US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

23 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

This raises an interesting question, does he know he's lying? 

If yes then he's just a pos.

If no, is he senile?

Just asking questions here.

Lot of people saying,  he's senile.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Uhhh this is completely not true. Yes some of us could see that he was in decline for a few years now, but there was absolutely an effort to not just deny it but also attack the idea as pure lunacy.

This was just a matter of months ago:

This was less than a year ago:

Alot has changed. The debate & subsequent performances demonstrated to the public he could no longer communicate clearly, which tanked any possibility of him winning.

If the Dem establishment could've dragged his corpse across the finish line, they would've done so and avoided this mess of having to force him out + replace him this close to the election. 

well it’s over now,  and the Dems look great ..

Fun watching those low life Repugs and MAGA’s  chase their tails looking for something to point at now that Joe has stepped down from running again.

He IS , the best president they have had in the US .

20 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

This raises an interesting question, does he know he's lying? 

If yes then he's just a pos.

If no, is he senile?

Just asking questions here.

The former.  He’s a narcissistic POS.  I have no doubt that he kept those classified documents at mar largo just to show off to his friends.  Problem is some of his buddies are dictators.  Would you trust him with the Nuclear codes again?  I think Harris should hammer this point hard.

Trump is like that co worker who got a plum job they didn’t have qualifications for but has somehow bullshitted their way through.  

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

2 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

The former.  He’s a narcissistic POS.  I have no doubt that he kept those classified documents at mar largo just to show off to his friends.  Problem is some of his buddies are dictators.  Would you trust him with the Nuclear codes again?  I think Harris should hammer this point hard.

Trump is like that co worker who got a plum job they didn’t have qualifications for but has somehow bullshitted their way through.  

“The Emperors New Clothes”.
Comes to mind  , dosent it? ..

Pretty sure he’s going to avoid public places , debates ,    

Regardless, ..  the Heat is on ..

200.gif

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

That's fair as far as going live on TV, but if he can do a phone call with Kamala he could make a video on his phone & text it to someone for editing no?

Whatever its not even important. If he doesn't appear in the next week & something changes I'm sure it'll be well reported. Hopefully not for his sake.

are you here to look for conspiracies ?

If he isn’t well enough to do his job til January ,  then Harris takes over already.

He was diagnosed with Covid last week .

perhaps that’s what has been ailing him all along ..

nobody tests for it everyday anymore .

The Spin-O-Rama !!!

He’s got nothing!

No platform.        No Brains .

He really is Putins Starfish !

3 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Uhhh this is completely not true. Yes some of us could see that he was in decline for a few years now, but there was absolutely an effort to not just deny it but also attack the idea as pure lunacy.

This was just a matter of months ago:

This was less than a year ago:

Alot has changed. The debate & subsequent performances demonstrated to the public he could no longer communicate clearly, which tanked any possibility of him winning.

If the Dem establishment could've dragged his corpse across the finish line, they would've done so and avoided this mess of having to force him out + replace him this close to the election. 

ps .    Anyone seen Mitch Mconnell lately ?

Mitch Mcconnell Freeze GIF by GIPHY News

Here we go for the #2 spot ..

BREAKING: The Harris campaign has requested vetting materials from six elected officials to be considered for vice president, according to reports.

Mark Kelly, Senator from Arizona

Gretchen Whitmer, Governor from Michigan

Josh Shapiro, Governor from Pennsylvania

Roy Cooper, Governor from North Carolina

JB Pritzker, Governor from Illinois

Tim Walz, Governor from Minnesota.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, 24K said:

There are no contenders left. Everyone that could already endorsed Harris. 

Like I said, no one has the time to put together a campaign at this point or have the money to do so. 

Besides this is the 2nd in command taking over and not like air dropping Hillary into it. 

That's like getting in a car with a drunk driver because I'd have to wait an hour for a cab.  

12 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

BREAKING: The Harris campaign has requested vetting materials from six elected officials to be considered for vice president, according to reports.

I'd like to have seen Katie Porter get an honourable mention, though I admit she is still a bit light on experience.

Maybe next time.

Of this list- I'd lean to Gretchen Whitmer- after the grief she went through, she would be very, very, highly motivated to keep Drumpf out of office.

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

My money is on Kelly. Veteran. Astronaut. Battle ground state. But Shapiro and Whitmer aren't bad either. Nice field to chose from.

Edited by DSVII
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

All but JB Pritzker from swing states

• Cheers 1

Where is Joe? 

Why isn’t the Presidential seal on his letterhead?

Who forged Joe’s signature?  

When was the last time a President made such an important decision using Twitter?  

So many questions, so little answers. It’s almost like everyone forgot about Joe. Like he doesn’t even exist anymore. Just moving on to the next candidate. No big deal. 

@Cerridwen I actually agree with you on this. They tossed Joe aside like a slab of meat. Nobody even cares about him any more. Like he doesn’t even exist.

The voters voted for Joe not Kamala. Interesting that the Democratic “elites” put their own person to be the nominee, superceding the will of the people. Truly some shady stuff going on. 

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1950.png

11 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I'd like to have seen Katie Porter get an honourable mention, though I admit she is still a bit light on experience.

Maybe next time.

Of this list- I'd lean to Gretchen Whitmer- after the grief she went through, she would be very, very, highly motivated to keep Drumpf out of office.

the other I would like to have seen on that list is Petey B..

.. but,    perhaps he’s already been vetted lately ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, SilentSam said:

the other I would like to have seen on that list is Petey B..

.. but,    perhaps he’s already been vetted lately ?

I don't see him as a top candidate, imo, but considering he already serves in the administration, then id agree he's been vetted already

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Where is Joe? 

Why isn’t the Presidential seal on his letterhead?

Who forged Joe’s signature?  

When was the last time a President made such an important decision using Twitter?  

So many questions, so little answers. It’s almost like everyone forgot about Joe. Like he doesn’t even exist anymore. Just moving on to the next candidate. No big deal. 

@Cerridwen I actually agree with you on this. They tossed Joe aside like a slab of meat. Nobody even cares about him any more. Like he doesn’t even exist.

The voters voted for Joe not Kamala. Interesting that the Democratic “elites” put their own person to be the nominee, superceding the will of the people. Truly some shady stuff going on. 

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1950.png

Too bad ALL of those Sigs weren’t dated ?

.. should see mine in a bad day !

Edited by SilentSam