US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, bolt said:

is flossing that bad,  does that include water flossing?

Yes, all flossing.  You need to use mouthwash that doesn't kill the good bacteria in your mouth, use an electric toothbrush and chew xylitol gum throughout the day.  The xylitol will eliminate your plaque and tartar so you don't need to use floss, which damages your gums...

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Flossing is bad for your gums.  Chew xylitol gum and watch your plaque and cavities disappear...

This opinion sponsored by Elias Pettersson. Less hair, better smiles....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

He/they did miss, but he/they only missed because Trump turned his head at the same time the trigger was pulled. Did I use my pronouns correctly?

Edited by bolt

I'm glad Trump is ok but this is nuts .... Trump has now said God stepped in to save him..... And it's being repeated in his cult as if a miracle of Jesus has occured 

Trump is the opposite of Christian ....

You would think he would turn down the rehtoric rather than trying to spin this as him being the second coming of Jesus 

1 minute ago, Sapper said:

I'm glad Trump is ok but this is nuts .... Trump has now said God stepped in to save him..... And it's being repeated in his cult as if a miracle of Jesus has occured 

You would think he would turn down the rehtoric rather than trying to spin this as him being the second coming of Jesus 

Like I said, it reeks of a Reichstag fire

• Vintage 1

Just now, Sapper said:

Absolutely not.

I called this out yesterday.

They were already anointing him as chosen by gods graces and claiming this was his crucifiction/walk on water moment

The evangelical right is the single most dangerous entity in western politics because they intentionally prey on the weak and ill educated.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Sapper said:

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Absolutely not.

I called this out yesterday.

They were already anointing him as chosen by gods graces and claiming this was his crucifiction/walk on water moment

The evangelical right is the single most dangerous entity in western politics because they intentionally prey on the weak and ill educated.

Like I said, I don't think it's going to move tgd needle much for those who aren't already deep into the cult.

If Dems are smart, they'll focus on what it should be about.........guns

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

3 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Well one ass is ok because everybody's got one but you can't have two asses right next to each other.

Sure you can, MAGA morons have an extra one where their heads should be.

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Like I said, I don't think it's going to move tgd needle much for those who aren't already deep into the cult.

If Dems are smart, they'll focus on what it should be about.........guns

If Dems are smart they stfu about guns right now and pin this on the divisive nature of the man they are opposing and just stick to the message.  Good economy, record jobs, everything getting cheaper, beating russia and bringing jobs back from china

Make it about guns and they'll lose the moderates

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

If Dems are smart they stfu about guns right now and pin this on the divisive nature of the man they are opposing and just stick to the message.  Good economy, record jobs, everything getting cheaper, beating russia and bringing jobs back from china

Make it about guns and they'll lose the moderates

I don't think so.  For once the easy, unrestricted access to guns issue hit close to home for them and I think it'll have some sway with fence sitters.

Talking about policy, job and bidens record has gotten them a big fat nothing burger so far and it's certainly not going to be the antidote to trump the messiah now