US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

People also love to jump to ‘what trump meant/implied’ rather than take ‘what he actually said’ at face value, but alas i digress. He says a lot of dumb crap too that im sure theres many examples of lol. I agree that hes running for office and he should be held to a higher standard than Crooked now too 😋. Very curious if he will make it through all his court cases to get on the general election ballot

Boy its nice to have this political thread back to its glory days in time for election szn 

Oh he has said some crazy crap, no need for what he implied when he has a list longer than Santa's that I could pull from. 

But man I am done with Hilary vs Dt though, it was years ago.  

Yes, the only interest I have is in the US as a country going forward is will they let a guy be above the law? Cause if they don't it will set a precedent for a lot of those corrupt mofos on both sides. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

She said “formal deprogramming”

you may want to learn history 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/01/china-camps-cultural-revolution-diplomats/

she also called Maga “extremists” for being election deniers and i don’t see how putting the us first is somehow extreme? Unless of course you’re part of a globalist uniparty of dems and republicans who like to steal from taxpayers 

Election deniers? Lol

Can you see how it works now?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

I only read your first line. You add shit to distract. 

Thanks. You lied. You knew what I meant and doubled down on a fear mongering lie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

49 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Excuse it a way bro.

I am totally sure the woman who calls 75 million human beings deplorables and refers to putting them in camps because they think differently, is not a fascist. I was under the impression in a free society, you're allowed to think as you please, not have to think they way you're told? Perhaps I'm wrong?

You may want to consider how Hitler used language to make Jews seem "subhuman" ...this is a fascist tactic. Am I talking extermination camps? No

But the fact you don't even call out her language to put people in "deprogramming" camps for the way they think...is the ABSOLUTELY THE PROBLEM in society today. Remember "plague rats?"....(aka anti vaxxers)....you need to learn some history friend.

I also know your take would be 100% the opposite if Trump said it...carry on man

https://english.elpais.com/society/2022-12-04/how-nazi-propaganda-dehumanized-jews-to-facilitate-the-holocaust.html

If Trump was a former politician with no intention of taking another run at the presidency, he could do or say whatever stupid sh!t he wanted....

But unlike Hillary Clinton, this is not the case....

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

She said “formal deprogramming”

you may want to learn history 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/01/china-camps-cultural-revolution-diplomats/

she also called Maga “extremists” for being election deniers and i don’t see how putting the us first is somehow extreme? Unless of course you’re part of a globalist uniparty of dems and republicans who like to steal from taxpayers 

Election deniers? Lol

Can you see how it works now?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

whats wrong with being globalist? 

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

whats wrong with being globalist? 

Do you pay taxes to send money to Pakistan for gender studies? The usa has and I’m sure we’re as bad

shoudnt our taxes be going to help canada? Pay for healthcare? Eduction?

are we so rich we can send our tax money all over? 

no and that’s not the social contract we make for our taxes 

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I only read your first line. You add shit to distract. 

Thanks. You lied. You knew what I meant and doubled down on a fear mongering lie. 

I see the idea of formal deprogramming for what it is 

forced / coercion for not thinking the same way - camp or no camp it’s forced 

the fact you think that’s acceptable in a free and open society is a concern 

why don’t you move to china or North Korea and see how you like it?

Edited by BlockerHigh

4 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Oh does exposing the courts for their lack of adherence to law not bother you?

it’s interesting you don’t seem to have an issue with the lower courts acting in this manner 

I guess that’s what happens when people accept fascism?

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Do you pay taxes to send money to Pakistan for gender studies? The usa has and I’m sure we’re as bad

shoudnt our taxes be going to help canada? Pay for healthcare? Eduction?

are we so rich we can send our tax money all over? 

no and that’s not the social contract we make for our taxes 

whats wrong with gender study? I'm assuming this is academic?

we send money "all over" because its good for everyone. Having less illness and conflict e.g., just makes good business sense, as well as being moral. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, BlockerHigh said:

I see the idea of formal deprogramming for what it is 

forced / coercion for not thinking the same way - camp or no camp it’s forced 

the fact you think that’s acceptable in a free and open society is a concern 

why don’t you move to china or North Korea and see how you like it?

Why dont you stop responding to me if your just going to continue with your nonsense. Admit you were wrong would be a start. You said she used the word camps. That was all I was asking and here you go again with talking down and telling me to move to another country. In fact , you move, go find some fear mongering place where liars can dance the night away.

You have shown your true colours. 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Why dont you stop responding to me if your just going to continue with your nonsense. Admit you were wrong would be a start. You said she used the word camps. That was all I was asking and here you go again with talking down and telling me to move to another country. In fact , you move, go find some fear mongering place where liars can dance the night away.

You have shown your true colours. 

You seem to think a “camp” is the issue 

and want to deflect to the issue being a camp

Your game of semantics doesn’t work here 

the issue and the only issue is this 

Clinton suggests people who don’t think her way need to be “deprogrammed”

That her way of thinking is the only acceptable way of thinking 

and if you don’t think that way you should be forced to think that way 

the fact you think this is acceptable in a free society shows you have zero comprehension of fascism and authoritarianism

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

You seem to think a “camp” is the issue 

and want to deflect to the issue being a camp

Your game of semantics doesn’t work here kid 

the issue and the only issue is this 

Clinton suggests people who don’t think her way need to be “deprogrammed”

That her way of thinking is the only acceptable way of thinking 

and if you don’t think that way you should be forced to think that way 

the fact you think this is acceptable shows you have zero comprehension of fascism and authoritarianism and think that’s democracy 

I hope you get an education some day 

because if you think that’s acceptable you’re either uneducated or a fascist supporter 

that is the reality here 

Just scanned this shit too.

Dont call me kid, tell me to get an education, facist.... Thats part of what i am talking about. It reeks of weakness when you try to belittle people. I talk with folks on here from all sides of the political spectrum with respect. However, you are not honest. That makes for no real convo at all. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Just scanned this shit too.

Dont call me kid, tell me to get an education, facist.... Thats part of what i am talking about. It reaks of weakness when you try to belittle people. I talk with folks on here from all sides of the political spectrum with respect. However, you are not honest. That makes for no real convo at all. 

Those who accept forcing people to think a certain way or face consequences would be considered fascist 

you have implied what clinton said is acceptable to you

so what do you expect someone to think you’re supportive of? Free and open society? Clearly you’re not 

Just now, BlockerHigh said:

Those who accept forcing people to think a certain way or face consequences would be considered fascist 

you have implied what clinton said is acceptable to you

so what do you expect someone to think you’re supportive of? Free and open society? Clearly you’re not 

No I called it bad.

You accepted it. 

FFS, some posters have the worst memories today. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Is this where we whine about the right calling the left nazis and fascists? 

Well 

Walks like a duck….important to know that the left likes to project a lot in the usa at least 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/07/07/biden-barred-influencing-social-media-free-speech-win/70387141007/