US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

7 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’d have to read it to confirm. But she most definitely said Biden took inappropriate showers with her and Snopes confirmed it. 

Also, how would you actually know if you didn’t read the diary?  Or did you you read it?  🤔

I did a quick google search and discounted what I thought was trash.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I dunno man, I have done some heinous stuff, but I haven't posted an openly fake thing of someones daughter allegedly accusing their father of molesting them and also stating their brother called their dad pedo peter merely to support my position on a hockey forum

Who is Pedo Peter?  I’m losing track of everything. 

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’d have to read it to confirm. But she most definitely said Biden took inappropriate showers with her and Snopes confirmed it. 

Also, how would you actually know if you didn’t read the diary?  Or did you you read it?  🤔

This is the interview that Ashley Biden gave couple of months ago.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ashley-biden-in-unsealed-letter-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Back to Trump…

I am surprised the SS couldn't find him in time before he got shots off. That hairline is hard to miss.

Maybe the shine from his forehead blocked their view. 

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

I am surprised the SS couldn't find him in time before he got shots off. That hairline is hard to miss.

Maybe the shine from his forehead blocked their view. 

Hairline, holy crap did ya see his jaw?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Joe-Kerr said:

Dude you're stuck in the BlueAnon loop.

What is BlueAnon? I must have missed that.

Trump said he didnt agree with it but some of his ass kissers wrote it so its almost law!!

Joe, listen, if he becomes president it WILL be the law. It is no longer Trump formulating policy, it's policy formulating Trump. He's not the one to worry about, it is the disciples, sycophants, ass-kissers and Christofascists that will do everything they can to enact as much of Project 2025 as they can. Are you not sufficiently aware enough to see what will happen if Trump is elected?

sure jan 

Who the heck is jan?

• Cheers 1

I don't think that its a foregone conclusion that this incident will automatically hand the victory over to the Repugs.  Getting shot at doesn't necessarily exonerate him from all the indictments that he is facing.  Swing voters are undecided for a reason.  They aren't ones to throw a sympathy vote either way.  They are deciding between someone who they think may not last a term and someone who is a convicted felon.  I actually think that this shows voters just the lengths that someone would go to in sacrificing their life to take out someone who they felt was a threat to the country.  Hopefully the people of America are looking for stability after all this and if that means not voting in Trump then that will be what happens.

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This was an inside job. The Deep State wants Trump dead…

Its either a wacko who was radicalized, or the deep state.

I don't think either party likes Trump, even the Republicans, and I doubt think the 3 letter agencies want him in power, so its very plausible to me.

If it was an 'inside job', I wouldn't be surprised if there was another attempt to finish the job. They'd have already come this far & it will have backfired so spectacularly to the point where their existence would be in jeopardy if he got into office & they were caught.

But hey, I'm sure we'll get a satisfactory explanation, just like we always do. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

I don't think that its a foregone conclusion that this incident will automatically hand the victory over to the Repugs.  Getting shot at doesn't necessarily exonerate him from all the indictments that he is facing.  Swing voters are undecided for a reason.  They aren't ones to throw a sympathy vote either way.  They are deciding between someone who they think may not last a term and someone who is a convicted felon.  I actually think that this shows voters just the lengths that someone would go to in sacrificing their life to take out someone who they felt was a threat to the country.  Hopefully the people of America are looking for stability after all this and if that means not voting in Trump then that will be what happens.

Don't think it matters who wins, there will be no stability, US politics is all about money and power and doesn't give one shit about it's citizens.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Hairline, holy crap did ya see his jaw?

Bro now that the names out the internet is uncovering this guy. There's a video of his high school grad and yearbook photos of him on twitter already. 

People are wild.