US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Paul Bearer Is Trending Due To ‘My Pillow Guy’ Mike Lindell’s Ghastly Appearance

paul bearer mike lindell

Paul Bearer was The Undertaker’s longtime manager (and sometimes adversary) in WWE. The man who portrayed him, William Moody, passed away in 2013.

Mike Lindell, the “MyPillow guy”, looks like he hasn’t slept since then.

Gary Peterson, an account known for posting parody content, posted a photo of Lindell at a rally for Donald Trump on Twitter.

One fan mentioned that Lindell looked like Svengoolie, while another wondered if he’d darkened his clothes and struck a violent pose to join My Chemical Romance.

The most common remark (aside from Lindell looking like he was hiding a zombie bite from his settlement) was that he resembled the Paul Bearer character. The photo is likely altered from an original. However, the feedback was enough that “Paul Bearer” is currently trending on Twitter.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

🤣

How fortunate for these people that Drumpf hasn't asked them to drink the poisoned Kool aid- because most of these idiots would.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

🤣

Very weird...  I know they think that they're helping, but it would have been smarter to let shitzinpants just die a natural death.  People would have soon gotten bored with it.  These dummies are ensuring that it stays front and center.

Edited by Sabrefan1
grammar
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Very weird...  I know they think that they're helping, but it would have been smarter to let shitzinpants just die a natural death.  People would have soon gotten bored with it.  These dummies are ensuring that it stays front and center.

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Entirely possible....

.....although I think it depends....

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Trump Media auditor slapped with 'massive' fraud charges by SEC

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-media-auditor-fraud/

44 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Hmmm, I saw this same post earlier...  Now where was it that I saw it...  🤔

😂

As much as we all enjoy the schadenfreude of watching yet another embarrassing revelation regarding Trump World, it looks as though this doesn't really have anything to do with him or his company directly....

I think it falls more under the "only the best people" category....

So.....not only is Kristi Noem being vilified for killing a dog, it turns out that she also lied about meeting Kim Jong Un in her book as well:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/south-dakota-gov-noem-erroneously-describes-meeting-with-north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-in-new-book/ar-AA1o6uQl?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=ae31b0d4d5ed49bbb7d62488d3eb2269&ei=18

This book release is looking more and more like the worst thing since the Trump Bible....

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

As much as we all enjoy the schadenfreude of watching yet another embarrassing revelation regarding Trump World, it looks as though this doesn't really have anything to do with him or his company directly....

I think it falls more under the "only the best people" category....

Just give it time... 

33 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Just give it time... 

I've learned not to get my hopes up with this slippery scumbag. He never seems to reap any consequences for his illegal and/or immoral actions. To underscore that statement, today I read that Michael Cohen may have inadvertently cleared Bone Spurs in the hush money case....

Apparently, he surreptitiously recorded a conversation with Trump where he describes the payment to Stormy and then says something like "I've talked to Weisselberg on how to handle it", suggesting that Fat Boy may have been unaware of the falsification of the records for the payment.

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

So.....not only is Kristi Noem being vilified for killing a dog, it turns out that she also lied about meeting Kim Jong Un in her book as well:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/south-dakota-gov-noem-erroneously-describes-meeting-with-north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-in-new-book/ar-AA1o6uQl?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=ae31b0d4d5ed49bbb7d62488d3eb2269&ei=18

This book release is looking more and more like the worst thing since the Trump Bible....

She doesn't get it, Trump is the one that gets to lie, all others must support the lie.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

She doesn't get it, Trump is the one that gets to lie, all others must support the lie.

When I read her account of the alleged meeting, I was struck by how much like Trump she sounded. It wasn't enough to lie about the meeting, she had to throw in a little "tough girl" bragging as well:

I’m sure he underestimated me, having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants (I’d been a children’s pastor after all).”

:classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 3