US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Still spoon feeding the audience bullshit.

When your audience is made up of gullible fools, I guess it doesn't matter if your anchor is a moron.....:picard:

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Frankly, I'd sue her for libel. 

Biden can't sue for speech targeted at him until he's a normal citizen again, but Bergdorf Goodman absolutely could sue her tomorrow morning if they chose to. 

Also, I think you mean defamation, not libel.  Unless Roseanne Tweeted again with it written down on paper.  😉

*edit*  I just realized my point isn't clear enough.  Biden can't sue a professional performer while he's president.  If I remember correctly, a past president wanted to sue a late night host, but was told he couldn't.  I want to say it was Trump, but I'm not positive.

Edited by Sabrefan1

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Slander.....but yes, I would as well.

Defamation in the US.  It's slander on steroids.  Like I said above though.  Biden can't, but Bergdorf could get a pretty penny from her in a lawsuit.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

Defamation in the US.  It's slander on steroids.  Like I said above though.  Biden can't, but Bergdorf could get a pretty penny from her in a lawsuit.

If she has it....

That being said, she deserves to be outed for the lying hag that she is and a well publicized court case would certainly fir the bill....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

If she has it....

That being said, she deserves to be outed for the lying hag that she is and a well publicized court case would certainly fir the bill....

She's only protected because she can claim it as a performance because she's a professional comedienne.

If I did the same exact thing, Biden could sue my arse off.

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

She's only protected because she can claim it as a performance because she's a professional comedienne.

If I did the same exact thing, Biden could sue my arse off.

I guess.....but there was nothing funny about that.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is beyond the pale. I hope this ends whatever semblance of a career she had left.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

I guess.....but there was nothing funny about that.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is beyond the pale. I hope this ends whatever semblance of a career she had left.

Her career mostly ended after she got fired from her own show several years ago.  Nobody takes her serious.

Someone really needs to call him a pants shitter to his face. There are so many possibilities to torch him back and he's so thin skinned and weak mentally you know it will actually hurt him unlike his insults to others. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Jail him and if he doesn't start behaving in court, he can enjoy gen pop with no lube.

Sadly he'll never be actually incarcerated. House arrest at worst. 

They should make Eric and Tiffany spend the entire time with him as torture though...

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I'd think calling the Judge corrupt is contempt of court.

Jail him.

Heard an analogy that made me chuckle the other day. A pundit said his behaviour is like an MLB hitter stepping in the batter's box and telling the ump he's stupid and corrupt and expecting to get favourable calls. 🤪

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • ThereItIs 2

14 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Sadly he'll never be actually incarcerated. House arrest at worst. 

They should make Eric and Tiffany spend the entire time with him as torture though...

Funny you mention that....

Last night I was watching a re-run of of the Sopranos where Junior is under house arrest and is going stir crazy. He starts going through Obits, looking for people with Italian last names, so he can apply for temporary release and go to their funeral....:classic_laugh:

I can totally see Dolt 45 doing something like that....

• Vintage 1

14 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Heard an analogy that made me chuckle the other day. A pundit said his behaviour is like an MLB hitter stepping in the batter's box and telling the ump he's stupid and corrupt and expecting to get favourable calls. 🤪

Now you've got me thinking....

Judge Juan Merchan.....Angel Hernandez....

That can't be a coincidence.....🤔

• chaos 1

8 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Funny you mention that....

Last night I was watching a re-run of of the Sopranos where Junior is under house arrest and is going stir crazy. He starts going through Obits, looking for people with Italian last names, so he can apply for temporary release and go to their funeral....:classic_laugh:

I can totally see Dolt 45 doing something like that....

Haha ..I recall that. It goes from a legit funeral to him being all positive about the food and turnout 'great crowd here' to full on depressed cuz all he did was go to funerals...  😄 

• Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Someone really needs to call him a pants shitter to his face. There are so many possibilities to torch him back and he's so thin skinned and weak mentally you know it will actually hurt him unlike his insults to others. 

Michael Cohen enters the fray:

5611982355084105.ampproject.net%2F2404021934000%2Fframe.html

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Michael Cohen enters the fray:

5611982355084105.ampproject.net%2F2404021934000%2Fframe.html

I would have gone with Von PantzShitler

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Dude is straight up coo coo for Cocoa Puffs.

Not crazy, but definitely reckless.  He's p*ssing off the guy who will decide his sentence and who has already threatened him over lashing out.  We may find out if the contempt of court threat was an empty threat by the judge and/or if the Secret Service put the kibosh on the judge's confinement threat.

8 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Not crazy, but definitely reckless.  He's p*ssing off the guy who will decide his sentence and who has already threatened him over lashing out.  We may find out if the contempt of court threat was an empty threat by the judge and/or if the Secret Service put the kibosh on the judge's confinement threat.

Isn't he doing this to set up an appeal?