US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

5 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

He's just old...the other side is the one showing actual known signs of dementia. Older brains react different than dementia brains. 

My friend’s father just turned 81.  He doesn’t talk or walk like Biden.  He used to be a banker and is still as sharp as ever.  He even helps my friend’s kids with their finances.  He gets up a 6am every day like he used to when he was a VP at HSBC.  

I don’t buy the bs that Biden is just old.  Old people can still form complete sentences.  That is the media spin they are putting on it.  But the Democrats aren’t that dumb.  They know they can’t run Joe for the next election as he may not win.  So that is why the switcheroo will happen in 3-4 months.  If I am wrong on the switcheroo I will gladly say I was wrong…

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The answer to that question is yes. Barack Obama and his advisors are the string pullers for Biden. The Obama’s live only two miles from the White House. So they are close by to make sure everything is running smoothly. 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/06/02/photos-of-the-obamas-8-point-1-million-washington-d-c-house.html

Barack apparently is already starting Michelle’s campaign. Raising money with donors. In 3-4 months they will do the swicheroo IMO. By August Michelle Obama will be the nominee for the Democrats. 

There is no way we are going to have two 80 year olds with dementia running for President at the same time. 

You have drowned yourself in the far right koolaid and gone off the deep end there buddy.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

My friend’s father just turned 81.  He doesn’t talk or walk like Biden.  He used to be a banker and is still as sharp as ever.  He even helps my friend’s kids with their finances.  He gets up a 6am every day like he used to when he was a VP at HSBC.  

I don’t buy the bs that Biden is just old.  Old people can still form complete sentences.  That is the media spin they are putting on it.  But the Democrats aren’t that dumb.  They know they can’t run Joe for the next election as he may not win.  So that is why the switcheroo will happen in 3-4 months.  If I am wrong on the switcheroo I will gladly say I was wrong…

I don't know what videos you watching but Biden forms complete sentences just fine. Yeah he have the occasional gaffes but that been there even when he was young. Memory retention from events decades ago may be deteriorating but what 80 year old don't have problem recalling some things that occurred decades ago. Definitely not ideal but not anything disastrous.

Heck I can't even recall things just from 5 days ago.

• Cheers 2

26 minutes ago, 24K said:

I don't know what videos you watching but Biden forms complete sentences just fine. Yeah he have the occasional gaffes but that been there even when he was young. Memory retention from events decades ago may be deteriorating but what 80 year old don't have problem recalling some things that occurred decades ago. Definitely not ideal but not anything disastrous.

It's what happens when you get all your news from twitter headlines, and 5 second clips

Edited by JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo
  • Cheers 2

8 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Good for him. Not that that is relevant in any way shape or form. Some people are sharp until different ages...because you know....people are different.....  But there is more to dementia than being forgetful....

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Our friend at 94 just recently passed, he was coherent, very sharp, and in every sense with it right to the end. My mother was 90 and right up until her passing was also sharp as a tack. I would like to think at 76 years old, I'm pretty with it, remembering names has always been an issue for me. People age differently. Joe Biden has always made gaffs, stuttered, it's his makeup. Quit with the condescending comments.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

45 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Good for him. Not that that is relevant in any way shape or form. Some people are sharp until different ages...because you know....people are different.....  But there is more to dementia than being forgetful....

He consulted Dr. Recchi on that diagnosis though.  Hater.

🥸

More Dotard being Dotard:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Johngould21 said:

Our friend at 94 just recently passed, he was coherent, very sharp, and in every sense with it right to the end. My mother was 90 and right up until her passing was also sharp as a tack. I would like to think at 76 years old, I'm pretty with it, remembering names has always been an issue for me. People age differently. Joe Biden has always made gaffs, stuttered, it's his makeup. Quit with the condescending comments.

15 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

That's the other issue for the rapist felon.😉

🤣

2 hours ago, Johngould21 said:

Chretien struggled with public speaking too and was the best PM we've had during my lifetime.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, 24K said:

I don't know what videos you're watching.

There is a gaffe or clear memory loss nearly every time he speaks.  For every 1 Trump gaffe theres 10 for Bidumb

He is the definition of disasterous 

12 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

He's old and getting older. He acts like an old man. Whereas Trump is also degrading and it is less old person brain but known signs of advancing dementia. Slurring of speech, exchanging words with 'words' that sound like what he is trying to say...forgetting his wifes fucking name. Even Biden hasn't forgotten Jill's name... 

EDIT: Oh and that fat pants shitter also has family history of dementia/alzheimers. So there is that as well...

Mercedes Schlapp was in attendance and that's who he was talking to.

Biden shuffles around like a person you'd see in a home

• Desmenko 1

8 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

I don't know what videos you're watching.

There is a gaffe or clear memory loss nearly every time he speaks.  For every 1 Trump gaffe theres 10 for Bidumb

He is the definition of disasterous 

Mercedes Schlapp was in attendance and that's who he was talking to.

Biden shuffles around like a person you'd see in a home

Well put up or shut up. Where is your source for that? 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2