US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The Wire rings even more true today regarding urban decay and the role of the media.  It's so far and away the best show of all time that the interesting debate would be what the runner up should be.

Indeed. 

Every show he has done has been great. Treme, The Corner, Generation Kill & We Own This City all are must watches. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Trump skirts gag order with repeat attack on daughter of judge in hush money case

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-gag-order-2667615682/

I dont know why they issue these to him.  He never complies.  And there is no judge in America that has the balls to actually jail him for it.   Monetary fines are paid by his dumb zombie followers. ie...two posts up.

Every time this happens he comes out looking stronger because nothing comes of it, and he gets a huge bump in donations after crying about it on social media

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I dont know why they issue these to him.  He never complies.  And there is no judge in America that has the balls to actually jail him for it.   Monetary fines are paid by his dumb zombie followers. ie...two posts up.

Every time this happens he comes out looking stronger because nothing comes of it, and he gets a huge bump in donations after crying about it on social media

It's time to take the kid gloves off and just throw him in jail with no special privileges.  The only thing he should be able to sell is his own ass in exchange for cigarettes.  Treat anyone who pays for his fines as a sponsor of terrorism.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Indeed. 

Every show he has done has been great. Treme, The Corner, Generation Kill & We Own This City all are must watches. 

Another favorite of mine. Loved the fact that they cast real life musicians like Steve Earle and Dr John, as well as actual chefs.

Lots of the same actors as The Wire, too....

19 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I think the best "weapon" that judges have is moving the trial dates up. Every time fat boy opens his cake hole, the trial gets bumped up by a month.

The only thing this lying POS actually fears is having to go to trial before the election.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

Another favorite of mine. Loved the fact that they cast real life musicians like Steve Earle and Dr John, as well as actual chefs.

Lots of the same actors as The Wire, too....

Was a very good show. So many New Orleans institutions in that show. As a huge fan of that scene ie funk, blues etc I was drawn right in. Since it came out I managed to see sooo many of the acts on that show. Galactic, Lettuce, Trombone Shorty and a dozen plus others 😄 

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Whatever happened to those digital trading cards of his?😂

Actually, he made a killing on those.  I'm betting the buyers likely lost their arses though when the short-lived NFT bubble burst.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Shocking!🤣

Tronald  Dump is going to need another heroic moment like this to promote sales.

Outta my way Antifa losers, I got bibles ta sell. 

IMG_0671.jpeg

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

51 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Tronald  Dump is going to need another heroic moment like this to promote sales.

Outta my way Antifa losers, I got bibles ta sell. 

IMG_0671.jpeg

I think this is up for debate. ....

Some people are saying that the best part is when Trump beats Jesus 3 and 2 in stroke play and Jesus has to fork over 11,780 votes....

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just read that former Senator Joe Liberman has passed away.

One wonders what might have happened had John McCain stuck with his choice of Lieberman as a running mate, instead of going with the Alaskan airhead.....

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1