US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

7 minutes ago, Pears said:

They really don't like it when you talk about what Drumpf does to little kids lol

more should talk ..   

it’s disgusting,.   

and to even think Trumps shooter had no motivation as a card carrying Republican?

They class the shooter as mentally ill or “bullied” …

This tells you who is Mentally ill and a bully.

Edited by SilentSam

2 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Kid Rock, Dana White, Hulk Hogan, James Aldean are all big Trumpers.

I was thinking for half of the day that it would be hilarious if Hogan rips his shirt off on-stage.  Didn't think he'd actually do it.  I was wrong.  😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

more should talk ..   

it’s disgusting,.   

and to even think Trumps shooter had no motivation as a card carrying Republican?

I'm surprised it doesn't get brought up more here.

Trump is all over the Epstein files and was well known for walking into beauty pageant change rooms. The guy is a pedo.

He's also been convicted for sexual abuse and if it wasn't for certain limitations, would have been charged for the rape of Caroll 

Guy's a monster, there really isn't anything any Republican that supports him that can say about morality and be taken seriously.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Fact check: Viral video shows Biden consoling his grandson at funeral

Cringe? Yes.

However, that is the go to thing grandpas do to pass little nuggets of advice, wisdom or words of encouragement to children. Whispering it into their ears. 

7 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

I'm surprised it doesn't get brought up more here.

Trump is all over the Epstein files and was well known for walking into beauty pageant change rooms. The guy is a pedo.

He's also been convicted for sexual abuse and if it wasn't for certain limitations, would have been charged for the rape of Caroll 

Guy's a monster, there really isn't anything any Republican that supports him that can say about morality and be taken seriously.

OMG Wild Bill Clinton was associated with him to. While were at it Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Saudi, British Roalty, many, many other celebrities. Also Micheal Jackson .. nuff said. 

IF he walked into a beauty pageant, im sure is was Miss America, which I believe he co-owned, they are 18+. Not saying this is acceptable if he actually did and was not welcomed there, but not pedophile. 

2 minutes ago, Vancan said:

OMG Wild Bill Clinton was associated with him to. While were at it Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Saudi, British Roalty, many, many other celebrities. Also Micheal Jackson .. nuff said. 

IF he walked into a beauty pageant, im sure is was Miss America, which I believe he co-owned, they are 18+. Not saying this is acceptable if he actually did and was not welcomed there, but not pedophile. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, 24K said:

Cringe? Yes.

However, that is the go to thing grandpas do to pass little nuggets of advice, wisdom or words of encouragement to children. Whispering it into their ears. 

Ummmm no sorry... That is 100% creepy and nothing but creepy. 

7 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Also, will add, throw them all in jail if they diddled kids. This should not be a left or right issue here.

On a side note, Michael Jackson (and the media treatment around him) has probably done more damage to men's mental health than any figure in modern history, how many young men today are missing good male role models who could be their coach/teacher/guide to adulthood due to the stigma around men being around kids that are not their own.

Edited by DSVII
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Vancan said:

omg bill

omg what about 

omg 

omg

Dude, pay attention, the guy running to be the US president, who claims everyone who speaks against him is a pedophile, leader of a party that has weaponized accusations of pedophilia has literally paid tens of millions to kids as young as 9 for forcibly raping them.

They should all be in jail or shot out back, but ffs don't deflect from this guy because he's got the single longest rap sheet of all of them.

• Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Only one of them is running for president Doe 174 got some splanin to do. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Also, will add, throw them all in jail if they diddled kids. This should not be a left or right issue here.

On a side note, Michael Jackson (and the media treatment around him) has probably done more damage to men's mental health than any figure in modern history, how many young men today are missing good male role models who could be their coach/teacher/guide to adulthood due to the stigma around men being around kids that are not their own.

Hard to take you seriously by saying "diddled kids".

I would suggest jail at a minimum... If you are convicted without any doubt abusing a child, it should be prison just as as escape from the daily torture you receive. 

Not going there with the Jackson thing you went on about. 

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

I would suggest jail at a minimum... If you are convicted without any doubt abusing a child, it should be prison just as as escape from the daily torture you receive. 

my dude if a person is convicted without any doubt of abusing a child in that manner, jail nothing.  Save the tax dollars, one shell .38 cents and a shallow grave.  Why waste time?

Presidents; current, hopeful or ex included

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

omg bill

omg what about 

omg 

omg

Dude, pay attention, the guy running to be the US president, who claims everyone who speaks against him is a pedophile, leader of a party that has weaponized accusations of pedophilia has literally paid tens of millions to kids as young as 9 for forcibly raping them.

They should all be in jail or shot out back, but ffs don't deflect from this guy because he's got the single longest rap sheet of all of them.

Plus

Plus 

Plus

Plus

Let me guess the world is flat? 

4 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Hard as well to take you seriously when you're just spamming pictures with no context to deflect from this guy with a rap sheet. False equivalence.

The Jackson thing was just a commentary on the sad state of society today. A big reason for this anger and division is that a lot of young men just don't have the guidance from elders they used to. And they get taken advantage of by the alt right pipeline guys like Andrew tate.

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

my dude if a person is convicted without any doubt of abusing a child in that manner, jail nothing.  Save the tax dollars, one shell .38 cents and a shallow grave.  Why waste time?

Presidents; current, hopeful or ex included

Haha finally we agree 🙌

3 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Hard as well to take you seriously when you're just spamming pictures with no context to deflect from this guy with a rap sheet. False equivalence.

The Jackson thing was just a commentary on the sad state of society today. A big reason for this anger and division is that a lot of young men just don't have the guidance from elders they used to. And they get taken advantage of by the alt right pipeline guys like Andrew tate.

The reason you just typed that is because of pipelines. 

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

Your thoughts on trump creeping on 15 year old beauty pageant girls?

I cant have an honest opinion with that allegation. Obviously cause it was an allegation, and not a proven fact. 

9 hours ago, stawns said:

It's not politics, it's demographics.  They're done for, losing half their population in the next 40 years.

Add to that, they are a one person party and Xi has eliminated any competition who might threaten him.  When he's gone, it all falls apart

When he's gone, people fight for power not fall apart. Just like post Mao days.  They have a good state planning that are decades long. Nothing is done for one election cycle. 

Demographics issue is there, but productivity by robots and AI will able to keep pace for many routine jobs.  The challenge is to increase birth rate via family friendly policies. China has been around for thousands of years and will survive beyond when western democracy dies. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

more should talk ..   

it’s disgusting,.   

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/jul/12/threads-posts/no-proof-donald-trump-made-settlements-to-10-to-13/

A list circulating on social media claims to reveal a set of settlements made by former President Donald Trump for sex crimes against children as young as 10 years old.

No proof Donald Trump made settlements to 10- to 13-year-olds for child sex crimes

This post was flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

Snopes and Lead Stories also fact-checked this claim and also found no evidence that the cases existed.

There’s no evidence that Trump made six settlements to 10- to 13-year-olds, as the list claims. We rate that claim False.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-child-rape-settlements/

Did Trump Pay $35M to Settle Child Rape Claims Against Him?

An "utterly deranged nutter with a mind unclouded by facts, evidence, or reason" may not be the best of sources.

Claim:

U.S. President Donald Trump has been the target of multiple accusations that he raped children aged 13 and younger, and he paid at least $35 million to settle most of those claims.

What's False

No evidence supports the claim that Trump has paid upwards of $35 million to silence accusations that he raped several children ranging in age from 10 to 13.