US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

5 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

Very true, but you also have still not admitted that it was false. Instead you went with "other people said" and "CNN and Fox also lie". You never once took responsibility that you could be (gasp!) wrong....

Apparently, I was wrong. 🤨

• Cheers 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

It's just baffling, TBH....The blase' attitude from so many......"How bad could it be?"

My answer: Why the fuck would you want to find out? :picard:

Because the majority of humans are inherently stupid, prefer to be ignorant, and choose to downplay major concerns so that they can cope with what's happening in the world.  Not many people are willing to try to understand what has transpired in the past, and even less - fully understanding what had transpired - are willing to work against letting it happen again.

• Like 1

For the posters who pretend to ignore me but still read my posts and then feel the need to take a jab at me or attack me personally, you are more than welcome to communicate with me directly.

Don’t worry. I don’t bite and I’ll make sure to take it easy on you. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Because the majority of humans are inherently stupid, prefer to be ignorant, and choose to downplay major concerns so that they can cope with what's happening in the world.  Not many people are willing to try to understand what has transpired in the past, and even less - fully understanding what had transpired - are willing to work against letting it happen again.

Hmmm......as a "white as rice",Anglo, I never realized I was a minority......:classic_unsure:

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, StrayDog said:

Except, as shown above by your follow up posts, you double/ triple/ quadrupled down on it when told it was debunked, and went into deflection mode, spinning it into CNN and Fox also lie. Finally, you grasped upon the word 'apparently' as your final salvation, neglecting the fact that you had already dug in your heels instead of just saying "oops, my bad, I'll verify next time"

Good on you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I never claimed it to be a fact. I said “apparently” in my post. Do you understand the meaning of that word? 

Oh, okay. So using "apparently" releases you from spreading false information and you can hide behind "I'm not saying it, but I'm just repeating what I heard"? Awesome.

So, using your approach, I could say that "apparently Donald Trump had sex with underage girls". I do not because there is no verifiable truth that he did. And because I do not consider Twitter or X to be accurate sources of information, and neither should you.

To review: You repeated an already debunked claim and passed it off as "apparently this happened", then you try to weasel out of it by claiming "apparently" doesn't mean you believe it. Yeah, you do.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Curmudgeon said:

Oh, okay. So using "apparently" releases you from spreading false information and you can hide behind "I'm not saying it, but I'm just repeating what I heard"? Awesome.

So, using your approach, I could say that "apparently Donald Trump had sex with underage girls". I do not because there is no verifiable truth that he did. And because I do not consider Twitter or X to be accurate sources of information, and neither should you.

To review: You repeated an already debunked claim and passed it off as "apparently this happened", then you try to weasel out of it by claiming "apparently" doesn't mean you believe it. Yeah, you do.

Where were you when someone posted a few days ago that Trump raped a 13 year old girl?  I don’t recall you chirping about how that was false and misinformation. The only person who called it out was @Sabrefan1 

Why not call that one out too?  Because it was about Trump and not Biden? 

I mean if you’re going to be the champion of misinformation, you should probably call out both sides, right? 

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

There is more credible evidence that trump raped a 13yo girl than there is for Biden taking drugs for what it's worth. Sabre didn't debunk anything. Epstein was named the co-defendant in the case. Keep in mind this was before everyone knew what a scumbag he was. The girl responsible for finding Epsteins victims corroborated the story. 

13 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Where were you when someone posted a few days ago that Trump raped a 13 year old girl?  I don’t recall you chirping about how that was false and misinformation. The only person who called it out was @Sabrefan1 

Why not call that one out too?  Because it was about Trump and not Biden? 

I mean if you’re going to be the champion of misinformation, you should probably call out both sides, right? 

There is more credible evidence that trump raped a 13yo girl than there is for Biden taking drugs, or having heart trouble, or whatever the conspiracy of the day is, for what it's worth. Sabre didn't debunk anything. Epstein was named the co-defendant in the case. Keep in mind this was before everyone knew what a scumbag he was. The girl responsible for finding Epsteins victims corroborated the story. Not sure why people are so quick to dismiss this story yet they'll glom onto any crazy shit about anyone leaning left. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Name all over Epstien files

34 felony convictions.

Unindicted co-conspirator in at least two criminal investigations

3 pending criminal indictments 

Fraudster ( NY case, his foundation, the university case)

Civilly liable sexual assault

I can go on.

Why anyone defends that piece of crap is beyond me.

Since most here on CFF can't vote actually for the POS, my guess is that it's so they can "own the libs".......

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

There is more credible evidence that trump raped a 13yo girl than there is for Biden taking drugs for what it's worth. Sabre didn't debunk anything. Epstein was named the co-defendant in the case. Keep in mind this was before everyone knew what a scumbag he was. The girl responsible for finding Epsteins victims corroborated the story. 

There is more credible evidence that trump raped a 13yo girl than there is for Biden taking drugs, or having heart trouble, or whatever the conspiracy of the day is, for what it's worth. Sabre didn't debunk anything. Epstein was named the co-defendant in the case. Keep in mind this was before everyone knew what a scumbag he was. The girl responsible for finding Epsteins victims corroborated the story. Not sure why people are so quick to dismiss this story yet they'll glom onto any crazy shit about anyone leaning left. 

If Trump did rape a 13 year old girl then CNN and MSNBC should be all over it. I haven’t seen any of those news stations mention anything about it. You would think it would have been front page news. Instead, CNN has been talking repeatedly about Joe Biden’s mental decline and that he should resign from office. 

Doesn’t this seem strange to you?  Why are they doing that?  What’s the agenda here?  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Since most here on CFF can't vote actually for the POS, my guess is that it's so they can "own the libs".......

So what happens if Trump wins and he starts fucking around with Canada?

Do they still own the libbies?

Edited by CBH1926
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

So what happens if Trump wins and he starts fucking around with Canada?

Do they still own the libbies?

It will be Trudeau's fault....

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

If Trump did rape a 13 year old girl then CNN and MSNBC should be all over it. I haven’t seen any of those news stations mention anything about it. You would think it would have been front page news. Instead, CNN has been talking repeatedly about Joe Biden’s mental decline and that he should resign from office. 

Doesn’t this seem strange to you?  Why are they doing that?  What’s the agenda here?  

So is this  your admission that you do watch CNN then? After taking someone else to task for supposedly 'getting all their news from CNN'?? You really are just too much, EP... you've been spinning in circles the better part of the afternoon and evening.....aren't you dizzy yet? 😂

Happy Round And Round GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Edited by Cerridwen
Bolding & resizing
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

So is this  your admission that you do watch CNN then? After taking someone else to task for supposedly 'getting all their news from CNN'?? You really are just too much, EP... you've been spinning in circles the better part of the afternoon and evening.....aren't you dizzy yet? 😂

Happy Round And Round GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Meh, sometimes I'm flipping the channel and it just happens to land on 802, just by luck really...   🤨

And I am not pudgy at all.  I'm actually in great shape.  One day maybe you will find out...   😉

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Meh, sometimes I'm flipping the channel and it just happens to land on 802, just by luck really...   🤨

And I am not pudgy at all.  I'm actually in great shape.  One day maybe you will find out...   😉

Riiiiiiiight......

Didn't even notice what the name on the bib says... it was more about the fantastic whirling dervish spin you are capable of demonstrating. It's epic! 😉

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ironically I brought that example up to highlight the fact that the media simply isn't covering anything Trump is doing, saying or involved and named in. There's really no slip up he can do as he's normalized his lying and disregard for decorum and convention. Whereas  Biden is under them microscope. The media is failing the nation again. But perhaps in their best interests. A Trump presidency gets more clicks.

Edited by DSVII
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Unfortunately, the mouse on my computer is acting weird and just by luck I happened to land on the front page of CNN...   🤨

Breaking News, Latest News and Videos | CNN

Interesting that all I see is them talking about Joe Biden.  No mention of Trump raping a 13 year old girl.

In all seriousness, I am really starting to wonder why they are doing this.  They have been Biden's biggest advocates for the better part of 3 1/2 years and now all of a sudden because, like Joe said, one bad night, and they have turned on him like flies on shit.  I mean this is the biggest turnaround that I have ever seen, and it literally happened overnight.

I am really curious as to what people think about this and why it is happening.  It would be great if anyone had some perspective on this.  I have my own theories, but I'd rather hear from everyone else.  Thoughts?

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Ironically I brought that example up to highlight the fact that the media simply isn't covering anything Trump is doing, saying or involved and named in. There's really no slip up he can do as he's normalized his lying and disregard for decorum and convention. Whereas  Biden is under them microscope. The media is failing the nation again. But perhaps in their best interests. A Trump presidency gets more clicks.

So, you think CNN actually wants Trump to win and be the President?  That's kinda way out there to be honest, but an interesting theory nonetheless...

1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Sabre didn't debunk sh*t but the press 8 years ago most definitely did...  I just happened to remember the story and found an old article about it. 

Your defense to being called out like you were should have involved you pointing out the time stamps of the posts.  I caught the misinformation about Trump shortly after it was posted. 

Nobody had much of a chance to read and post about it, before I logged on, read the post, and remembered that whole situation from 8 years ago.  I only remembered it because it was so bizarre and one of the worst attempts at blackmail I had seen.  It fell apart fairly quickly.

It was a former Jerry Springer producer trying to extort a large sum of money from the 2016 Trump campaign.  The Jerry Springer producer got caught and everybody dropped all legal actions.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

• Cheers 2