US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

All you need to do is a search of “Biden medical emergency” and it all pops up on Twitter. 

Then you shouldn't have too much trouble providing a legitimate source instead of the garbage you posted.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

And you believed the lies that CNN told you for 2 years that Biden was in a perfect mental state right?  You know, the same news network that is now telling you he has dementia and needs to resign from office? 

Yup. Whomever owns CNN used to 100% support Biden. But now they must be putting their support behind a different Democrat because they are pretty clearly calling for Joe to step down. Newsom? Harris? 

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

All you need to do is a search of “Biden medical emergency” and it all pops up on Twitter. 

Does not make it true. Yep, gullible as fuck 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

BECAUSE. IT'S. BULLSHIT..... Gad, it IS true what they say about MAGAtwats 😂

• Confused 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So, Biden needs to be given the questions in advance in order to properly conduct an interview?

I didn't click on the vid but this is common practice for a lot of interviews, sadly.

Joe is old and looking bad if you need to hear that. 

However fruadulent' is a sensational phrase for what happens very often in high profile interviews. 

Usually 'stars' will send along what questions can't be asked... some go further and demand control of the script, which Joe's folks may have asked.  

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup. Whomever owns CNN used to 100% support Biden. But now they must be putting their support behind a different Democrat because they are pretty clearly calling for Joe to step down. Newsom? Harris? 

I dont watch CNN much.

However, a few months ago they ran a show about misinformation, they called out themselves and a few other left leaning media outlets for their coverage of Trump in the early days of his first run. It was a Trump defense piece, which is maybe why I remembered it. Seemed off brand for CNN.

So, maybe they used to be only...93.9% in favour of Biden?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Questionable practices?   🤣

He was literally given the questions to the interview beforehand and then got to pick which ones he wanted to answer. And still fumbled his way through the interview. 

Yes, questionable practices that have happened many times before.   I do not defend them but felt your haste to pounce on them as questionable as the second sentence in in your reply, which does not describe what happened with complete accuracy.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I dont watch CNN much.

However, a few months ago they ran a show about misinformation, they called out themselves and a few other left leaning media outlets for their coverage of Trump in the early days of his first run. It was a Trump defense piece, which is maybe why I remembered it. Seemed off brand for CNN.

So, maybe they used to be only...93.9% in favour of Biden?

We don’t have TV. So I should say (properly) it’s CNN.con that has so many negative Biden stories. 
Hopefully the Democrats figure out who to run quick because the world cannot have Trump again. I’m wondering if Newsom is the big money donor Democrat guy? 

• Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So I guess it's all true then   Twitter never lies.

Edited by Satchmo
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So he just got dementia overnight?  Like 2 weeks ago? 

So

So

So.

look into early onset Alzheimer's-people can go from confused to being fed by someone else in weeks.

-----------------------------

and as has been said by many, but ignore by many

I'd rather have the confused nice guy, than the  34 time convicted felon; with a history of fraud,  charity looting, ass kissing  of despots, angry narcissist any day.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

21 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Medication not working as well as before? 

The running theory is that they took him off the meds so they could replace him.  They knew they made a mistake and now have to go for the kill shot and get somebody else. This explains why CNN is going so hard on him to resign when they literally said he was mentally fit like 2 months ago. 

• Like 1

The running theory is that they took him off the meds so they could replace him.  They knew they made a mistake and now have to go for the kill shot and get somebody else. This explains why CNN is going so hard on him to resign when they literally said he was mentally fit like 2 months ago. 

Almost every CNN.com story about Biden has something about him stepping aside. IMHAO they are pushing Newsome. 

Good god but you drank the koolaid and feast on all the latest conspiracy theories, don't you? I've given you a lot of latitude in this thread but not today. Gullible as hell and wilfully ignorant to boot.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Yes, questionable practices that have happened many times before.   I do not defend them but felt your haste to pounce on them as questionable as the second sentence in in your reply, which does not describe what happened with complete accuracy.

So, getting the questions to an interview before the interview happens is normal practice from the White House?  Are there other instances where this has happened since you claim it’s happened many times previously?

Twitter lies at about the same rate as CNN and Fox News. 

Another two in the string of solid and insightful posts you're making today.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

So, getting the questions to an interview before the interview happens is normal practice from the White House?  Are there other instances where this has happened since you claim it’s happened many times previously?

Says the guy who can cite no legitimate sources for his assertion that Biden had a 'medical emergency' aboard Airforce One when he walked off the plan half an hour earlier than the lying tweet!  😂 😂 😂

• Thanks 1

So I've been told Petey.   I think it was all over Twitter.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, Cerridwen said:

Good god but you drank the koolaid and feast on all the latest conspiracy theories, don't you? I've given you a lot of latitude in this thread but not today. Gullible as hell and wilfully ignorant to boot.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Nothing gullible about me. The media are in full panic mode right now trying to get Biden to resign. So a medical emergency on Air Force One wouldn’t surprise me at all given his rapidly deteriorating condition. 

1 minute ago, Cerridwen said:

Says the guy who can cite no legitimate sources for his assertion that Biden had a 'medical emergency' aboard Airforce One when he walked off the plan half an hour earlier than the lying tweet!  😂 😂 😂

Please show me where getting questions for an interview beforehand is standard practice from the White House. I’ll wait.