US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

That debate didn't hold either of them to facts.  The networks won't make the same mistake twice.  That's why it would be unwise for Trump to agree to a strictly structured debate again.

No, he would get away with no fact checking on him if it is on Fox. That is why debate on Fox is a non starter just like debates on msnbc. 

It has to be CNN, ABC, or CBS. 

Just now, 24K said:

No her make up style will.

Have you seen the women at the RNC. They all have the same makeup style as Melania. Actually made all of them look worse than just simple makeup. 

Between that and the ear bandages, they aren't helping their perception of MAGA being a cult.  😂

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

13 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The funds will always be there.  That takes minimal time for a candidate these days.

They need to spin a narrative and try to introduce it into the public zeitgeist.  They need to do an abbreviated version of that now, especially since the Biden Admin. let it known over time that they had sidelined her for much of the last few years.

That's why when I saw "prosecutor vs felon " I thought that was brilliant. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

That's why when I saw "prosecutor vs felon " I thought that was brilliant. 

Yep, also gonna confuses the hell out of maga. So are they for or against law enforcement?

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastic there. Gonna be Olympic quality. 

Edited by 24K
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

No her make up style will.

Have you seen the women at the RNC. They all have the same makeup style as Melania. Actually made all of them look worse than just simple makeup. 

I have to admit- I don't notice make up, unless it is really badly done. So- yah the RNC is very 'eyepopping' for badly done make up.

Never cared about how long and shiny a gal's nails are or any of that.

Learned early on that 'beauty' is just one accident away, from being gone forever.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Shut up Harris, you slept your way to the top!

Who do I look like?  Melania?

makes me wonder if she was imported by Epstein ? 

How she got into this country should be investigated.

Edited by SilentSam

9 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I have to admit- I don't notice make up, unless it is really badly done. So- yah the RNC is very 'eyepopping' for badly done make up.

Never cared about how long and shiny a gal's nails are or any of that.

Learned early on that 'beauty' is just one accident away, from being gone forever.

I noticed but was blaming YouTube for it until I read @24K's post.  The Melania thing is more likely the answer.  😆

Edited by Sabrefan1
typed "fault" instead of "post". Brain fart.
  • Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

DJT might though.  Especially if she isn't careful how she treads moving forward (if in fact she decides to use skeletons in the closet as her bargaining chip).

She can't just "have an accident"

Not in this day and age.

That's part of why he keeps allowing her to update and change the terms of the prenuptial agreement they have.  She knows things.  He knows he can't just have her have an accident.  She travels with Baron almost exclusively so any accident she might have he will too.

She has him by the lil mushroom.

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

She'll just be a footnote in history.  She never did anything noteworthy as a first lady.  50 years from now, her name will be all but forgotten.

Oh wow, didn't do anythign.... that's a bit harsh

Be best

image.thumb.png.b2ab05e726cc9adc9765216673fce600.png

😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Just yesterday our server asked about my wifes great complexion.

the server is around the same age, mid 50's, pretty, but has spent most her life in the sun so she's starting the Clint Eastwood a bit.

My wife stays out of the sun, doesnt do the make up...her Iranian/ German blood doesnt hurt. Shes a stunner. I think I am going to take her out for lunch today.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

Oh wow, didn't do anythign.... that's a bit harsh

Be best

image.thumb.png.b2ab05e726cc9adc9765216673fce600.png

😆

Yeah.  Sadly, that's the only thing of note that she did with her time in the White House.  When I saw that back then, I was like, "That's either stupid tone deafness or sheer arrogance".  I still wonder which it is or if it's both.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Just yesterday our server asked about my wifes great complexion.

the server is around the same age, mid 50's, pretty, but has spent most her life in the sun so she's starting the Clint Eastwood a bit.

My wife stays out of the sun, doesnt do the make up...her Iranian/ German blood doesnt hurt. Shes a stunner. I think I am going to take her out for lunch today.

My 2 time ex-gf (didn't learn my lesson the first time) went to tanning beds and constantly fried her skin in the sun throughout her entire life.  I told her in our teens/early 20's and then again in our early 30's, the second time around the relationship, that it was going to catch up with her.  I saw a picture of her on Facebook a couple years ago.  I was correct, it caught up with her big time in her 40's. 

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Yeah.  Sadly, that's the only thing of note that she did with her time in the White House.  When I saw that back then, I was like, "That's either stupid tone deafness or sheer arrogance".  I still wonder which it is or if it's both.

Her and her OLD man deserve each other.

Biden did what Trump , truduea and PP don't have the balls to do

He stepped down from running as he faced the reality that his presence and a potential win would not help the USA and with other world leaders seeing his decline it could lessen the USA's global standing 

Trump if he had any morals or balls should have also bowed out. Let 2 younger candidates in Kamala and Vance run ..... Neither are so hated that they couldn't unit the country if they won

Same for Canada - Truduea is past his best before date and PP has farmed so much hate in Canada that we are at breaking point ( he and not truduea broke Canada )

Imagine if both PP and Trudeau agreed to step down and give each party 6 months to elect new leaders then go to the polls 

In world of far right extremests hate farming politicians ... Biden is the first to actually have the Balls to put his country before his wants 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Her and her OLD man deserve each other.

My money is on a divorce, either next year or 4-5 years from now depending on the election result.  That relationship has obviously become purely transactional.

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Leaving him to his own actions and Words.

Great move for Dems.

Sorry, what's this?

Is he trying to get back in to the party?  I had heard he had debated entering a nomination race but if he's an independent he'd HAVE to get democratic party status.  Him and that gal Sinema caused the Dems NOTHING bu problems and are a major part of the reason that their current run in the senate has been stonewalled by the GOP after their vote currying for clout and favour