US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Civil war will never happen

i dont think so either.

I was wondering what people that are concerned about it, keep talking about it, think it would look like.

6 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I paused a side picture they had and to me it looks like a small piece of his upper ear is missing.

5 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Might have been more injured by the fall/dogpile.

Old enough to easily break a hip, or other bones.

Hard to say, but there appears to be some damage to the frontal part of his ear.  A rip or a gouge.

Original image

Upscaled enhanced image

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 3.48.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 3.48.29 PM-topaz-faceai-sharpen-denoise-enhance-2.8x.jpeg

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Oh my god this bad. It actually happened. Did not expect it this soon.

i thought it was going to happen when he ran the first time.

Right around the grabby pussy stuff.

Didn't think the people would tolerate such a dude as POTUS.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Hard to say, but there appears to be some damage to the frontal part of his ear.  A rip or a gouge.

Original image

Upscaled enhanced image

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 3.48.29 PM-topaz-faceai-sharpen-denoise-enhance-2.8x.jpeg

Anyways…thoughts and prayers, right.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Oh my god this bad. It actually happened. Did not expect it this soon.

It's the opposite for me tbh. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to finally be sick of this shit to the point they'd be willing to put and end to it themselves. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Civil war will never happen

I agree.  Not as a result of this anyway.   A Democrat win in November could well result in some skirmishes but a war is unlikely.

Although - there was a War of Jenkins' Ear in 1739.  Could this become the War of Trump's Ear?

2 minutes ago, Spur1 said:

Our only hope now is for infection and shock. 

I hate politics but if you represent those against Trump I think I’m starting to like him because you’re a disgusting person.

• Desmenko 1

20 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Looks ok, but maybe a bloodied ear?

IMG_1640.jpeg

If you watch the video closely there is a 30 something blonde lady just behind Trump who dropped like a rock as he grabbed his ear. I wonder if she was in the line of fire? By my count there were at least 7 shots fired. Hard to tell which were the assailants and which were secret service in response. Will have to wait till later tonight before the details start to fully unfold.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Original image

Upscaled enhanced image

Why does that look staged?

He doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would be defiant if shot. He's more of a poop his pants type.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

i thought it was going to happen when he ran the first time.

Right around the grabby pussy stuff.

Didn't think the people would tolerate such a dude as POTUS.

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

It's the opposite for me tbh. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to finally be sick of this shit to the point they'd be willing to put and end to it themselves. 

You guys are right, I meant this time around more so. I definitely thought there was a legit possibility in 2016 but as far as this cycle I didn't expect it this far out from the election

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I agree.  Not as a result of this anyway.   A Democrat win in November could well result in some skirmishes but a war is unlikely.

Although - there was a War of Jenkins' Ear in 1739.  Could this become the War of Trump's Ear?

I mean they did storm the Capitol. That could’ve potentially been about as big of a precursor to a civil war in the last 150 years that we’ve ever seen.

Edited by Odd.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I hate politics but if you represent those against Trump I think I’m starting to like him because you’re a disgusting person.

So you're defending a child rapist pedophile, among other things?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

If you watch the video closely there is a 30 something blonde lady just behind Trump who dropped like a rock as he grabbed his ear. I wonder if she was in the line of fire? By my count there were at least 7 shots fired. Hard to tell which were the assailants and which were secret service in response. Will have to wait till later tonight before the details start to fully unfold.

I rewatched and she went down well before others reacted and jumped to the ground, hope she was just quick.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

But ya his statements and policies.  All the abuses and assaults against women.  His pedophilia and reports about abuses against 13 year olds via the Epstein reports. 

All good.

But if you don't mind if someone took a shot at him you're a bad person and he's worth supporting 

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

6 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Takes one to know one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Why does that look staged?

He doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would be defiant if shot. He's more of a poop his pants type.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

That was my very first thought once I saw 'the damages'.  They've already shown and proven how fecking low they'll go so why not this? As some have said already, this works COMPLETELY in Trump's favour. Fuuuuuu.....

• Cheers 4