US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, Petey O said:

You do realize that Qanon types consider Trump essentially the messiah, right? Why would he be a "qanon nut"?

I just said I hope he us.  Qanon nuts are loopy about Epstein and there are a lot of threads tying trump and Epstein together

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

The amount of brainwashing <whatever the fuck you are> have been put under is ridiculous.

There are as many types of hate as there are love.   Black kids don't shoot each other for being black.   They have some other stupid reason for doing so.

I would not question my math skills if I were you.  Instead, I suggest you proof read your own numbers.

The fact that you qualify the severity of slaughter of innocents by judging whether it's driven by 'racism' or by anything else is incredibly stupid.

Five bodies because of drug/gang related reasons is still five bodies, and often children get caught in the crossfire.

Five bodies because of 'racist motivation' are literally no different. They're still five bodies.

When that transgender shot up the Presbyterian church/school in 2023, was that driven by 'hate'?

Oh wait, a liberal judge blocked the manifesto from being released, so I guess we can't tell, right?

6 minutes ago, Petey O said:

Not really.

I'm not even convinced this thing wasn't a massive psyop by certain interests to increase nationalistic vigor in patriotic, mostly white men so the powers that be can send them to die in their wars.

I'm still processing the entire event, but my base instinct is that it wasn't staged, and anyone targeting Donald Trump is so far from "MAGA", voter registration doesn't even matter in the case of that movement.

Like I said, RINOs are even worse than democrats comparatively. And, either way, Trump propaganda will be able to spin this as "us vs them". It's the obvious angle.

Doesn't matter he says

Then

But it could have been a  psyop to show division 

So what happens if he's a card carrying Republican through and through?

• Cheers 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

Doesn't matter he says

Then

But it could have been a  psyop to show division 

So what happens if he's a card carrying Republican through and through?

Then I'll admit I was wrong. If he was, and the thing wasn't a psyop, he was probably a boogaloo boy type who got radicalized against the "NWO government" or something of that matter and targeted Trump because his autism connected the two to something.

That's very possible, but regardless if it's true or not, Trump propaganda will make it irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Petey O said:

The fact that you qualify the severity of slaughter of innocents by judging whether it's driven by 'racism' or by anything else is incredibly stupid.

Five bodies because of drug/gang related reasons is still five bodies, and often children get caught in the crossfire.

Five bodies because of 'racist motivation' are literally no different. They're still five bodies.

When that transgender shot up the Presbyterian church/school in 2023, was that driven by 'hate'?

Oh wait, a liberal judge blocked the manifesto from being released, so I guess we can't tell, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/4757291-judge-rejects-requests-release-nashville-school-shooters-writings/amp/

The copyright to said manifesto was requested by and granted to the victims families.  They control if it gets released or not

"The shooter’s parents adopted the copyright strategy as an unconventional approach to shield the documents and circumvent the Tennessee Public Records Act. In the effort, they transferred ownership of the materials to the victim’s families. 

Interest in the writings, in part, stems from the shooter’s gender identity. According to the police, shooter Audrey Hale identified as a transgender man and used he/him pronouns. Some have floated the theory that the shooting at the Covenant School was a deliberate hate crime against Christians, and hope to confirm that belief with the journal entries.

During the case, the Covenant parents argued against the public release of the documents, saying it would further traumatize the families and could inspire copycats, according to The Associated Press."

4 minutes ago, Petey O said:

You are soooo close to understanding that MOTIVE is an important part of murder investigations.  Hate is a motive.  Revenge is a motive.  Understanding motve can sometimes help prevent further murders from happening. 

And political motivations are a thing in SOME murders.  In those politically motivated murders, the ideology of the majority of the perps is that of the RIGHT-WING persuasion.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/4757291-judge-rejects-requests-release-nashville-school-shooters-writings/amp/

The copyright to said manifesto was requested by and granted to the victims families.  They control if it gets released or not

"The shooter’s parents adopted the copyright strategy as an unconventional approach to shield the documents and circumvent the Tennessee Public Records Act. In the effort, they transferred ownership of the materials to the victim’s families. 

Interest in the writings, in part, stems from the shooter’s gender identity. According to the police, shooter Audrey Hale identified as a transgender man and used he/him pronouns. Some have floated the theory that the shooting at the Covenant School was a deliberate hate crime against Christians, and hope to confirm that belief with the journal entries.

During the case, the Covenant parents argued against the public release of the documents, saying it would further traumatize the families and could inspire copycats, according to The Associated Press."

I think everyone knows, based on what was seen by the public eye of one of the pages of the manifesto, what inspired the shootings. It's not rocket science. The shooter used both a derogatory term for white people and also showed hate for Christians.

I was not privy to this information that the parents argued against the release of the documents. Thanks for that. That is their right, then. I don't think it's necessarily the right decision, but whatever.

1 minute ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

You are soooo close to understanding that MOTIVE is an important part of murder investigations.  Hate is a motive.  Revenge is a motive.  Understanding motve can sometimes help prevent further murders from happening. 

And political motivations are a thing in SOME murders.  In those politically motivated murders, the ideology of the majority of the perps is that of the RIGHT-WING persuasion.  

Nancy pelosis husband, for instance

6 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I made no comment on the severity of these incidents - though how one would quantize that is unknown.  Please pay attention.

I'm beginning to think you have no real purpose for being here apart from trying to provoke.  You are certainly not providing any insightful information.   Yesterday proved you are more likely to provide misinformation.

One thing that is probably not a surprise to anyone is that someone tried to take out Trump.

Over the years I have heard dozens of times " cant believe someone has not shot him yet"

He is the wests biggest hate slinger, peddler of fear.

I am fully against what happened. Be it Trump or any other politician.

So, that said, in the words of a great fighter...."I'm not surprised motherfuckers"

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I think everyone knows, based on what was seen by the public eye of one of the pages of the manifesto, what inspired the shootings. It's not rocket science. The shooter used both a derogatory term for white people and also showed hate for Christians.

I was not privy to this information that the parents argued against the release of the documents. Thanks for that. That is their right, then. I don't think it's necessarily the right decision, but whatever.

I'm not arguing their motivation at all.  Just that a liberal judge didn't block the release of the manifesto......he just gave control of the manifesto to.the families of the victims.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

One thing that is probably not a surprise to anyone is that someone tried to take out Trump.

Over the years I have heard dozens of times " cant believe someone has not shot him yet"

He is the wests biggest hate slinger, peddler of fear.

I am fully against what happened. Be it Trump or any other politician.

So, that said, in the words of a great fighter...."I'm not surprised motherfuckers"

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be much better if his aim were better?  The world would be a better place without that lunatic and I'm not ashamed to say it.

He is a virus on humanity

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Wiener 1

Are you really surprised when the media is running anti-white narratives 24/7, rampant immigration is happening in western nations, and white men, specifically, are feeling more and more suicidal, isolated, misunderstood and discriminated against? And, whether you believe white men are being discriminated against or not is irrelevant. The fact is, many white men are feeling this way; increasingly so. It's a problem that needs to be solved, and liberals have done the opposite of come up with the answers for this.

How about we fix the mental health problem in western nations? How about we stop the hardline progressivism from making radical, sweeping change as it has? How about a return to normalcy; striving for that rather than telling people to "just be tolerant of your own destruction, bro"?

This right here tells me all I will ever need to know about you, and what you think.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

How about we stop the hardline progressivism from making radical, sweeping change as it has? How about a return to normalcy

What do you define as normalcy?

Last night your statement was about a more "orderly society" like 50+ years ago

So define normalcy 

1 minute ago, Petey O said:

Are you really surprised when the media is running anti-white narratives 24/7, rampant immigration is happening in western nations, and white men, specifically, are feeling more and more suicidal, isolated, misunderstood and discriminated against? And, whether you believe white men are being discriminated against or not is irrelevant. The fact is, many white men are feeling this way; increasingly so. It's a problem that needs to be solved, and liberals have done the opposite of come up with the answers for this.

How about we fix the mental health problem in western nations? How about we stop the hardline progressivism from making radical, sweeping change as it has? How about a return to normalcy; striving for that rather than telling people to "just be tolerant of your own destruction, bro"?

So now you are admitting that this is an issue.  That maybe there should be something done.

Mental health issues is not because of progressivism.  

I find it hilarious that your trying to blame immigration, and things like DEI for the violent, bigoted rhetoric behind right-wing violence.   LOL

• ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, StrayDog said:

This right here tells me all I will ever need to know about you, and what you think.

And this right here tells me that liberals will never understand right wing oriented men, and only seek our destruction rather than actually wanting to fix a growing issue. An issue that lead to the election of Donald Trump, and this "white supremacist" rise that was unheard of even 30 years ago.

And this right here tells me that liberals will never understand right wing oriented men, and only seek our destruction rather than actually wanting to fix a growing issue. An issue that lead to the election of Donald Trump, and this "white supremacist" rise that was unheard of even 30 years ago.

Bollocks.

Just now, Petey O said:

You are correct. As a liberal I can never understand the small-minded thoughts of the "right-wing male".

And the white supremacist rise was a lot further back than 30 years ago.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be much better if his aim were better?  The world would be a better place without that lunatic and I'm not ashamed to say it.

Curious to see what effect if any it has on him.

Like his life was literally an inch away from ending. Does this give him any sort of new found lease on life? New sense of appreciation or kindness?

Or do we see an even bigger megalomaniac who now has a messiah like attitude?

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

True. But he's just an symptom. It's millions of supports who enabled him. His republican opponents all lose to him and either leave the party or bow down to him.  

Even if he was killed yesterday, Maga movement is still there.  

Hitler was democratically voted into power.  Nazi wasn't created by one man. He was just a failed Austrian artist. The environment at the time lead to his rise. 

A society where LGBT propaganda isn't shoved down peoples' throats.

A society where the media is more regulated and not pushing largely one narrative on everything across all networks.

A society where immigration is controlled and ethnic Canadians don't have to compete with hordes of 'off the boat' immigrants.

A society where housing prices are reasonable and young people can afford to own a home and have families on one income. (this ties into immigrants buying up real estate and driving up prices).

A society that isn't a glorified international economic hub that people come to rape for economic purposes.

A society where traditional masculinity and femininity is once again promoted, and not the other way around.

Run by a government that doesn't involve itself in useless overseas wars and conflicts, isn't trying to demographically replace the host population, is run by a person who actually loves the nation and wants it to succeed, and understands that preserving traditional Canadian/American/Australian/British etc etc heritage is important.

That's a return to normalcy, and I haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg.

Bollocks

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Curious to see what effect if any it has on him.

Like his life was literally an inch away from ending. Does this give him any sort of new found lease on life? New sense of appreciation or kindness?

Or do we see an even bigger megalomaniac who now has a messiah like attitude?

I hope for a calmer Drumpf- perhaps one who steps away from politics, and just tries to live out his life on a small island somewhere- it he isn't in jail.

However I think he will triple/quadruple down, and get much worse.-if he isn't in jail- which is where a lot of criminals- especially poor ones end up.