US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

7 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

There was the occasional hint of the stutter that he's dealt with his entire life, but otherwise, a pretty impressive performance by a guy who "doesn't know where he is"....

Also have to give him points for the proper pronunciation of Hamas..... Unlike a certain orange hued dolt, who pronounces it "Hummus"....

I'm sure all the folk that have been dissing him lately will watch that and realise that they have been wrong.

They will see that he has literally more sense than TFG.

The good people that have made those comments in this thread will be posting apologies and what not.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

By nature I am a conservative. As such I have always supported Republicans. I have American friends on both sides of the aisle. That said I cannot support Trump if nothing else for his position on Ukraine. 

I thought Joe Biden did a good job in this interview. Came across well.

Donnie isn't really a "Conservative".  Like a real politician, he can read a room (or used to) & adjust his opinions to 'grift'.  Barry Goldwater would be turning over in his grave knowing what the GOP has turned into.  

• Cheers 2

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I'm sure all the folk that have been dissing him lately will watch that and realise that they have been wrong.

They will see that he has literally more sense than TFG.

The good people that have made those comments in this thread will be posting apologies and what not.

I'm sure you're correct about that....

• Haha 1

It probably won't surprise anyone that a Trump supporter started up a GoFundMe for Trump. (some wife a a Real Estate developer, who name I don't recall, or GAF about)

It's good news for Captain Combover, but unfortunately, it barely covers the interest and will likely stall after the initial surge of enthusiasm......

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/no-one-is-coming-to-save-donald-trump-from-450m-problem-analyst/ar-BB1j0aaD?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=3f9d740296ab4452bae9d15862b04f45&ei=18

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/16/2024 at 9:58 PM, Gnarcore said:

Wait the US doesn't do this? We had that shit in the mid 90s....

Tucker was born with a silver spoon. He has probably never been to a grocery store, he has always had servants for that. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

I personally think it's a goofy conspiracy theory, but I've gotten some pushback on that....

I dunno I think there's a reasonable argument to be made joe needs more assistance than say someone like Newsome 

13 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I dunno I think there's a reasonable argument to be made joe needs more assistance than say someone like Newsome 

But he's not running against Newsome. He running against a guy who says windmills cause cancer and Climate Change is a Chinese Hoax....

• chaos 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

What you said doesn't matter to gop voters. Trump can say anything he wants to, that should be obvious by now.

Okay....but what does that have to do with Gavin Newsome? :classic_unsure:

Both sides bad.  Except only one side is willing to risk IVF.  

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/inside-congress/2024/02/27/senate-gop-poised-to-block-ivf-protection-bill-00143645

Senate GOP poised to block IVF protection bill

SENATE GOP: WE SUPPORT IVF – BUT NOT FEDERAL PROTECTIONS FOR IT

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Biden won 80% of the votes....

Trump 70%

Biden won in the 90s percentages in other primaries like an incumbent would. 80% ain't incumbent numbers.

His team are worried about this coming into today and it does seem there worries are warranted. 

Not helping anyone to blindly ignore this issue for Biden though I believe most would come back to Biden on the general. 

Edited by 24K

8 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

Reprehensible of course, but the truth is, she's saying what a lot of people in her camp think, but are too cowardly to say out loud.

BTW: Regarding the bit about her "likely getting voted into office"....I don't know if I'd be so sure about that Lori....Texas or Alabama maybe.....but Massachusetts? You might want to hold off on quitting the day job.... (if you still have one, that is)

Massachusetts is the only state besides Hawaii where Biden won every county in 2020.

So yeah, she better not quit her day job. I did look up her donations thus far and she has received an amazing $200.

I think that kid’s lemonade stand would raise more money, but I digress.

• Haha 3