US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

On 2/17/2024 at 1:06 PM, The Arrogant Worms said:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy Invites Trump to Tour Ukraine’s War-Torn Front Lines: ‘I Am Ready Even to Go With Him’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/volodymyr-zelenskyy-invites-trump-to-tour-ukraines-war-torn-front-lines-i-am-ready-even-to-go-with-him/

Just make sure Trump is in front. You never know what that bastard will do behind you.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Soooo....... you're saying you don't support products created in the USA and support products made in sweat shops in exploited third world countries?

Your reaches of logic are astounding. But I could give a fuck about US made goods. I'll buy Canadian when I can but the US? Meh I would rather give my money to a Mexican sweatshop. 

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

How long does it take to sell 1000 pairs to 70 million disciples?

Takes no time to sell but like his wall, delivery may take a little longer…

WHEN WILL THEY SHIP?

Trump Fragrances are expected to start shipping in June 2024. Trump Sneakers are expected to start shipping July 2024 for the gold High-Tops, and the Potus 45 White Knit & Red Wave Knit are expected to ship in August 2024. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. 

WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?

There are no refunds. All sales on GetTrumpSneakers.com are final.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

John Oliver just seriously offered Clarence Thomas a million dollars a year for life and a $2.4 million dollar motorhome, if he steps down in the next 30 days....:classic_laugh:

He says he had his legal team look into it and apparently it's legal....

That was a very good episode.

I"ve heard about some of the gifts Clarence Thomas has received, but to have it laid out like Oliver did....wow.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gurn said:

I'm not a psychiatrist, nor do I play one on t.v.; however I do believe this lawyer has serious issues in recognizing reality.

Kevin O'leary thinks the verdict is a joke and will be easily overturned, or all real estate pros will be going to jail.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-slams-trump-s-civil-ruling-as-un-american-and-a-shock-to-the-entire-real-estate-industry/ar-BB1ipdNg

4 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Kevin O'leary thinks the verdict is a joke and will be easily overturned, or all real estate pros will be going to jail.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-slams-trump-s-civil-ruling-as-un-american-and-a-shock-to-the-entire-real-estate-industry/ar-BB1ipdNg

This guy's wife managed to walk after killing multiple people.  That's a far bigger joke than Trump finally being held accountable for his crimes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

This guy's wife managed to walk after killing multiple people.  That's a far bigger joke than Trump finally being held accountable for his crimes.

Kevin O’Leary also predicted Trump would easily win his second term in 2020 so I’ll take his predictions with a grain of salt.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Kevin O’Leary also predicted Trump would easily win his second term in 2020 so I’ll take his predictions with a grain of salt.

I'm just happy that he's concentrating on the US instead of trying to destroy Canada.  Regardless, there's no reason for anyone to take that worthless piece of trash seriously.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Warhippy said:

And?  Does that make him successful or does it make people stupid?

Before you make the suggestion, yes success among brands is largely dependent on the stupidity of or ignorance of the consumer so yes they are synonymous with each other

Did you even bother to read what I quoted and said about people who buy his odd stuff?  Go back and read again before you get up in arms.

*edit* It was my own earlier post that I quoted.

Edited by Sabrefan1

4 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

Knowing how many gullible fools support the clown, I would have been surprised if they hadn't.....

Still ugly AF, if you ask me....

Like I said/quoted.... There's one born every minute...  Also, like the proverb says, fools and their money soon part.

3 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

How long does it take to sell 1000 pairs to 70 million disciples?

Apparently just under 2 hours.  It's in the article.  I'm curious if it's also many of the same people who bought his NFT's.

He does these weird things when he gets low on cash.  He must be mortgaging most of his assets to cover the escrow deposits on these lawsuit appeals.

10 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

John Oliver just seriously offered Clarence Thomas a million dollars a year for life and a $2.4 million dollar motorhome, if he steps down in the next 30 days....:classic_laugh:

He says he had his legal team look into it and apparently it's legal....

*motorcoach

Did you miss the part where Thomas took umbrage about someone calling it an RV? 😉 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Apparently just under 2 hours.  It's in the article.  I'm curious if it's also many of the same people who bought his NFT's.

He does these weird things when he gets low on cash.  He must be mortgaging most of his assets to cover the escrow deposits on these lawsuit appeals.

I am pretty sure much of his assets were already leveraged. A lot of the golf course don't make money either.  

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Whatever one can say about his morals, you can't say he's not an elite salesman (grifter).  He'd be good at selling air conditioners in Alaska.

edit:  And like alot of those Dotard buildings (doesn't actually own them), he's not actually the one selling this garbage.  He's just licensing his 'brand name' out.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

*motorcoach

Did you miss the part where Thomas took umbrage about someone calling it an RV? 😉 

Nope. That's why I didn't call it an RV....:classic_cool:

Besides, I don't GAF if a POS like Clarence Thomas takes umbrage....he can take it (and the Motorcoach) and piss off, as Oliver suggested....

• Thanks 1