US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

You people keep beating me to the punch.  Must... type... faster.

I'll delete my post now... 😂

I should go to bed, it’s late and I have a busy day ahead of me but this thread is heating up.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DSVII said:

I wouldn't associate any poster with that guy. He's on his own solar system. The mask came off about twenty pages ago.

No mas.

Sorry.

One of those two has openly spoken against one person for speaking the way he does in heffy, and rightfully so.

But when asked if he'd also say the same to someone coming from the same political camp or hold them accountable they played ignorant and asked people to show them the bad things they were saying while still not addressing it.

The other poster takes umbrage with a dr espousing a view from UBC and has also made other comments or taken positions against people with clear and concise views 

But has also not even mentioned this individual when essentially every other member of this forum who has been in this thread over the past 30-40 pages has addressed them.

Essentially what I am doing is highlighting their hypocrisy or unwillingness to address these statements.

As a society every single decent human being should be standing up to these disgusting views.  They serve no purpose other than to denigrate and put down massive swaths if the population because of their skin colour.  Their orientation or their beliefs

This is the forum equivalent of "fine people on both sides" and I am asking if they'd like to address an openly conservative person glorifying and threatening people with harsh white supremacist and alt right views 

And thus far they have not.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

How did they not get Trump out of there prior? They clearly knew he was there, someone did, lack of communication by the greatest security service in the world?

I dunno.  I wish I knew, but security isn't my thing.  This kind of stuff though looks to be why the former asst. director of the FBI said it was a failure by the USSS.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

I should go to bed, it’s late and I have a busy day ahead of me but this thread is heating up.

I've only been sleeping about 4 hours a night for the last week and a half.  No idea why.  That's gonna catch up to me sooner or later. 😵‍💫

• Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’ve called him out many times champ. And that professor 100% needs to be fired. And you are right now just as bad as the other guy. Your moral superiority just flew out the window. You got nothing now champ. 

Please link me where you've called him out and I'll happily apologize.

I never claimed moral superiority.  That's not my schtick.

I've always pointed out and highlighted hypocrisy.  Of which I am seeing barrels full here

6 minutes ago, Petey O said:

What talking points have I put forth that would fit in with the CPC?

You're accusing regular conservatives and libertarians of being fascists. You really don't understand what you're talking about.

Again, trying to link us together is completely ridiculous, but you're feeding into our agenda, so keep at it. Thanks for being an asset, little hippy.

What is "our agenda"

Pleas enlighten us by what you mean

8 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

How did they not get Trump out of there prior? They clearly knew he was there, someone did, lack of communication by the greatest security service in the world?

All things that need to be answered.  The Republicans are going to rake them over the coals in the upcoming hearing in the House.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Petey O said:

When have I once advocated violence?

People who actually believe in freedom of expression, conservatives and libertarians, aren't going to care what I say as long as I don't advocate violence.

Even you, in this thread, have advocated violence, saying you want to punch me and meet up with me so you can do so. You're an absolute hypocrite, and it's funny witnessing your meltdown, chicken little.

When have you advocated violence?

Oh gosh where do we start with comments like these from you

We're coming for you

Our ethnic tidal wave

The purity will return

When we rise up you'll be destroyed

I mean gosh so many to choose from 🙃

• Like 2

Just now, Warhippy said:

What is "our agenda"

Pleas enlighten us by what you mean

Love speech.

We love our people and want them to prosper. We want Canada to be a great nation again.

Get the corruption out of politics and make Canada safe and prosperous again.

MCGA.

LOVE SPEECH!

11 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I've said it once, and I'll say it one more time:

Equality doesn't exist. "Equality", aka egalitarianism, has been forced by liberals. Men are only equal before God, but differ in intelligence, physical traits, personality and other genetic factors.

Trying to shoehorn an 85 IQ individual into a job that requires, at minimum, an 120 IQ intelligence is how society falls apart.

You can try to force egalitarianism all you want. You want death and destruction. Grey malaise. Depression. That's all your ideology is; bleak and gay.

What is my ideology again Mr 85 IQ individual?

Just now, Warhippy said:

When have you advocated violence?

Oh gosh where do we start with comments like these from you

We're coming for you

Our ethnic tidal wave

The purity will return

When we rise up you'll be destroyed

I mean gosh so many to choose from 🙃

Never said any of these things.

Also, how is talking about waves advocating violence?

Just now, Petey O said:

Love speech.

We love our people and want them to prosper. We want Canada to be a great nation again.

Get the corruption out of politics and make Canada safe and prosperous again.

MCGA.

LOVE SPEECH!

No no really.  What is this "our agenda" you speak of?

What's your goal again?  

Just now, Petey O said:

Never said any of these things.

Also, how is talking about waves advocating violence?

Never said those?

Gosh.  

Good thing quoted posts remember when short memories don't.

Just now, Warhippy said:

Never said those?

Gosh.  

Good thing quoted posts remember when short memories don't.

Go ahead and quote the posts where you think I advocated violence.

Let's see you fall even further in your demented meltdown.

I have the popcorn ready.

2 minutes ago, Gurn said:

May 24, 2022.

Cops fuck up and and school kids died. People come to the conclusion the cops screwed up, nobody( at least not many) came to the conclusion it was some kind of conspiracy.

Cops fuck up, Drumpf get shot in the ear, suddenly more than a few people think it could be a conspiracy.

Because they think cops don't fuck up, unless on purpose?

How many more times do some people have to watch cops fuck up, before they will believe, that cops make mistakes?

The simplest answer, is usually the right one.

The secret service is not 'the cops', its supposed to be the greatest security detail on planet earth, and they are protecting the #1 target in America, so yes there needs to be alot of explaining.

9 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Please link me where you've called him out and I'll happily apologize.

I never claimed moral superiority.  That's not my schtick.

I've always pointed out and highlighted hypocrisy.  Of which I am seeing barrels full here

You are comparing me to a racist troll because I pointed out that a UBC professor shouldn’t be advocating violence and should be fired?  What’s gonna happen when she does get fired?  Are you gonna blame me?

And the other poster literally told you he has nothing to do with me. He’s already separated himself from everyone else, yet you keep bringing me and others into the conversation because you feel a moral superiority over other posters. And you’ve already been called out by another poster on this so you should probably give it a rest. 

And yes I called him a racist troll pages ago and to stop feeding him. I have no reason to engage him at all. Maybe call out a moderator if you want him to leave the thread?  

7 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Stop feeding the racist troll...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No mas.

Sorry.

One of those two has openly spoken against one person for speaking the way he does in heffy, and rightfully so.

But when asked if he'd also say the same to someone coming from the same political camp or hold them accountable they played ignorant and asked people to show them the bad things they were saying while still not addressing it.

The other poster takes umbrage with a dr espousing a view from UBC and has also made other comments or taken positions against people with clear and concise views 

But has also not even mentioned this individual when essentially every other member of this forum who has been in this thread over the past 30-40 pages has addressed them.

Essentially what I am doing is highlighting their hypocrisy or unwillingness to address these statements.

As a society every single decent human being should be standing up to these disgusting views.  They serve no purpose other than to denigrate and put down massive swaths if the population because of their skin colour.  Their orientation or their beliefs

This is the forum equivalent of "fine people on both sides" and I am asking if they'd like to address an openly conservative person glorifying and threatening people with harsh white supremacist and alt right views 

And thus far they have not.

Alt Right is not conservatism, I wouldn't consider that his political camp, it's like calling a Liberal a communist totalitarian. To equate your interpretation of how @Elias Petterssonis ignoring that poster to being an endorsement of the guy's views is a step too far. 

He spelled it out perfectly clear a while back what his beliefs are and his rejection of fundamental human rights. I don't hold EP to that. And don't take this as me endorsing EP on his views either, we have a healthy disagreement on a ton of things.

Your blood is up. Let the mods clean up this cesspool and we can resume in the morning.

Edited by DSVII
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Petey O said:

Nope. My ancestors settled this nation. How about you go live in the Brazilian favelas where multiculturalism THRIVES? Or, how about you take in some refugees into your home and let them stay rent free if you're such a good liberal?

Have any of you given refugees shelter? Or even homeless people? You're such kind, open minded people, I'm sure you've done this a lot, right?

I would happily give a refugee a place to stay if I had the room.

3 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Alt Right is not conservatism, I wouldn't consider that his political camp, it's like calling a Liberal a communist totalitarian. To equate your interpretation of how @Elias Petterssonis ignoring that poster to being an endorsement of the guy's views is a step too far. 

He spelled it out perfectly clear a while back what his beliefs are and his rejection of fundamental human rights. I don't hold EP to that. And don't take this as me endorsing his views either, we have a healthy disagreement on a ton of things.

Your blood is up. Let the mods clean up this cesspool and we can resume in the morning.

Cheers my friend.  We have a back and forth on things, but also a mutual respect as well.  What I don't like is when the respect factor goes out the window and posters cross the line.  Hippy has crossed the line with me and he needs to respect my space and leave me alone.  He is literally trolling me at this point, trying to bring me into a conversation with the racist troll that I don't want to engage in.  Hippy needs to take a timeout and think about what he is doing, and like you said a moderator should probably come into this thread and clean it up...

• Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Cheers my friend.  We have a back and forth on things, but also a mutual respect as well.  What I don't like is when the respect factor goes out the window and posters cross the line.  Hippy has crossed the line with me and he needs to respect my space and leave me alone.  He is literally trolling me at this point, trying to bring me into a conversation with the racist troll that I don't want to engage in.  Hippy needs to take a timeout and think about what he is doing, and like you said a moderator should probably come into this thread and clean it up...

You and I may not agree on a lot, but at least we can agree that the other Petey's rhetoric isn't ok.

• Cheers 4