water, Trump Steak, Trump Ties, etc.

Don't forget Trump urine tests.  I am not joking ether.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I think this was my favorite:

image.thumb.jpeg.3ce6f50a9a417ecfaf747916c80f0ce8.jpeg

I'm not familiar with the gameplay, but I assume that cheating is not only allowed, but encouraged....

• Haha 2

Imagine spending every day whining in 287 page thread about one political party while vehemently defending another and it isn't even your country. 

Accusing Canadians of being MAGA because they won't flock to Biden and Trudeau's jock like they always do...

Pavlov's frothing basket of adorable's.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rob Eh said:

Imagine spending every day whining in 287 page thread about one political party while vehemently defending another and it isn't even your country. 

Accusing Canadians of being MAGA because they won't flock to Biden and Trudeau's jock like they always do...

Pavlov's frothing basket of adorable's.

you do realize that who's in power can have a big impact on Canada?