US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

At this point I'm wondering what a Trump slip up even is? He's on the record calling for jailing his opponents, military tribunals, talking with Putin prior to the Invasion of Ukraine and he's named in the recent Epstein transcripts dump that detail him very explicitly raping two 12 year old girls. Yet no one cares or is reporting on it.

And all the talk now is why the Dems are losing credibility. 

That's news to me. Can you send a link? Are there others involved that had more evidence revealed?

9 minutes ago, DSVII said:

At this point I'm wondering what a Trump slip up even is? He's on the record calling for jailing his opponents, military tribunals, talking with Putin prior to the Invasion of Ukraine and he's named in the recent Epstein transcripts dump that detail him very explicitly raping two 12 year old girls. Yet no one cares or is reporting on it.

Gonna need a source for that or Im just going to assume that's the same accusation that's been debunked multiple times in this very thread alone..

20 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Maybe

Just maybe this is NOT a made up story...

Meidas doesn't seem to post much of anything that isn't credible even with the obvious bias.

Take it for what you will

12 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

That's news to me. Can you send a link? Are there others involved that had more evidence revealed?

6 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Gonna need a source for that or Im just going to assume that's the same accusation that's been debunked multiple times in this very thread alone..

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

42 minutes ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Again, I understand the highlight to drill down on that last bit there, but doesn't the rhetoric of jailing his opponents, setting up military courts and promising a bloodbath this years election, shouldn't those alone discredit a candidate? It certainly leads to questioning one's fitness to lead and is more concerning for me than a geriatric senior moment with Biden (which is also serious don't get me wrong, but the concern is disproportionate to Trump at least IMO)

Transcript dump info below:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-documents-b2475210.html

Uploaded yesterday.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4154484/1/katie-johnson-v-donald-j-trump/

*Warning: VERY Graphic descriptions below that may ruin your weekend*

Spoiler

image.png.cfdb950bb1434fb0810ad37b88a638ea.png

FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS

5. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 18 U.S.C. ; 2241 by sexually and physically abusing Plaintiff Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Plaintiff Johnson and also her family.

6. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges that the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her Civil Rights under 42 U.S.C. ; 1985 by conspiring to deny Plaintiff Johnson her Civil Rights by making her their sex slave.

7. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, including forcible rape during a four month time span covering the months of June-September 1994 when Plaintiff Johnson was still only a minor of age 13.

8. The Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges she was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of underage sex parties held at the New York City residence of Defendant Jeffrey E. Epstein and attended by Defendant Donald J. Trump.

9. On the first occasion involving the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump's erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.

10. On the second occasion involving the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing her mouth upon Defendant Trump's erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.

11. On the third occasion involving the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump. After this sex act, both minors were forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until he achieved sexual orgasm. After zipping up his pants, Defendant Trump physically pushed both minors away while angrily berating them for the "poor" quality of their sexual performance.

12. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with the Defendant, Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was tied to a bed by Defendant Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff Johnson. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff Johnson loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to "please wear a condom". Defendant Trump responded by violently striking Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and screaming that "he would do whatever he wanted" as he refused to wear protection. After achieving sexual orgasm, the Defendant, Donald J. Trump put his suit back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, in tears asked Defendant Trump what would happen if he had impregnated her, Defendant Trump grabbed his wallet and threw some money at her and screamed that she should use the money “to get a fucking abortion".

13. On the first occasion involving the Defendant, Jeffrey E. Epstein, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was forced to disrobe into her bra and panties and to give a full body massage to Defendant Epstein while he was completely naked. During the massage, Defendant Epstein physically forced Plaintiff Johnson to touch his erect penis with her bare hands and to clean up his ejaculated semen after he achieved sexual orgasm.

14. On the second occasion involving the Defendant, Jeffrey Epstein, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson was again forced to disrobe into her bra and panties while giving Defendant Epstein a full body massage while he was completely naked. The Defendant, Donald J. Trump, was also present as he was getting his own massage from another minor, Jane Doe, age 13, Defendant Epstein forced Plaintiff Johnson to touch his erect penis by physically placing her bare hands upon his sex organ and again forced Plaintiff Johnson to clean up his ejaculated semen after he achieved sexual orgasm.

Edited by DSVII

52 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

It would be better for her emotional state if she put me on ignore.

Could be him, that's a male name in Italy.

52 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I will never take part in groupthink and let my emotions rule what I do and say.  I think George Orwell was a brilliant futurist by way of understanding our past.  He predicted much of what is going on in society today.  

We are fairly predictable little monkeys.

It's why I like systems, we can retain knowledge and improve things without relying solely on our angry monkey brains to keep the knowledge going. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

We are fairly predictable little monkeys.

It's why I like systems, we can retain knowledge and improve things without relying solely on our angry monkey brains to keep the knowledge going. 

Part of the problem is that the human brain is simply not designed to handle the various ways Social Media is dividing us. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, DSVII said:

Part of the problem is that the human brain is simply not designed to handle the various ways Social Media is dividing us. 

Social media is manipulating our love to "side" everything expertly. 

You just don't get a dopamine buzz from a careful consideration of the facts.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Social media is manipulating our love to "side" everything expertly. 

You just don't get a dopamine buzz from a careful consideration of the facts.

1 hour ago, DSVII said:

I wonder if there is some outside agency, pushing a narrative that is beneficial to their/it's financial/global interests.?

?

?

?

Gosh, who could possibly benefit from a Drumpf victory?

Any ideas?

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, DSVII said:

The thing about Trump is that he lies so much that nobody is sure when he is serious.  If you report that he said he talked to Putin, he'll change it to he talked to people close to Putin if need be to obscure the initial reports.

The Democrats have lost a lot of credibility.  They're admitting that they covered up Biden's problem for quite some time. 

The way they railroaded potential Biden competitors for the nomination is also coming back to bite them on the a*s.

11 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I wonder if there is some outside agency, pushing a narrative that is beneficial to their/it's financial/global interests.?

?

?

?

Gosh, who could possibly benefit from a Drumpf victory?

Any ideas?

Da. 

• Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The thing about Trump is that he lies so much that nobody is sure when he is serious.  If you report that he said he talked to Putin, he'll change it to he talked to people close to Putin if need be to obscure the initial reports.

The Democrats have lost a lot of credibility.  They're admitting that they covered up Biden's problem for quite some time. 

The way they railroaded potential Biden competitors for the nomination is also coming back to bite them on the a*s.

Make no mistake I agree completely with your assessment. Dems are really their worst enemy.

But how do you gauge the Republican party's credibility next to that? As you said, everything out of his mouth is a gish gallop. Why are we apathetic to it and not holding them to a better standard as we are the dems? I still think there is a clear difference, especially with the institutional purges on their road map for project 2025.

• Cheers 1

It is also Russian and Chinese troll farms are there to constantly push hate and discord online. 
Half the time you think you are arguing with a MAGAite or Libtard it is just as likely a Russian troll just trying to feed into the anger. 
I am sure we have had a couple professional trolls in the political and immunization pages. 
Though old tech like this is barely worth the effort when Elon’s business model is built specifically for you. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I couldn’t understand why someone didn’t primary him. He has actually done some really good things as president but seems to have slept through a wildly emboldened rogue Supreme Court. He has failed so badly on dealing with that he should not be running again. 
But my god if Trump got in he would never give up the office as long as he was alive and he would feel no constraints about being a dictator and now he knows who can get him there. 

11 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Make no mistake I agree completely with your assessment. Dems are really their worst enemy.

But how do you gauge the Republican party's credibility next to that? As you said, everything out of his mouth is a gish gallop. Why are we apathetic to it and not holding them to a better standard as we are the dems? I still think there is a clear difference, especially with the institutional purges on their road map for project 2025.

Project 2025 is quite happy with the double standards.

https://www.mediamatters.org/project-2025/heritage-foundation-president-celebrates-supreme-court-immunity-decision-we-are

Heritage Foundation president celebrates Supreme Court immunity decision: “We are in the process of the second American Revolution”

Kevin Roberts: “We're in the process of taking this country back ... we ought to be really encouraged by what happened yesterday”

And so I come full circle on this response and just want to encourage you with some substance that we are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Project 2025 is quite happy with the double standards.

https://www.mediamatters.org/project-2025/heritage-foundation-president-celebrates-supreme-court-immunity-decision-we-are

Heritage Foundation president celebrates Supreme Court immunity decision: “We are in the process of the second American Revolution”

Kevin Roberts: “We're in the process of taking this country back ... we ought to be really encouraged by what happened yesterday”

And so I come full circle on this response and just want to encourage you with some substance that we are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.

If the left rolls over and allows us to erode womens right, equality, freedom and racial diversity while shuttering our borders, not allowing those..."people" in and completely destroy unions and workers rights then the revolution will be bloodless.

Why won't they let us do these things in the name of Murica 😞 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

37 minutes ago, DSVII said:

There is definitely a difference between the parties.

People are sadly becoming numb to the party that lies the most.

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

I couldn’t understand why someone didn’t primary him. He has actually done some really good things as president but seems to have slept through a wildly emboldened rogue Supreme Court. He has failed so badly on dealing with that he should not be running again. 
But my god if Trump got in he would never give up the office as long as he was alive and he would feel no constraints about being a dictator and now he knows who can get him there. 

I still think that Trump would have zero chance of staying past his 4 year term.

People did primary Biden.  The Democrats just changed the nomination rules to make it very difficult for the challengers.

25 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

If the left rolls over and allows us to erode womens right, equality, freedom and racial diversity while shuttering our borders, not allowing those..."people" in and completely destroy unions and workers rights then the revolution will be bloodless.

Why won't they let us do these things in the name of Murica 😞 

Speaking of  eroding worker’s rights and hobbling unions in NA look to Greece for a glimpse of our future.
48 hour, 6 day work weeks.

https://greekcitytimes.com/2024/06/20/greece-six-day-work-week

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/04/politics/biden-governors-sleep/index.html

Biden tells Democratic governors he needs more sleep and plans to stop scheduling events after 8 p.m.

Was Trump actually accurate calling Biden “Sleepy Joe”?

Apparently.

Joe needs to step aside. He's had a run to be proud of and knowing when to hang em up isn't a failure.

• ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Does the VP just take over? 

Only if he resigned the entire presidency before January 20th.  He's not going to resign his job this late in the term. 

I give it 50/50 odds that he is going to stay in this race even.

Just keep an eye on the money and if it keeps flowing.

Edited by Sabrefan1
  • Vintage 1