US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

23 minutes ago, Petey O said:

If white liberals get their way, the dark mass is what the future looks like.

Thankfully, you won't get your way for much longer, and people like you will fall in line and be happy to be living in safe neighbourhoods with zero crime.

What makes these neighbourhoods safe?

What aspect is missing or has changed to make them safe and crime free?

@bolt @Elias Pettersson

Hey y'all might wanna take your boy by the hand and address his beliefs and openly lest you lose the ability to ever call someone out again credibly here.

Just now, Warhippy said:

@bolt @Elias Pettersson

Hey y'all might wanna take your boy by the hand and address his beliefs and openly lest you lose the ability to ever call someone out again credibly here.

I wouldn't associate any poster with that guy. He's on his own solar system. The mask came off about twenty pages ago.

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I talk to these people all of the time; online and in person.

They talk tough, but they stutter and get shut down fast in real life when confronted with logic.

They're not used to people who aren't pushovers and who don't cower at being called 'racist', 'nazi', 'homophobe', etc.

Liberals are the weakest people on the face of the earth, and often their physiognomy correlates with their limp wristed ideals.

I'd be happy to have this conversation in person sir 

I've already displayed in a gif format how that conversation would go.  

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

@bolt @Elias Pettersson

He’s not my boy. And stop feeding the racist trolls because it makes you look just as bad…

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Who is this guy?

@bolt and @Elias Petterssons camp had one of their folk stray away in one of their white sheets.

We're waiting for them to address this individuals comments as they seem to take such serious issue with Heffy or Dr's at UBC making certain comments so we're sure they'll chime in about this person from their camp at some point

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Wow, crazy video

And just what was he trying to tell us with the first picture?   Rhetorical question for which I already know the answer.  It was enough to leave me with no interest in seeing a video from the guy.

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

@bolt and @Elias Petterssons camp had one of their folk stray away in one of their white sheets.

We're waiting for them to address this individuals comments as they seem to take such serious issue with Heffy or Dr's at UBC making certain comments so we're sure they'll chime in about this person from their camp at some point

Fuck off Hippy…

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Satchmo said:

And just what was he trying to tell us with the first picture?   Rhetorical question for which I already know the answer.  It was enough to leave me with no interest in seeing a video from the guy.

I don't know, I tried to cut it out tbh but couldn't figure out how. Its all apart of a larger thread of photos/videos, I just saw someone quote that video & I hadn't seen it. 

Takes nothing away from the video.

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Matthew Crooks is Jewish?  That’s a plot twist if I’ve ever seen one. 

That's confirmed to not be him. The yarmulke dude from the front looks way different than Crooks.

25 minutes ago, Petey O said:

If I get banned while the people calling for violence don't, it would just make my case even more to any casual lurkers. Doesn't phase me one bit.

If they want a political thread where only basic conservatism and liberalism can be discussed, so be it.

It's funny to see their backlash at actually being challenged on their morally repugnant, rephrensible beliefs, though.

Morally repugnant reprehensible beliefs like equality.  Freedom.  Respect 

Sorry we have issues with open white supremacy, homophobia, sexism, racism intolerance and essentially the hallmarks of what Trump thinks will make America great again.

Guess you're just being cancelled and having those freedoms infringed on.  Because back in your day it was ok to call people with different skin tones certain words becau they knew their place in a, what did you call it "more orderly society with a pure white European ethic majority"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Fuck off Hippy…

What?  

Oh sorry, he's not your "friend" just a dinner party or something.

My bad, I wasn't aware being offended at a person at UBC for her statements and demanding it expecting she be fired meant more to you than calling out an open white supremacist speaking from the Conservative side of the spectrum here.

My bad entirely.  Keep ignoring it 

*If you missed the issue I'm bringing up don't worry, it will come to you eventually*

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I don't know, I tried to cut it out tbh but couldn't figure out how. Its all apart of a larger thread of photos/videos, I just saw someone quote that video & I hadn't seen it. 

Takes nothing away from the video.

Crooks was wearing a yarmulke in that picture.

I think the narrative is “Jews will not replace us” like they chanted in Charlottesville.

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Matthew Crooks is Jewish?  That’s a plot twist if I’ve ever seen one. 

I think he was trying to just post the 2nd video with the shooter having forever to position himself.  X weirdly embeds videos from tweets above it also.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

What?  

Oh sorry, he's not your "friend" just a dinner party or something.

My bad, I wasn't aware being offended at a person at UBC for her statements and demanding it expecting she be fired meant more to you than calling out an open white supremacist speaking from the Conservative side of the spectrum here.

My bad entirely.  Keep ignoring it 

*If you missed the issue I'm bringing up don't worry, it will come to you eventually*

I’ve called him out many times champ. And that professor 100% needs to be fired. And you are right now just as bad as the other guy. Your moral superiority just flew out the window. You got nothing now champ. 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I think his daughter married into a jewish family, I could be wrong. But I thought this was the case aswell. 

Ivanka is married to Kushner, he is Jewish and she converted to Judaism.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Isn’t Trump’s family Jewish?

Thanks.  That clears it all up.

EDIT - I think you missed my sarcasm when you left me a cheers.  It's late, I'll try harder next time..

Edited by Satchmo
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I think he was trying to just post the 2nd video with the shooter having forever to position himself.  X weirdly embeds videos from tweets above it also.

How did they not get Trump out of there prior? They clearly knew he was there, someone did, lack of communication by the greatest security service in the world?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Petey O said:

I've said it once, and I'll say it one more time:

Equality doesn't exist. "Equality", aka egalitarianism, has been forced by liberals. Men are only equal before God, but differ in intelligence, physical traits, personality and other genetic factors.

Trying to shoehorn an 85 IQ individual into a job that requires, at minimum, an 120 IQ intelligence is how society falls apart.

You can try to force egalitarianism all you want. You want death and destruction. Grey malaise. Depression. That's all your ideology is; bleak and gay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1