US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Joe-Kerr said:

Are you talking about joe biden? Did you read what his daughter wrote in her diary or missed all those clips of him touching woman/kids inappropriately? 

O maybe you were talking about bill clinton or trudeau, my mistake

Ah yes.

So we believe accusations about people on one side, but then ignore the accusations about people on your side.  Got it.

Quick heads up mate, anyone who abuses women or kids, deserves a bullet regardless of political affiliation and if a person is willing to accept that they do it basedon political leanings it says a lot about their character.

Just saying

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pears said:

It's the one his aides have been directly tied to. You're not very good at this. 

One side effect of this though is that the media is going to talk less about Project 2025 in the coming months. 

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Ah yes.

So we believe accusations about people on one side, but then ignore the accusations about people on your side.  Got it.

Quick heads up mate, anyone who abuses women or kids, deserves a bullet regardless of political affiliation and if a person is willing to accept that they do it basedon political leanings it says a lot about their character.

Just saying

Yeah I agree with that. 

7 minutes ago, Joe-Kerr said:

If you think those are remotely close to supporting an assassination attempt you are lost

Oh wait, we're doing this now?

OK.  So we should hold a teacher accountable and destroy their life because of their views and opinions, but should also accept and support the leader of another nation for saying equally as shitty things?

Fascinating what partisanship will do to people

Oh wait, we're doing this now?

OK.  So we should hold a teacher accountable and destroy their life because of their views and opinions, but should also accept and support the leader of another nation for saying equally as shitty things?

Fascinating what partisanship will do to people

You have no idea who I am or what i believe bucko

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This was an inside job. The Deep State wants Trump dead…

Agreed.  Inside job.

Trump wanted to be wounded to ensure he won the election.  The bulet that hit him came from a different direction than the bullet that hit the bystander.

D33p St8

Am I doing this right?

• Haha 4

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Do you actually believe that any of those politicians care if Trump was assassinated or not?  It’s all political theatre. Nobody can be that stupid. 

Well... Of course not in the sense that they don't care for Trump at all.

BUT, they are also politicians & this can set a precedent for the bullseye to be on any of them.

So.. I guess it would depend if they are apart of the crazy TDS category that thinks he's literally Hitler, or are apart of the others who are just saying it as part of their strategy for a Democrat win.

The point is (for those who don't truly believe he's that evil) pushing that narrative continually is going to radicalize people.

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

Because you got to have respect for the rule of law and the institutions for democracy to endure, even if said person doesn't. You can't prove their point. Which you are pretty willing to ascribe to all his opponents on the left in one fell swoop.

It's the toughest thing about a democracy. You need to be eternally vigilant, but you also have to combat extremism within the framework of respecting the rule of law, even when the other side pisses on it.

Wait we're talking about Hitler here..? This isn't a candidate I disagree with on tax rates or something, Trump has been presented as the end of the nation.

If you believe someone is an evil dictator set on creating an totalitarian authoritarian state, jailing opponents, possibly committing genocide, exc, then the whole 'respect the process' idea goes out the window pretty quickly. Why would u want them to have the opportunity to do that stuff? Someone today believed that & didn't want too, it's entirely logical.

And that's the point. If people who have pushed that narrative about Trump don't actually believe it when push comes to shove, then they shouldn't be doing it. And if they do believe it they should be in support of the shooter, as we saw with a UBC doctor. 

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

Yes, it's not easy to keep the American experiment together, but you have to put in the work. Your solution to divide the states up only plays into the Chinese and Russian narrative that democracy becomes messy and leads to chaos and dissolution of the state.

They aren't trying too keep people together because the goal of the party establishments is power not democracy. The situation is untenable, there's no turning the ship around, which is why I brought that up as a solution that could be peaceful so we don't need to see escalating violence or tyranny.

And the US is a managerial state just like others.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So then you agree, that had the bullet hit, it would not have been a total loss.

Glad we're on the same page here.

So by the same thought you think someone should try and assassinate bill clinton, joe biden and trudeau? or has your mind been blinded by bipartisanship?

Just now, Joe-Kerr said:

You have no idea who I am or what i believe bucko

Oh no, believe me I have a pretty good indication of what yall believe and as such don't care who you are.  Even if I didn't know I wouldn't care.

The web is full of people with your partisan views and that's fine.  people are allowed to express them.

Whether they express that they are sad a bullet missed a person with a decades long history of abusing women and children

or

Whether they support an individual with a history of abusing women and children so much that they want a person who disagrees with that person fired for expressing their views about being sad that a bullet missed said person with a long history of abusing women and children.

So let that flag fly.  With the thin blue lines, the don't tread on me or the f trudeau project 2025 trump 2024 anti soros or whatever it is today

• Cheers 1

Ah yes.

Just saying

Ashley Biden’s diary was confirmed legit in a court of law and also confirmed legit by Ashley herself. She said Biden took inappropriate showers with her in the diary. 

IMG_1808.jpeg

IMG_1809.jpeg

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Joe-Kerr said:

lol isnt that the one that trump said he didnt support

Yup, the same one that was written by several of his former advisors, sycophants and ass-kissers. Have you not read widely or are you just stuck in the MAGA/QAnon endless loop? 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Joe-Kerr said:

So by the same thought you think someone should try and assassinate bill clinton, joe biden and trudeau? or has your mind been blinded by bipartisanship?

If they had a decades long history of assaulting women and apparently children.

Yes.

But shockingly only the yanks in your post have that history.  So one bullet should be enough to get all 3 us presidents, current or former.  Or do you have issue with that?

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Agreed.  Inside job.

Trump wanted to be wounded to ensure he won the election.  The bulet that hit him came from a different direction than the bullet that hit the bystander.

D33p St8

Am I doing this right?

You are getting better at it but still not as good as me to be totally honest with you.  🤨

Oh no, believe me I have a pretty good indication of what yall believe and as such don't care who you are.  Even if I didn't know I wouldn't care.

The web is full of people with your partisan views and that's fine.  people are allowed to express them.

Whether they express that they are sad a bullet missed a person with a decades long history of abusing women and children

or

Whether they support an individual with a history of abusing women and children so much that they want a person who disagrees with that person fired for expressing their views about being sad that a bullet missed said person with a long history of abusing women and children.

So let that flag fly.  With the thin blue lines, the don't tread on me or the f trudeau project 2025 trump 2024 anti soros or whatever it is today

lol ok dont reply to me anymore because idk who you are talking to when you do. Go fight whoever you've created in your head elsewhere

• Desmenko 1

If they had a decades long history of assaulting women and apparently children.

Yes.

But shockingly only the yanks in your post have that history.  So one bullet should be enough to get all 3 us presidents, current or former.  Or do you have issue with that?

Didn’t Bill Clinton have to pay off a woman for almost $900,000 for alleged sexual assault?

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ashley Biden’s diary was confirmed legit in a court of law and also confirmed legit by Ashley herself. She said Biden took inappropriate showers with her in the diary. 

IMG_1808.jpeg

IMG_1809.jpeg

Part of these infographics are true.  The other is more than absolutely questionable.  You used to be better than this.

But

If Biden is as guilty as Clinton or Trump of touching women and or kids than as stated.  1 bullet and get all 3 of them out of the way as quick as possible.

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn’t Bill Clinton have to pay off a woman for almost $900,000 for alleged sexual assault?

Pffft, Trump spent tens of millions.

His was the best payoff, most beautiful best payoff ever in the history of mankind.  So good, he had another woman want the same treatment.  because when you're famous they just let you.

Tens of millions

Pffft 900 grand

200.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe-Kerr said:

lol ok dont reply to me anymore because idk who you are talking to when you do. Go fight whoever you've created in your head elsewhere

Translation: I'm getting destroyed and don't want to be embarrassed anymore. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Yup, the same one that was written by several of his former advisors, sycophants and ass-kissers. Have you not read widely or are you just stuck in the MAGA/QAnon endless loop? 

Dude you're stuck in the BlueAnon loop. Trump said he didnt agree with it but some of his ass kissers wrote it so its almost law!! sure jan 

• Desmenko 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

Pffft, Trump spent tens of millions.

His was the best payoff, most beautiful best payoff ever in the history of mankind.  So good, he had another woman want the same treatment.  because when you're famous they just let you.

Tens of millions

Pffft 900 grand

200.gif

So you admit it’s true then, that Bill Clinton also allegedly assaulted women, but Trump just did it more often?