US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Warhippy said:

Boo

Fucking

Hoo

This is a piece of shit that advocated violence against everyone and has threatened anyone speaking out against him if he takes power again.  Who has screamed long and loud about how and why everyone is allowed a gun while justifying mass shootings in schools and against minorities.

You reap what you fucking sow.

The problem here is, if he was in fact shot and merely injured he will win his election without even leaving his hospital bed.

Seems to be your type of guy. 

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

8 min ago

Trump falls to the ground onstage at rally; unclear what is happening

Former President Donald Trump fell to the ground onstage at a rally in Pennsylvania.

This is breaking and will be updated.

Looks ok, but maybe a bloodied ear?

IMG_1640.jpeg

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

His days of late filings, incomplete filings while he lives it up financially are over. His assets can now be seized and his creditors paid.

Bets he's sweating bullets. Or black eyeliner or something.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Come on good guy with a gun!!!!

FFS if he was hit and merely injured he's gonna win the election without even trying

That was a freaking murderous psychopath not a good guy with a gun.

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Be careful what you wish for in life. 

Am I wrong?

If he was in fact shot at, if he was in fact injured only.

He will be able to demonize the left, immigrants and whoever he wants while calling himself a survivor, a victim and a warrior because he now has street cred.  His base, the GOP and every one of his sycophants will be up in arms and you can absolutely watch the support and donations roll in; in real time.  The moderates will now have a reason to believe some of his lies and the xenophobes will come out of the wood work.

OAN, FOX etc will go in to overdrive and Biden will do nothing except say how an attack on trump is an attack on democracy and this is why stronger gun laws are needed which will fall absolutely flat in the face of the PR machine that is about to steamroll every single democratic response to this event.

Just wait my dude.  it's coming.

Trump 2024 is not just a potential thing, but has now just about become a certainty

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

How do you know who did it?

The quality of replies tells you all you need to know. Even though I dislike Trudeau I would never wish for a bullet.

Edited by bolt

Just now, Warhippy said:

Am I wrong?

He will be able to demonize the left, immigrants and whoever he wants while calling himself a survivor, a victim and a warrior because he now has street cred.  His base, the GOP and every one of his sycophants will be up in arms and you can absolutely watch the support and donations roll in; in real time.  The moderates will now have a reason to believe some of his lies and the xenophobes will come out of the wood work.

OAN, FOX etc will go in to overdrive and Biden will do nothing except say how an attack on trump is an attack on democracy and this is why stronger gun laws are needed which will fall absolutely flat in the face of the PR machine that is about to steamroll every single democratic response to this event.

Trump 2024 is not just a potential thing, but has now just about become a certainty

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This could be the start of a Civil War…

And there we go

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Looks ok, but maybe a bloodied ear?

IMG_1640.jpeg

The future image on every flag and cardboard sign.

Here come the donations and demonization of the let, immigrants, democrats and more.

Edited by Warhippy
  • ThereItIs 1

On a side note, as a photographer.  The guy who got that photo will now be in the running for dozens of awards for journalism and image of importance.

Moments like these are why the media and credible journalism are so important to the world and history,

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I'm not sold that this will put him over the top.   The angry mob was already his.

BTW - I hate the f'ing guy but I hate political assassinations even more.  

• Vintage 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

This is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to the Democrats. One million times worse than Biden having dementia. 

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Am I wrong?

Again, am I wrong?

so how dos this civil war play out?

Maga's shoot a dem now? and back and forth?

or are they meeting up with the lefties at the bike rack?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Gurn said:

Might have been more injured by the fall/dogpile.

Old enough to easily break a hip, or other bones.

He didn’t seem to fall, just went down after realizing what was happening, don’t think he was injured except for his ear and I’m pretty certain that it was from a bullet.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

so how dos this civil war play out?

Maga's shoot a dem now? and back and forth?

or are they meeting up with the lefties at the bike rack?

Civil war will never happen

• Cheers 1