US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

16 minutes ago, Petey O said:

-In the words of your #1 hero, Barry Obama: "Yes we can".

-Because people are fundamentally not equal and forcing equality when it doesn't exist is ignorant at best and malevolent at worst.

-Depression and hopelessness contributes to the drug epidemic. White people and natives seem to suffer from this the most. People are making this choice because they have no hope of happiness otherwise.

-Single 20 somethings and young kids out of high school are having trouble finding jobs because immigrants and 'international students' are occupying them. A traditional family is a family with a father and a mother, where the father is the breadwinner and the mother stays at home to take care of the kids and home.

-People of all races are suffering, I agree with you. I think black people were much happier, faithful, and successful under Jim Crow laws in the States, for example (which is saying something), than they were afterward. The powers that be promoted anti-social thug culture and black people largely fell away from the church after integration, which has contributed to fatherlessness and other factors that have had a significant negative impact on them.

-Again, explain to me why wanting to survive and not be wiped off the face of the map is "disgusting".

-Decent people who just want to be able to have a family and be left alone in safe neighbourhoods.

The only one who has advocated violence in this thread repeatedly is you and your friends.

Keep showing your true colours mr "Punch a nazi".

Absolute Bollocks

9 minutes ago, bolt said:

Stick to hockey talk if you can't control yourself.

Says stick to hockey talk

14 minutes ago, bolt said:

Didn't see them but If they are bad ban them along with King Heffy.

16 minutes ago, bolt said:

As the saying goes by Bob Long isn't that the mods job? King Heffy should have been banned long ago if the comments are so bad ban this person as well.

20 minutes ago, bolt said:

Haven't read it just had a laugh of Heffy trying to be the King of good character.  Fill me in with the quotes which were out of line.

26 minutes ago, bolt said:

Oh the irony of King Heffy lecturing someone of being a good character.  

After spending 2 pages straight only talking directly about another poster.

• Vintage 2

If you wish the bullet killed President Trump, you might have some issues to deal with.  Personally, I wouldn't want anyone to be assassinated.  Let it be decided at the ballot box not violence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bolt said:

If you wish the bullet killed President Trump, you might have some issues to deal with.  Personally, I wouldn't want anyone to be assassinated.  Let it be decided at the ballot box not violence.

Why?  He's a scourge, a rapist, racist and ond of the most disgusting people to come along in the last century.

I don't feel bad wishing that bullet had blown his head off.  We'd all be better for it.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Why?  He's a scourge, a rapist, racist and ond of the most disgusting people to come along in the last century.

I don't feel bad wishing that bullet had blown his head off.  We'd all be better for it.

This is why we have division.  Trump may be all those things but democracy is democracy.  Hate leading to violence can go either way which should be avoided.  You really think we should resemble places like Mexico where politicians are executed on a regular basis?

Edited by bolt
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I'd also like to change the subject and would like you all to know it's a good idea to eat your vegetables and floss regularly. 

Can't answer the question?

Just now, bolt said:

Can't answer the question?

Which one?

Before you respond - my post was tongue in cheek.   I thought you were deflecting and changing the subject by posting something no one could disagree with.  

• Like 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

Which one?

Before you respond - my post was tongue in cheek.   I thought you were deflecting and changing the subject by posting something no one could disagree with.  

Because he was

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Which one?

"If you wish the bullet killed President Trump, you might have some issues to deal with.  Personally, I wouldn't want anyone to be assassinated.  Let it be decided at the ballot box not violence." 

In all seriousness, I hope we can all tone down the emotional replies myself included.  My apologies  

Edited by bolt

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Flossing is bad for your gums.  Chew xylitol gum and watch your plaque and cavities disappear...

is flossing that bad,  does that include water flossing?

Just now, stawns said:

Give me a fucking break.  These shitbitds have done nothing but enflame the rhetoric since 2008 and they're trying to gaslight the people with the tone it down bullshit.

Create the shitstorm and then try to be the good guy when it hits the fan

They're the abusive partner to the American people.

It's coming from both sides now.  There doesn't seem to be a good guy.

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Flossing is bad for your gums.  Chew xylitol gum and watch your plaque and cavities disappear...

I never actually floss.   I was just trying to find an agreeable thing to say.  I failed I guess and now I'm forever exposed as a liar.

I eat plenty of vegetables though. 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

13 minutes ago, bolt said:

This is why we have division.  Trump may be all those things but democracy is democracy.  Hate leading to violence can go either way which should be avoided.  You really think we should resemble places like Mexico where politicians are executed on a regular basis?

Give me a fucking break.  

Art Friends GIF by My Pockets