US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The very fact you have sat here watching this person espouse openly racist sexist homophobic views while claiming a race war is coming to fix it in his favour and have said nothing but are still upset about Heffy is kind of telling.

At least we've all called out Heffy, where's your response to the person in your camp?

Haven't read it just had a laugh of Heffy trying to be the King of good character.  Fill me in with the quotes which were out of line.

Edited by bolt

Just now, bolt said:

Haven't read it just had a laugh of Heffy trying to be the King of good character. 

Fascinating. 

Well.  Now's your chance.

Anything to say about a person from your side of the proverbial fence making these disgusting kind of comments?

1 minute ago, bolt said:

Haven't read it just had a laugh of Heffy trying to be the King of good character. 

Nice try but not very credible that you somehow landed on that one post while not reading.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Fascinating. 

Well.  Now's your chance.

Anything to say about a person from your side of the proverbial fence making these disgusting kind of comments?

As the saying goes by Bob Long isn't that the mods job? King Heffy should have been banned long ago if the comments are so bad ban this person as well.

Edited by bolt
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Petey O said:

-In the words of your #1 hero, Barry Obama: "Yes we can".

-Because people are fundamentally not equal and forcing equality when it doesn't exist is ignorant at best and malevolent at worst.

-Depression and hopelessness contributes to the drug epidemic. White people and natives seem to suffer from this the most. People are making this choice because they have no hope of happiness otherwise.

-Single 20 somethings and young kids out of high school are having trouble finding jobs because immigrants and 'international students' are occupying them. A traditional family is a family with a father and a mother, where the father is the breadwinner and the mother stays at home to take care of the kids and home.

-People of all races are suffering, I agree with you. I think black people were much happier, faithful, and successful under Jim Crow laws in the States, for example (which is saying something), than they were afterward. The powers that be promoted anti-social thug culture and black people largely fell away from the church after integration, which has contributed to fatherlessness and other factors that have had a significant negative impact on them.

-Again, explain to me why wanting to survive and not be wiped off the face of the map is "disgusting".

-Decent people who just want to be able to have a family and be left alone in safe neighbourhoods.

The only one who has advocated violence in this thread repeatedly is you and your friends.

Keep showing your true colours mr "Punch a nazi".

There's a shit ton of jobs out there.  Try growing up in the 80's and looking for a job in the shadow of the baby boomers 

I know a lot of kids znc I don't know a single one who couldnt get a job if they looked and definitely none because an immigrant has taken their job

Just now, bolt said:

Didn't see them but If they are bad ban them along with King Heffy.

So you have more vested interest in getting me banned than an open racist.  Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

So you won't condemn this persons comments.

Got it

Just another dinosaur, kicking and screaming as it ages and dies out.

I'm kind of sad that I'm too old, to really have a long time to enjoy the future, of even   more equality and kindness of people, by people.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, stawns said:

There's a shit ton of jobs out there.  Try growing up in the 80's and looking for a job in the shadow of the baby boomers 

I know a lot of kids znc I don't know a single one who couldnt get a job if they looked and definitely none because an immigrant has taken their job

Lol you don't live in Vancouver, do you?

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So you have more vested interest in getting me banned than an open racist.  Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

You openly advocate violence, like your friends.

The 'vile racist' has not.

Advocating violence and threatening people on message boards is worse than a political opinion?

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Read it now, i think they should ban them and yourself. 

Advocating violence, calling everyone that doesn't agree with yourself a Nazi and constantly swearing is a little wearing don't you think?  Even your poster buddies think you're out of line.  Stick to hockey talk if you can't control yourself.

Edited by bolt

Just now, Petey O said:

You openly advocate violence, like your friends.

The 'vile racist' has not.

Advocating violence and threatening people on message boards is worse than a political opinion?

Show me where I've threatened anyone on here. 

8 minutes ago, Petey O said:

-In the words of your #1 hero, Barry Obama: "Yes we can".

-Because people are fundamentally not equal and forcing equality when it doesn't exist is ignorant at best and malevolent at worst.

-Depression and hopelessness contributes to the drug epidemic. White people and natives seem to suffer from this the most. People are making this choice because they have no hope of happiness otherwise.

-Single 20 somethings and young kids out of high school are having trouble finding jobs because immigrants and 'international students' are occupying them. A traditional family is a family with a father and a mother, where the father is the breadwinner and the mother stays at home to take care of the kids and home.

-People of all races are suffering, I agree with you. I think black people were much happier, faithful, and successful under Jim Crow laws in the States, for example (which is saying something), than they were afterward. The powers that be promoted anti-social thug culture and black people largely fell away from the church after integration, which has contributed to fatherlessness and other factors that have had a significant negative impact on them.

-Again, explain to me why wanting to survive and not be wiped off the face of the map is "disgusting".

-Decent people who just want to be able to have a family and be left alone in safe neighbourhoods.

The only one who has advocated violence in this thread repeatedly is you and your friends.

Keep showing your true colours mr "Punch a nazi".

I'm so surprised that you agree with the idea that "blacks were better off when they had no rights"

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

I'm so surprised that you agree with the idea that "blacks were better off when they had no rights"

Something tells me this guy is on tradwife.com

Edited by stawns
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

Read it now, i think they should ban them and yourself. 

Advocating violence, calling everyone that doesn't agree with yourself a Nazi and constantly swearing is a little wearing don't you think?  Even your poster buddies think you're out of line.  

I'm a poster buddy of Heffy's.   The line he has sometimes crossed is nowhere near the line this other guy has crossed.   Not even remotely close.

You'd like him more if he wasn't always disagreeing with you.   Personally, I like the fact that he's toned down a bit recently.   Maybe you haven't noticed.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2