US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

44 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

That's kind of sad don't you think? 

Meh, not really. It's politics this game isn't about principals.

Alot of voters have pointed out the same thing. And I also think broadly speaking alot of people dislike Kamala & hate the Democrats/see through their machinations more than the anti-Trump people think.

3 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

OK I know memes aren’t meant to be picked at like a scab…but…

she has always said that she grew up culturally in an Indian household since her parents split up when she was seven, so a picture of a visit with her maternal grandparents, sister and nieces hardly denies her black heritage.

• Cheers 3

17 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

OK I know memes aren’t meant to be picked at like a scab…but…

she has always said that she grew up culturally in an Indian household since her parents split up when she was seven, so a picture of a visit with her maternal grandparents, sister and nieces hardly denies her black heritage.

But it worked so well last time.

0225_obamaturban_460x276.thumb.webp.fa05bd02d924a121b74a1f1cd37df032.webp

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

It is so satisfying to see the Trump campaign on the defensive. So far, all they have on Kamala is that she laughs funny and she is either Indian or Black (as if she couldn't be both). They tried to cast her as sleeping her way to the top, but that didn't work (perhpas because Trump is not a very good example of faithfulness and fidelity). Somebody even called her the original hawk tuah girl and that didn't land either. They tried to cast her as inexperienced, until they realized she was a successful prosecutor (Trump has had experience with prosecutors, too, albeit from the other side of the table), elected as Attorney General of California (which, I might point out, has a larger population than Canada does), elected Senator and elected Vice-President. They want to blame her for the border crisis (which may or may not be a crisis, depending on who you listen to) but then she comes back with the irrefutable truth that it was the Republicans at the order of Trump that killed the bill which would have addressed the issue, so that attack fizzled. I imagine the Repubs are frantically searching for anyone who has ever had a bad experience with Kamala so they can attack her on whatever it is she is supposed to have done. They'll no doubt find somebody she went to school with whose feelings were hurt by Kamala and therefore makes her the wrong choice for president. Sadly, the Republican strategists will try out every dirty trick in the book. They have no idea what they are dealing with.

i don’t think the Dems have have to worry ,.

Trump just created a vacuum space large enough to suck himself to hell .

Brain dead fktard 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Meh, not really. It's politics this game isn't about principals.

Alot of voters have pointed out the same thing. And I also think broadly speaking alot of people dislike Kamala & hate the Democrats/see through their machinations more than the anti-Trump people think.

Doesn't excuse being a racist tho. 

7 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Doesn't excuse being a racist tho. 

I don't think it was being racist. He said he respects either way.

But I will say going back too it, if he continues on & on with it then perhaps your right it could be a mistake that impacts him, but I think it's likely just a typical stupid Republican talking point that'll comes & goes quickly.

32 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I don't think it was being racist. He said he respects either way.

He clearly doesn't respect it tho 

32 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

But I will say going back too it, if he continues on & on with it then perhaps your right it could be a mistake that impacts him, but I think it's likely just a typical stupid Republican talking point that'll comes & goes quickly.

Huh. Well, I think he lost a lot of support today but we'll see.

1 hour ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Here we go

en guard for the Iranian response ..

I’ve read recently that Israel has sights on eliminating all of Irans   Nuclear capabilities.

I beleive that.

9 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

en guard for the Iranian response ..

I’ve read recently that Israel has sights on eliminating all of Irans   Nuclear capabilities.

I beleive that.

Only one country in the middle east is allowed to have undeclared nuclear weapons i guess

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1