US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Gurn said:

I hope for a calmer Drumpf- perhaps one who steps away from politics, and just tries to live out his life on a small island somewhere- it he isn't in jail.

However I think he will triple/quadruple down, and get much worse.-if he isn't in jail- which is where a lot of criminals- especially poor ones end up.

My hope would be that an anonymous phone call was made telling him to drop out of the race because the next one won’t miss.

But I think your scenario is more likely.

6 minutes ago, Petey O said:

And this is why we are enemies and coming together in "unity" is bullshit.

Stop acting like we can. You hate us, we hate you. End of story. This isn't going to change, which is what my initial point was earlier in the thread. You don't want to work with us, so we certainly aren't going to work with you.

This.  This is why right-wing political motivations is the majority in politically motivated violence.  You spelled it out in this one post.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

"A society where traditional masculinity and femininity is once again promoted, and not the other way around"

Oo oo, Don't forget about sexism!

Yup.    This kind of thinking has no place in any civilized country.

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

"A society where traditional masculinity and femininity is once again promoted, and not the other way around"

I just can't quite understand what 'the other way around' is.  He's as much as told me I'm not very smart so maybe he's right.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Femininity also being having the woman stay at home and be a housewife without any career aspirations of their own.

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

I just can't quite understand what 'the other way around' is.  He's as much as told me I'm not very smart so maybe he's right.

I think it means you can't put it as "femininity and masculinity". That would imply women before men

5 minutes ago, Petey O said:

Also, "white supremacy" 30 years ago was white nationalism 1.0. It was anti social, not that serious, and for fringe extremists. Your only real "suit and tie" white nationalists were the likes of Jared Taylor and David Duke.

Look at what a figure like Nick Fuentes is doing in the US political landscape now, and all of his influences around him.

This is something that is not going to be put down. This attitude is unstoppable, and liberal progressivism is the reason it happened.

Many of these guys were radicalized through anti trans/anti "woke" stuff in the mid 2010s, and then of course the Trump movement.

David Duke's policies and relevancy was dead in the water, and now they're mainstream.

Good job.

Blaming the people who want equal rights for the existence of racist groups is really something lol

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Petey O said:

Canada was 97% of European stock in 1961, with a small native population.

if you aren't European or native, I don't consider you an "ethnic Canadian".

It's not really hard to understand.

And guess who changed the immigration policy without a vote? Pierre Elliot Trudeau in 1976. Nation has gone down hill ever since, and now his son is in charge stamping what's left of Canada into the dirt.

>That is wholly unacceptable.

I don't care.

Bollocks is really the only response your posts deserve so once again: Bollocks

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Petey O said:

And guess who changed the immigration policy without a vote? Pierre Elliot Trudeau in 1976. Nation has gone down hill ever since, and now his son is in charge stamping what's left of Canada into the dirt.

I don't care.

Don't you have a cross burning you should be at?

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Duodenum said:

Blaming the people who want equal rights for the existence of racist groups is really something lol

Just a couple days ago- One of the Repugnants was saying saying ---As long as the left allows us to do what we want, there won't be violence 

Just now, Petey O said:

What non-white countries are being flooded with people of different races and being told to treat them "equally" or else?

If millions of white people started flooding into Japan and replacing the ethnic Japanese, is it still Japan?

This isn't happening anywhere else. If you can't see that people have a legitimate gripe, you are brainwashed.

Using whataboutism to defend your blatant homophobic and racist rhetoric is certainly a choice and not going to get you far in life. Certainly not going to last long on this forum because we do not tolerate that shit. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Petey O said:

What non-white countries are being flooded with people of different races and being told to treat them "equally" or else?

If millions of white people started flooding into Japan and replacing the ethnic Japanese, is it still Japan?

This isn't happening anywhere else. If you can't see that people have a legitimate gripe, you are brainwashed.

I want to stem immigration as well, doesn't mean I have to have extremist views. You can have a preference and be a good person at the same time.

Just now, Pears said:

Using whataboutism to defend your blatant homophobic and racist rhetoric is certainly a choice and not going to get you far in life. Certainly not going to last long on this forum because we do not tolerate that shit. 

Not an argument.

1 minute ago, Petey O said:

I don't care.

So according to you, anyone who is not Euro-white or indigenous is not an Ethnic Canadian. All the non-white Canadians are not real Canadians (unless they're indigenous). What about white Canadians of Asian descent (ie Russia)? Do they count?

1 minute ago, Gurn said:

Just a couple days ago- One of the Repugnants was saying saying ---As long as the left allows us to do what we want, there won't be violence 

O yea, the Project 2025 people are completely unhinged. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

22 minutes ago, Petey O said:

And this is why we are enemies and coming together in "unity" is bullshit.

Stop acting like we can. You hate us, we hate you. End of story. This isn't going to change, which is what my initial point was earlier in the thread. You don't want to work with us, so we certainly aren't going to work with you.

That was made well and clear way before the right started using the "you don't want to work with us' cop out.

Just be a man and admit it.