US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

As far as I'm concerned, I am 1 for 1 right now and am taking FULL credit for prophesizing what happened today back in February...   😊

You did think it would be Hillary... 1 for 2

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

You mean a republican twitter post was A LIE :frantic:

Perish the thought!!!  😂

Although on X, you don't get the most honest people from either of the opposing sides.  Unfortunately it's the loud and dishonest dumb ones that too often get the attention.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Bear in mind that Eastman was the *SAME* guy that advised VonSh*tsHisPants that it was constitutionally legal for him to create his own set of electors to replace those electors certified by the state to steal the election.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, bolt said:

Fact check?

OK.

Fact check: Kamala Harris and Willie Brown had a relationship over a decade after he separated from wife 

Posts shared on Facebook show Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, describing the image as “married 60 year old (sic) Willie Brown” and “his 29 year old mistress, Kamala.” Although the photo appears to be authentic, he was separated from his wife for more than a decade when he and Harris dated in the mid-1990s. Their relationship, which ended in 1995, was not a secret. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/fact-check-kamala-harrisandwillie-brownhad-a-relationshipover-adecadeafte-idUSKBN26Y2RJ/

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn’t Tulsi Gabbard run for President as a Democrat and actually made it to the primaries unlike Kamala? 

Yup.  But now she's an Independent.  So, to paraphrase Churchill, now she's outside the tent pissing in.

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Bear in mind that Eastman was the *SAME* guy that advised VonSh*tsHisPants that it was constitutionally legal for him to create his own set of electors to replace those electors certified by the state to steal the election.

Curious if cousin Goober here made the same argument about Vivek Ramaswamy when he was running for the nomination.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Ouch. Don't paint us all with one brush young fellow.   And stay off of my lawn!

Apologies. 

Several of the last few US presidents all born in similar era, except Obama:

Clinton August 19, 1946

Bush W July 6, 1946 

Trump June 14, 1946

Biden November 20, 1942

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

As far as I'm concerned, I am 1 for 1 right now and am taking FULL credit for prophesizing what happened today back in February...   😊

Quick, will nux win the cup in 2024-2025 season? 

9 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I'm curious who will blink first; the donors or Joe Biden.

If the donors don't want Trump, and Biden doesn't drop out, they're gonna have to dump money on him at some point, or concede to a 2nd term for Trump.

That didn’t last long .. EH!?   Lol

Harris and Buttegege  ?

Trumps the old sleepy fatty farty pedo party now.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn’t Tulsi Gabbard run for President as a Democrat and actually made it to the primaries unlike Kamala? 

She did and would do or say anything if it meant she would have more power.... she is a glory seeker that changes sides depending on which way the wind is blowing.