US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Its either a wacko who was radicalized, or the deep state.

I don't think either party likes Trump, even the Republicans, and I doubt think the 3 letter agencies want him in power, so its very plausible to me.

If it was an 'inside job', I wouldn't be surprised if there was another attempt to finish the job. They'd have already come this far & it will have backfired so spectacularly to the point where their existence would be in jeopardy if he got into office & they were caught.

But hey, I'm sure we'll get a satisfactory explanation, just like we always do. 

You think they'd pick a 20yo kid with no training? Fuck me, there's no conspiracy too far fetched these days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

You think they'd pick a 20yo kid with no training? Fuck me, there's no conspiracy too far fetched these days

If it is that kid, it's going to be hard for the right to spin this. 

I'm just going to go with a kid that needed help and a good argument to not be able to buy AR15 style guns, until we hear differently.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I mean, gun control is something to think about.

Or as Chris Rock says... We don't need gun control., we need bullet control. Google it way to funny. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

She said "probably inappropriate". She also explains she wrote this at a time where she was dealing with traumatic incident and was trying to make sense of it all. She was also appalled that people would use it to disparage the people she loves the most in this world. Where"d you find the one you posted? Gross. 

You know what?  I admit I was wrong. I actually just spent the time and found the entire diary online. She says she took showers with her father and that they were “probably not appropriate”. Here is the diary in full. 

https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/

Who knows how she was feeling at the time. Anyways, I was wrong. Now please do me a favour and quit posting remarks that I’m following MAGA accounts and that I’m some right wing nut job which makes me tee off on you. Fair?  Thanks Joey. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I kinda thought that too and in no way with the info out so far think its a democrat sponsored hit  but did look up jones Town where brain washed people killed themselves voluntarily and 300 of the 900 that died were under 17, not sure how many had no choice but I'm sure many did so just because he was 20 means nothing.

Just now, Bob Long said:

If it is that kid, it's going to be hard for the right to spin this. 

I'm just going to go with a kid that needed help and a good argument to not be able to buy AR15 style guns, until we hear differently.

Just replay every single statement made by individuals on the right for "mixed up kids with mental health issues who had legal weapons as is their right ala Rittenhouse" on repeat

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Yeah in that case its a suicide mission, of course they would pick a lowlife, what would you expect the CIA's top agents? 

6 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I mean, gun control is something to think about.

For sure but when you just allow a mass shooter to kill children without going in for a long time... And also not allow parents to go in to save their children.... I mean. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Yeah in that case its a suicide mission, of course they would pick a lowlife, what would you expect the CIA's top agents? 

Sure but when you allow a mass shooter to kill children without going in... I mean.

It was pretty damn horrible that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

The internet blew their load too early. 

Think you gotta wait at least a day for two before taking any information seriously about the shooter.

Just now, DSVII said:

Think you gotta wait at least a day for two before taking any information seriously about the shooter.

Yeah peeps saying he's a registered republican, some saying he donated to left-leaning charities.

Can't trust anything atm. Need to let the investigation

FBI said recently that they still haven't identified the shooter. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Didn't a major news outlet report thats who it was? Wow.

News doesn't care about the truth as much as they care about getting headlines out before the other news outlets.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

14 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

For sure but when you just allow a mass shooter to kill children without going in for a long time... And also not allow parents to go in to save their children.... I mean. 

Shooter was around 130 yards or so away, anyone who trained for extended period of time would have had very hard time missing from that range. Especially aiming for target that large, one thing I can say is that this was not a work of professional.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Cheers 1

Already have "weapons experts" saying the kid was untrained.  Only shot on flat ground and never an incline.  That even with the short distance has he accounted for the small elevation that bullet should have been almost a foot lower

Cest la vie.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Petey O said:

Roger Stone came out with the name Maxwell Yearick.

This guy looks the most similar to the image of the dead shooter, to me.

sfasdasdasd.png

If that image of the dead shooter holds true. Kind of vague credibility.

Can we confirm the source of the dead shooter image?

1 minute ago, Petey O said:

Roger Stone came out with the name Maxwell Yearick.

This guy looks the most similar to the image of the dead shooter, to me.

sfasdasdasd.png

If you can't trust Roger Stone who can you trust.  He'd be harder to sue than the New York Post though.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Shooter was around 130 yards or so away, anyone who trained for extended period of time would have had very hard time missing from that range. Especially aiming for target that large, one thing I can say is that this was not a work of professional.

He hit his ear. Trump’s head was moving and secret service were everywhere. So I would say he “hit” his target. But was off by an inch or so for it to be successful hit. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Already have "weapons experts" saying the kid was untrained.  Only shot on flat ground and never an incline.  That even with the short distance has he accounted for the small elevation that bullet should have been almost a foot lower

Cest la vie.

He would have just climbed a wall, and crawled on a roof anxiously while hoping to avoid the eyes of secret service gunmen, in a very short window, with people shouting “he’s got a gun!” below him as he’s setting up. And it looks like if Trump hadn’t turned his head slightly just before he was hit, it would have been way worse.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Ya that struck me too. Very close. Its incredible that the Secret Service didn't have area that close secured... in a location that doesn't seem to have many sniper nests either judging by overhead photos.