US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Alflives said:

Wouldn’t there be mostly MEGA morans at NASCAR events? I sure hope even the morans are coming to understand what Trump truly is and vote for President Biden. 

He was surrounded and cheered for as he was walking into the event.  Police, Security, and the Secret Service had to wall people off with their bodies to clear him a path. 

NASCAR goers are his base demographic.  DEEP Red...

Edited by Sabrefan1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

He was surrounded and cheered for as he was walking into the event.  Police, Security, and the Secret Service had to wall people off with their bodies to clear him a path. 

Of course. People entertained by oval racing are morons. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Still not half as dumb as wrestling fans. 

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

Like Leaffans or Oilerfans?  In the end, both are ...🕵️‍♀️

11 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Which is odd, if you think about it...

Those drivers only turn left....:classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

I always felt that the average NASCAR fan would quite happily watch a washing machine spin around, provided he had enough beer, and that the washing machine was extremely loud and was involved in a fiery crash every once in a while....

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Gurn said:

so they would have to be smarter, in order to get to half as dumb as wrestling fans?:classic_unsure:

I dont think that is not what he didn't say.

(sorry, playing with double negatives is fun. You have me confused with his comment now too )

Still , fake rasslin sucks. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Gurn said:

so they would have to be smarter, in order to get to half as dumb as wrestling fans?:classic_unsure:

Wrestling fans would have to get smarter to be half as dumb as nascar fans.  
But really, it’s the bottom of society’s bucket either way.   

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Everyone knows the WWE is totally 100% legitimately unquestionably real. :hurhur:

36 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I have a friend who reached out and wrung the bell because one of his favorite wrestlers was getting beat up.  LOL

As a boy , me and my buds would go to all star wrestling at the channel 8 studio in Bby. Gene Kiniski, Whipper Billy Watson, Don Leo Jonathon, Roy McClarty, and the rest of them.

When I realized that everyone there was pretty crazy, I stopped going. It’s all fun and games until a little old lady swing her purse at you for cheering for the wrong rassler. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

38 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I have a friend who reached out and wrung the bell because one of his favorite wrestlers was getting beat up.  LOL

In a weird way, I could see the WWE looking at that as just another fun thing to improvise with even if your friend thought the whole thing was real. lol

Random fact: I remember hearing that The Rock's famous eye look actually came from him and other wrestlers trying to make the Undertaker laugh while putting on a show.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, D.B Cooper said:

Fake sport, but very good stunt people.

most are fairly athletic.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Gurn said:

Fake sport, but very good stunt people.

most are fairly athletic.

Those guys make a deal with the Devil....They get to be very famous and moderately rich for a few years....but the toll it takes on their bodies....

You read and hear stories about how they can barely walk, (or die young) once their careers are over....

Unless, or course, someone decides to cast them in a movie, before they do irreparable damage....

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

As a boy , me and my buds would go to all star wrestling at the channel 8 studio in Bby. Gene Kiniski, Whipper Billy Watson, Don Leo Jonathon, Roy McClarty, and the rest of them.

When I realized that everyone there was pretty crazy, I stopped going. It’s all fun and games until a little old lady swing her purse at you for cheering for the wrong rassler. 

I remember All Star rassling too. During one bout I heard a voice in the background call out "hit him in the ear Eric". Well, Eric Froelich wasn't rassling just then. lol!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Here's the crowd of 20,000 Trump bragged about the other day. Looks like someone added a zero. And before anyone says this was in the morning before he got there, that's him on stage.

We all figured out he was lying by the next morning after first discussing it the day before.  Neither NYC, NYPD, or the NYFD, would allow the claimed 25k people to gather in a small part of a park.  That would be a safety hazard. 

Also, that park is too small to fit 25k people in one of it's clearings.

There's also the fact that his campaign has never once told the truth about his crowd sizes.

Edited by Sabrefan1
added last sentence

23 minutes ago, Johngould21 said:

I remember All Star rassling too. During one bout I heard a voice in the background call out "hit him in the ear Eric". Well, Eric Froelich wasn't rassling just then. lol!

Froelich had the best build, but he always got his clock cleaned. I can’t remember if he ever won a match. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

He's setting up his excuses to use for after the verdict(s) come back.  He sees the writing on the wall. 

I'm still curious to see if the Secret Service has done anything to prevent an attempt at jailing Trump.  He'll appeal of course, and they can take a bail deposit in lieu of jailing him.

It's insane how much Trump has riding on this election.  He loses and the sharks will attack.  He wins, it all turns into a blip on the radar.

Edited by Sabrefan1
"but" to "and"