US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

I'll just leave this here.  Could very well be fake news.  Yet, the QOP voted against an inquiry into the billions that Jared got.

Why did he get the money?  

Anyone who hates corruption should be demanding answers.   Detailed, thorough answers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

• Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October
  • Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia
  • He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies', insiders tell DailyMail 
  • Kushner's attorney's spokesman said it was 'false' that the president's son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was 'well aware of the rules'
  • The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh
  • Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen
  • But the crackdown saw accusations of torture and at least one reported death 
  • Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I'll just leave this here.  Could very well be fake news.  Yet, the QOP voted against an inquiry into the billions that Jared got.

Anyone who hates corruption should be demanding answers.   Detailed, thorough answers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

• Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia
  • He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies', insiders tell DailyMail 
  • Kushner's attorney's spokesman said it was 'false' that the president's son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was 'well aware of the rules'
  • The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh
  • Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen

But but the  Biden crime family……

2 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Yeah, any time I see a Dailymail headline that looks too good to be true, I always try and corroborate it with a couple of reputable sources....

• Cheers 1

Expert reveals Trump Tower's hefty debt as Letitia James prepares to seize property

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tower-2667560839/

On Wednesday, MSNBC's Lisa Rubin shared a list of Trump's liabilities that had been filed with the court in August.

It revealed that Trump Tower comes with a debt of $50 million. In 2017, Forbes estimated the building was worth $371 million.

But Forbes also reported that a $100 million mortgage was taken out on it in 2022.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I've said it before, the Saudis don't just give away 2 billion dollars on a whim.  Kushner likely did multiple things to earn that kind of scratch.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I've said it before, the Saudis don't just give away 2 billion dollars on a whim.  Kushner likely did multiple things to earn that kind of scratch.

Like forgetting where Yemen is?

14 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Saudis have this "immunity" (at least with those with power).  Weren't the majority of 9/11 hijackers Saudis (as well as the "mastermind" behind the operation)?

But let's spend time on Sleepy Joe's son truck (GOP).🕵️‍♀️

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 1
  • chaos 1

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

The "clown" emoji is apropos....

MTG, and the rest of the MAGA faction are living examples of the axiom, "Elect a clown, expect a circus". :picard:

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

‘Dumbest Thing He Could’ve Possibly Done!’ Legal Analyst On CNN Torches Trump Claim He Has ‘ALMOST 500 MILLION DOLLARS’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/dumbest-thing-he-couldve-donecnn-analyst-torches-trump-claiming-he-has-almost-half-a-million-dollars/

I guess we'll find out by Monday. 

This boast should mean be reason enough for any judge to not give him a break or a stay.  Put up there Donny

• Upvote 1