US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Biden missed a beauty of a chance to say "Oh the economy was great?  The stocks?  The jobs?  Well what about now?  Stocks, highest theyve ever been.  Jobs, record lows.  Economy, world leader"

Come on Biden....

3 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

He's hitting talking points...  Biden should be prepared for this.

He's not hitting talking points.  he's talking about two things only and he keeps repeating it.  That's just reinforcing.  

Biden looks weak in comparison.  That abortion question should have been a slam dunk for Biden.  Trump saying they put the newborn baby aside to murder it, I mean ffs Biden that was such an easy wtf moment to seize on 

Like listen to this guy right now, the former governor of virginia allowed democrats to put the baby aside and murder it wtf

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

He's not hitting talking points.  he's talking about two things only and he keeps repeating it.  That's just reinforcing.  

Biden looks weak in comparison.  That abortion question should have been a slam dunk for Biden.  Trump saying they put the newborn baby aside to murder it, I mean ffs Biden that was such an easy wtf moment to seize on 

Like listen to this guy right now, the former governor of virginia allowed democrats to put the baby aside and murder it wtf

Joe is doing poorly.  I'm shocked.

• chaos 1

Just now, Toni Zamboni said:

i hate trump but biden is not articulating his points well imo...he is continually correcting himself, his age is showing.
dems need a new candidate

It's too late for a serious new candidate unless Biden suddenly can't run for health reasons.

1 minute ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i hate trump but biden is not articulating his points well imo...he is continually correcting himself, his age is showing.

It's crazy that they can't come up with anyone better

• Vintage 3

2 minutes ago, BabyCakes said:

It's crazy that they can't come up with anyone better

They can problem is no one want to go up against an incumbent. If you take that shot, you better win cause otherwise your career is done. 

Failure in Biden not taking himself out of the running. This would have been a slum dink election if they had anyone younger as the nominee. 

Edited by 24K

6 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

Joe trying to be a politician, problem is election at their core is a popularity contest and the loudest most obnoxious usually win.

Edited by 24K

I do not want to live beside a country that Trump is running for four more years. Biden is not projecting any sort of strength or confidence and LOOKS AND SOUNDS like an infirm old man. This is not good.  They need to replace him ASAP. 

Anyone young and charismatic should be able to wipe the floor with Trump in the next debate. 

6 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

It's too late for a serious new candidate unless Biden suddenly can't run for health reasons.

They can probably make up a health reason real easy. 

Just now, 24K said:

They can probably make up a health reason real easy. 

If Biden doesn't up his performance tonight, the Democrats very well may try.

He's had a couple moments where he started, but then he just ran out of steam and/or time.