US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ashley Biden’s diary was confirmed legit in a court of law and also confirmed legit by Ashley herself. She said Biden took inappropriate showers with her in the diary. 

IMG_1808.jpeg

IMG_1809.jpeg

The stolen diary was hers but those lines were not in it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

I had a look as I never knew about it but those lines were in it, question is, did she write them or were they forged, I don't know enough at this point to say either.

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn’t Bill Clinton have to pay off a woman for almost $900,000 for alleged sexual assault?

It's legal to do that. Problem with Trump was that he used campaign money and then faked the documentation so it appeared as regular campaign expense. 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Part of these infographics are true.  The other is more than absolutely questionable.  You used to be better than this.

But

If Biden is as guilty as Clinton or Trump of touching women and or kids than as stated.  1 bullet and get all 3 of them out of the way as quick as possible.

Ashley Biden’s diary is 100% legit. I’d have to read it to see what is actually in it and if those quotes are true. But even Snopes has confirmed it’s authenticity. 

As for child molestors and child rapists, I agree 100% with you. They should all be hanging by their balls at Guantanamo Bay. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I had a look as I never knew about it but those lines were in it, question is, did she write them or were they forged, I don't know enough at this point to say either.

It's the chain of custody issue. Just like Hunter Biden's laptop.  

8 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ashley Biden’s diary was confirmed legit in a court of law and also confirmed legit by Ashley herself. She said Biden took inappropriate showers with her in the diary. 

IMG_1808.jpeg

Her diary was stolen and sold to right wingers. This is as credible as legally blind guy in California repair shop recognized Hunter Biden when he brought his laptop to be fixed. I guess there are not repair shops on the East Coast so he had to fly it to L.A. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

IMG_1808.jpeg

IMG_1809.jpeg

Probably a good thing this forum is anonymous or you'd probably lose your job over that second one. She wasn't talking about her father. Pretty sickening shit from you. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So you admit it’s true then, that Bill Clinton also allegedly assaulted women, but Trump just did it more often? 

So you admit you support child abusers?

See what I did there, the same thing you did.

We've done this before a thousand times.  Stop jumping to the most insane conclusion.

I said very clearly If they did it than 3 US leaders 1 bullet no issues.  Why is that a hard thing to understand?

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I’d have to read it to confirm. But she most definitely said Biden took inappropriate showers with her and Snopes confirmed it. 

Also, how would you actually know if you didn’t read the diary?  Or did you you read it?  🤔

• Desmenko 1

6 minutes ago, Slegr said:

So little attention to the fact a person in the bleachers was shot dead. Just Trump’s ear piercing.

Sadly unless the innocent bystander an be made in to a martyr ala Babbit, or defamed by the other side.  They will be about as important as the other passengers in Kobe's helicopter

• Cheers 1

Just now, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Probably a good thing this forum is anonymous or you'd probably lose your job over that second one. She wasn't talking about her father. Pretty sickening shit from you. 

Probably good we usually just talk about hockey on here.  Pre season can't come fast enough. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’d have to read it to confirm. But she most definitely said Biden took inappropriate showers with her and Snopes confirmed it. 

Also, how would you actually know if you didn’t read the diary?  Or did you you read it?  🤔

So you admit you know the second graphic you shared is absolutely not true but still posted it anyway.

Eww

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Lose my job?   🤣

I’m sure the posters who openly support the assassination of a former President of the United States are totally safe from being fired from their jobs. Amirite?

EDIT:  I’m self employed and run my own business which gives me the free time to post here. So I can guarantee you I would never fire myself. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Didn't some want Oilers players maimed in the SCF thread?

Who knows. But that's just trash talk.  

No one's gonna really try to assassinate a nhl player. 

Just now, Jaimito said:

Who knows. But that's just trash talk.  

No one's gonna really try to assassinate a nhl player. 

But if someone did I'm sure a few of our members would celebrate.

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

She said "probably inappropriate". She also explains she wrote this at a time where she was dealing with traumatic incident and was trying to make sense of it all. She was also appalled that people would use it to disparage the people she loves the most in this world. Where"d you find the one you posted? Gross. 

• Cheers 3

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

I guess we are both gross individuals Hippy. 

I dunno man, I have done some heinous stuff, but I haven't posted an openly fake thing of someones daughter allegedly accusing their father of molesting them and also stating their brother called their dad pedo peter merely to support my position on a hockey forum

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

But if someone did I'm sure a few of our members would celebrate.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. 

Am I doing this right?

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Lose my job?   🤣

I’m sure the posters who openly support the assassination of a former President of the United States are totally safe from being fired from their jobs. Amirite?

Nice that you hold others to a higher standard than yourself. As a conservative it certainly tracks. 

23 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Wait we're talking about Hitler here..? This isn't a candidate I disagree with on tax rates or something, Trump has been presented as the end of the nation.

If you believe someone is an evil dictator set on creating an totalitarian authoritarian state, jailing opponents, possibly committing genocide, exc, then the whole 'respect the process' idea goes out the window pretty quickly. Why would u want them to have the opportunity to do that stuff? Someone today believed that & didn't want too, it's entirely logical.

Well for one thing, Trump isn't Hitler, and honestly even engaging with this paradigm in mind is a distraction. He's definitely a nationalist authoritarian. And you got to defeat him legitimately, otherwise you make him a martyr which opens up the pathway to more atrocities. 

Why would u want them to have the opportunity to do that stuff?

I disagree that this would be the prevalent thought. 

And that's the point. If people who have pushed that narrative about Trump don't actually believe it when push comes to shove, then they shouldn't be doing it. And if they do believe it they should be in support of the shooter, as we saw with a UBC doctor. 

Sure, the Doctor is an idiot, but she doesn't represent everyone. I'm sure the prevalent thought around the US and world right now is wishing that today's event didn't even happen. 

And this should be a moment to remember that one party and candidate has been primarily responsible for priming people into normalizing political violence, fetishizing a civil war, hinting at bloodbaths and starting to kill and imprison their political opponents and basically setting this atmosphere of tense polarization where a guy snapped and it isn't the side that is accusing Trump of being an authoritarian and disrespecting the process. 

He's reaping his own whirlwind with the violent rhetoric he started, and he's also capitalizing on it. 

They aren't trying too keep people together because the goal of the party establishments is power not democracy. The situation is untenable, there's no turning the ship around, which is why I brought that up as a solution that could be peaceful so we don't need to see escalating violence or tyranny.

And the US is a managerial state just like others.

While I share your opinion that their goal is to divide and distract people, I don't share your opinion that it's too far gone, but I'm happy to agree to disagree here.

Edited by DSVII
  • Cheers 1