US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

I watched Katie Britt’s rebuttal to Biden’s speech and it was cringeworthy.

Between her big continues smiles, being on verge of tears, sitting in the kitchen, angry high school drama and everything else in between. I guess this is how GOP thinks to capture that suburban soccer mom vote they think Trump lacks.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

11 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

She irritates me because she will do anything for attention no matter who it affects.

Just saw a pic of her from last night in the NYT. A monkey dressed in a clown suit, not something you see every day.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Just saw a pic of her from last night in the NYT. A monkey dressed in a clown suit, not something you see every day.

I am torn between carnival worker or horse jockey.

IMG_3423.png

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

He had a very good speech. 

If he's re-elected, he can go full bore on the brain meds and by the time they start to not work as well, he'll be in the lame duck part of his second term.

As I've said way too many times, the choice is between an otherwise "harmless" old guy & a vindictive, mean spirited rapist felon old guy.  Not a tough decision (regardless of what thinks of the state of mind of either individual).  

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

I watched Katie Britt’s rebuttal to Biden’s speech and it was cringeworthy.

Between her big continues smiles, being on verge of tears, sitting in the kitchen, angry high school drama and everything else in between. I guess this is how GOP thinks to capture that suburban soccer mom vote they think Trump lacks.

They filmed her in the kitchen (where the GOP thinks women belong).😉

• Cheers 4

35 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I am torn between carnival worker or horse jockey.

IMG_3423.png

I'd pay money, to whoever does the seating arrangement, to ensure I was not placed beside her.

"Hey, how about I go stand over there; or better yet, she goes and stands over there?

Edited by Gurn
  • Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Super19 said:

Agreed. 

Why haven't the American voters been able to push for better candidates in either camp? Can't believe it's gonna be Biden vs Trump again.

I think this is a common misconception. Lots of people have been pushing for different candidates, just to no avail.

The Lincoln Project is made up almost entirely of Republicans.....

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

As I've said way too many times, the choice is between an otherwise "harmless" old guy & a vindictive, mean spirited rapist felon old guy.  Not a tough decision (regardless of what thinks of the state of mind of either individual).  

Biden being harmless is similar to Biden having no cognitive issues.

Biden is on the brink of plunging this world in WW3 if we are not there already,

all so he can get reelected and to please his MIC handlers.

Add to that the massive illegal migrants debacle and a free falling American economy.

But he's harmless. Right.

As far as I know, the rapist mean spirited felon guy DID not do any harm to YOU or anyone,

actually even to his political enemies.

To me, a President's main job is to serve his/her country, his/her people.

Everyone has his own character, his/her own idea of doing things.

End of the day, the proof is in the pudding.

You can not honestly say that Biden is doing a wonderful job compared to that mean orange guy.

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Sitting next to her is like being in the middle seat between 2 very large and smelly guys.

And you are flying to Japan.

This is the problem.

And we think we are mature, progressive, inclusive individuals.

Things have not really changed eh.

4 minutes ago, Rocket Jay said:

1)Biden being harmless is similar to Biden having no cognitive issues.

2)Biden is on the brink of plunging this world in WW3 if we are not there already,

3)Add to that the massive illegal migrants debacle and a free falling American economy.

4)But he's harmless. Right.

5)As far as I know, the rapist mean spirited felon guy DID not do any harm to YOU or anyone,

6)To me, a President's main job is to serve his/her country, his/her people.

7)You can not honestly say that Biden is doing a wonderful job compared to that mean orange guy.

1) How is it similar?

2) Biden wants to stop Russia from nibbling away at it's neighbor's geography to increase its' own.   The MIC has been around for the term of many presidents and will be there for the terms of many more.   Please provide proof that it is having a greater impact on Biden than any other post WWII president.

3) Partisan politics is failing the border as it has for many years.   The US economy is actually doing quite well.

4) No president is harmless.  Biden is mostly harmless.

5) Somethings tells me you do not believe in election denial and think Jan 6 was either 'legitimate political discourse' or was staged by Antifa and the FBI.

6)  Ok. So what?

7) Sure I can.

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

1) How is it similar?

2) Biden wants to stop Russia from nibbling away at it's neighbor's geography to increase its' own.   The MIC has been around for the term of many presidents and will be there for the terms of many more.   Please provide proof that it is having a greater impact on Biden than any other post WWII president.

3) Partisan politics is failing the border as it has for many years.   The US economy is actually doing quite well.

5) Somethings tells me you do not believe in election denial and think Jan 6 was either 'legitimate political discourse' or was staged by Antifa and the FBI.

6)  Ok. So what?

7) Sure I can.

Look no further than Dotards command to make the border deal fail because he'd rather let the country burn than to make Joe look good. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Rocket Jay said:

Biden is on the brink of plunging this world in WW3 if we are not there already,

Add to that the massive illegal migrants debacle and a free falling American economy.

As far as I know, the rapist mean spirited felon guy DID not do any harm to YOU or anyone,

You can not honestly say that Biden is doing a wonderful job compared to that mean orange guy.

LMAo 8 posts and right here.  Like flies to shit.

Biden is harmless is just that.  Harmless.

Biden is doing nothing of the sort, Russia and China sure are though.  Invading Ukraine threatening Taiwan and supporting terrorism in the ME.  What's the US doing again under Biden that will start WW3?

Who are his MIC handlers?

Massive illegal migrants and free falling economy?  Lol, so he didn't try to shut the bvorder which the GOP blocked?  Free falling economy?  The numbers don't agree with you or your opinion

As far as you know the "rapist mean spirited feron guy" did nothing?  No?  Not even top his political enemies?  Ha ok.  I am sure bird brained, pocahontas, lyin ted, Ted Desanctimonious, Hunter Biden, Obamas birth certificate, terrorist Omar etc all have nothing but good things to say about Trump right?

A presidents job IS to help his people.  Shame that nobody except the 1% really got helped under him.  And his companies.  And his friends.  And the GOP party.  But not the average person.

End of the day the proof is in the pudding.

You can not honestly say that trump is a better option than that old senile guy

(sorry bud, opinions aren't facts)

41 minutes ago, Rocket Jay said:

This is the problem.

And we think we are mature, progressive, inclusive individuals.

Things have not really changed eh.

You suggesting that MTG deserves more respect than is afforded her on this forum and in general?

Really?

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Rocket Jay said:

The fat fuck tried to steal an election. There's no need for courts to decide anything because it's all been recorded for your viewing and listening pleasure. 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Satchmo said:

1) How is it similar?

6)  Ok. So what?

7) Sure I can.

1. That is a pretty straight forward analogy that needs no explanation, just a bit of comprehension.

2. America started the trouble in Ukr by interfering in their politics and installing their puppet Zelensky.

If you think the trouble started when Putin invaded parts of Ukr, you need to do more research.

3. It's gotten worse. Are you guys not paying attention? How many illegals are flocking the border, freely. Everyday. No background check, no nothing.

4. I have already addressed this. The world has become even more shitty since Biden occupied the top post.

5. Don't know what you're talking about.

Prove that Biden is doing better. In every aspect.

15 minutes ago, Rocket Jay said:

1. That is a pretty straight forward analogy that needs no explanation, just a bit of comprehension.

2. America started the trouble in Ukr by interfering in their politics and installing their puppet Zelensky.

If you think the trouble started when Putin invaded parts of Ukr, you need to do more research.

3. It's gotten worse. Are you guys not paying attention? How many illegals are flocking the border, freely. Everyday. No background check, no nothing.

4. I have already addressed this. The world has become even more shitty since Biden occupied the top post.

5. Don't know what you're talking about.

Prove that Biden is doing better. In every aspect.

You have every right to question my views but please do not question my comprehension or what I have researched. 

1) All depends on preconceived ideas I suppose.   I se no straight forward analogy.

2) America interferes in other countries politics.  This we know.  I believe you are ignoring Russian interference not to mention their aggression.  

3) Yes, the border is a mess.   It will take a non-partisan approach to correct it but the Republicans are putting politics over policy.

4) Like the failing US economy you mentioned?  Look again.

5) I can honestly say that (in my opinion) Biden is doing a wonderful job compared to that mean orange guy.

EDIT  - You have every right to respond but I'm done and will not.

Edited by Satchmo
  • Thanks 1

"all the economic numbers might look great and Bidens policy goals and accomplishments might sound amazing, but at home, it FEELS like things are bad, and that's what's important"

Basically the vibe.

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

LMAo 8 posts and right here.  Like flies to shit.

Biden is harmless is just that.  Harmless.

Biden is doing nothing of the sort, Russia and China sure are though.  Invading Ukraine threatening Taiwan and supporting terrorism in the ME.  What's the US doing again under Biden that will start WW3?

Who are his MIC handlers?

Massive illegal migrants and free falling economy?  Lol, so he didn't try to shut the bvorder which the GOP blocked?  Free falling economy?  The numbers don't agree with you or your opinion

As far as you know the "rapist mean spirited feron guy" did nothing?  No?  Not even top his political enemies?  Ha ok.  I am sure bird brained, pocahontas, lyin ted, Ted Desanctimonious, Hunter Biden, Obamas birth certificate, terrorist Omar etc all have nothing but good things to say about Trump right?

A presidents job IS to help his people.  Shame that nobody except the 1% really got helped under him.  And his companies.  And his friends.  And the GOP party.  But not the average person.

End of the day the proof is in the pudding.

You can not honestly say that trump is a better option than that old senile guy

(sorry bud, opinions aren't facts)

You guys are not looking a bit deeper, so easy to deceive and manipulate.

Biden's corruption is so core he can not even hide it.

Maybe you didn't see how he bribed the Ukranian leadership in their state matters. For one.

What's Biden doing that will start WW3? Biden, instead of facilitating peace talks and comprise in the conflict is instead taking sides. In fact, there was already a peace deal that was agreed upon by both Ukraine and Russia last year, until UK and Biden stepped in. The war would have been over then! Instead Ukraine had been losing more territories and fighters. Don't you think by those actions, we are not already in WW3? It's very obvious that Russia is fighting NATO now.

Biden tried to shut the border? You mean the sneaky proposal that is tied with more Ukrainian aid? LMFAO

How can you fall for that? A real initiative is one that has ZERO strings attached.

Before the Coronavirus spread from China across the globe, President Trump helped America build its strongest economy in history. Median household incomes rose to their highest level ever in 2019, while the poverty rate hit an all-time low. Under the Trump Administration, more Americans were employed than ever before—160 million—and the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low. The unemployment rates for African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Americans without a high-school diploma all hit record lows, while the Trump “Blue-Collar Boom” saw wages grow faster for workers than for managers or supervisors.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/black-household-income-is-rising-across-the-united-states/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/06/04/black-unemployment-2020-joblessness-compounds-anguish-over-brutality/3138521001/

The economy in 2019 "was an A economy," Daco said. "It was growing at a steady state."

The economy now? "It's a B on track to an A," he added. "It's progressing, but we're not quite there yet."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-biden-economy-gdp-wages-inflation/

Inflation, anyone?

Hunter Biden did nothing wrong in your opinion. That dirty crackhead that benefited from his father's influence? I get it. No explanation needed.  Thank you.  LOL

• Cheers 2

22 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Oh look....a new member joins and right away heads to OT and starts posting the same garbage posted by recently banned posters....

Must be a coincidence....:classic_rolleyes:

Oh look, you need to do more digging.

This is my first in this forum and never been banned.

Problem is, when someone comes in and offers a different view point, you guys instantly get panicky instead of countering in a civilized factual manner.

Truth is, I have no horse in their race.

I am not pro Trump.

As I stated, there's no left nor right.

They are all elites that are taking advantaging of us, those that are in the bottom.

That had been the case from as far as one can remember, and it still is.

What I hate is anyone getting easily duped by these corrupt politicians.

We have to be better than that.

Biden has been a career politician, with virtually NOTHING to show for.

The fight is us versus the elites, and not amongst us.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2