US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, King Heffy said:

You really don't think Harris, a trained litigator, can wipe the floor with a mentally handicapped  bigot who has proven himself to be incapable of acting like an adult?  She'll expose Trump as the Nazi piece of shit that he is.  Kamala may not be a great person, but Trump is subhuman vermin.

No I really dont. Shes a terrible politician with a terrible record

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe-Kerr said:

I would be surprised if trump didnt dominate the election. Not totally surprised though because there are a lot of people who hate trump and will "vote blue no matter who"

I'm not sure what you are saying here.

You thinkTrump will dominate at the same time many will not vote for him?

Anyway, again. Are you saying that there is nobody that can beat Trump? your first post seemed like you were saying Biden was the Dems only hope...

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

You could end up being correct.  May I suggest being less smug though if you want people to engage with you?  No shade.  Just some un-asked for advice.  Take it or leave it.

Ummm I'll think about it. I dont really think im being that smug. But the last couple pages everyone's opinions arent rational fact based points its just sperging out on trump so idk if i have to be super civil. Youre pretty much the only one i read and think yeah thats a fair point.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

You really don't think Harris, a trained litigator, can wipe the floor with a mentally handicapped  bigot who has proven himself to be incapable of acting like an adult?  She'll expose Trump as the Nazi piece of shit that he is.  Kamala may not be a great person, but Trump is subhuman vermin.

And I think we're going to see trumps misogyny on display like people haven't yet seen.

Most importantly, the dems can't be Dems......

They have to hit him hard, they have yo take cheap shots at every opportunity and they have to bait him whenever possible. 

This is not the time to take the high road

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

7 minutes ago, Joe-Kerr said:

so smug and self righteous with a horrible record. Just wait till they bring up her past.

just saw this you posted about Kamala.

has this hurt Trump ...ever?

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Anyway, again. Are you saying that there is nobody that can beat Trump? your first post seemed like you were saying Biden was the Dems only hope...

Yeah i dont think they have anyone that can beat trump. But elections are very hard to predict

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Princess Leia Youre My Only Hope GIF by Star Wars

• Haha 2

Ummm I'll think about it. I dont really think im being that smug. But the last couple pages everyone's opinions arent rational fact based points its just sperging out on trump so idk if i have to be super civil. Youre pretty much the only one i read and think yeah thats a fair point.

Your choice brother.  Thanks for the reads and the response.

Just now, Joe-Kerr said:

Yeah i dont think they have anyone that can beat trump. But elections are very hard to predict

thanks, I think trump might be stronger than ever.

He can literally claim he took a bullet for his country.

That alone is a powerful statement. 

I still hope that the dems can put someone strong in to save the states though

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

wedding crashers comedy GIF

With the name calling.

Harris unfortunately makes it harder for the left now than it already was. Her numbers were terrible, people aren't going to vote for an unknown this late into it.

Umm of course it has

Oh I disagree bigly on that.

This dude came out of the gates grabbin' pussy and not giving AF.

22 thousand lies later he is still flyin' high. 

4 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

wedding crashers comedy GIF

With the name calling.

Harris unfortunately makes it harder for the left now than it already was. Her numbers were terrible, people aren't going to vote for an unknown this late into it.

You expect anyone to pretend to respect someone like Trump who has committed numerous crimes against humanity and belongs in a Guantanamo Bay torture chamber?  I'm going easy on Agent Orange out of respect for the board rules.  Civilized people will vote for anything that keeps that parasite out of the White House.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You expect anyone to pretend to respect someone like Trump who has committed numerous crimes against humanity and belongs in a Guantanamo Bay torture chamber?  I'm going easy on Agent Orange out of respect for the board rules.  Civilized people will vote for anything that keeps that parasite out of the White House.

People think it is extreme to point out the dangers of Trump.

But at the end of the day, he did not conceed. That means he doesnt believe the results. 

That alone is a deal breaker. That alone points to the wild idea that he is actually a threat to the US democracy. He rejects the system itself. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Have you seen what mosh pits have become these days...

My old punk bones ache just looking at it...

9oLInh.gif.a17e541479a03182787b97bd8e8a6b29.gif

check out the Amon Amorth Put Your Back In To The Oar pit.  Hot DAMN wtf it's epic.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Except for the fact said bullet never hit him. 

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Except for the fact said bullet never hit him. 

It hit him.

The body part was the ear. 

Edit: and a few other bullets came very close. His new Snatch name is  "Donald the bullet dodger"

Edited by bishopshodan

18 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I really don't think that bullet is gonna make any difference. 

News cycle already pass that and it really barely budged the polls.

The reason are that the shooter clearly has no political motif. He was gonna try to shoot at Trump or Biden and ended up on Trump cause he was closer. It was just a kid looking to commit suicide with the biggest bang. 

Second. Trump barely got a flesh wound. He didn't even require stitches. Had he been actually shot through the arm it will have more impact. 

A lot of steam have been let go because of those two factors. 

1 minute ago, 24K said:

The reason are that the shooter clearly has no political motif. He was gonna try to shoot at Trump or Biden and ended up on Trump cause he was closer. It was just a kid looking to commit suicide with the biggest bang. 

Second. Trump barely got a flesh wound. He didn't even require stitches. Had he been actually shot through the arm it will have more impact. 

It's crazy that a president was nearly assassinated, the country was nearly plunged into complete chaos, and the media has moved on after 5-7 days if they indeed have.

Unsurprising tho.

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Soooo  Harris/Shapiro, Harris/Newsom, or Harris/Random Democrat?

For the lols, Harris Buttigeig.

That way any statements against them can be labeled as racist homophobic or the like and they can really lean in to that DEI or whatever people will say

Yes this is sarcastic, but you absolutely know if Harris is the replacement.  Comments against here will be labeled as racist or misogynistic or the like.

Doesn't mean they won't absolutely be, aside from the dislike for her for her supposed arrogant attitude and time in office or as a major litigator in california or her being a side kick to Biden and thus tied to everything "bad" he did, there's very little to say about her that won't be labeled as such

So while tongue in cheek...guess we'll see

• chaos 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

I said he 'might' be stronger than ever.

Do you think his popularity is better or worse these days?

Dodging bullets like an oblivious Muhammad Ali is pretty cool.

And I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to the states in my lifetime

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

It's crazy that a president was nearly assassinated, the country was nearly plunged into complete chaos, and the media has moved on after 5-7 days if they indeed have.

Unsurprising tho.

Like I said, it moved on cause it really didn't do anything. 

If the shooter was clearly MAGA or Dem then it will have a bigger impact. If Trump actually got any significant injury from it, it will still be a huge story. 

Edited by 24K

2 hours ago, stawns said:

why not?  I think when she's the one out front, people will see her differently.  She's, by far, the most qualified

In what world is this true? And if true...eeesh.