US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

47 minutes ago, stawns said:

Only one country in the middle east is allowed to have undeclared nuclear weapons i guess

I'm a lot more comfortable with a functional, albeit aggressive democracy having nukes than an oppressive theocracy

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

48 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The only explanation is that the Secret Service allowed this to happen.

The Deep State was definitely involved. 

I'm still siding with stunning incompetence fostered by an aggressively incompetent, now disgraced, ex-director.  

The USSS has been on the decline for years, but it took someone nearly getting assassinated on live TV for the country and the world to finally see it.  I was only half joking about Trudeau demanding a 50% hybrid Mountie/USSS protection detail next time he visits Washington.  If I were a world leader, I would have minimal trust in the USSS.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The only explanation is that the Secret Service allowed this to happen.

The Deep State was definitely involved. 

And this Illuminati Deep State consists of...? I'm curious as to who all is involved.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I'm a lot more comfortable with a functional, albeit aggressive democracy having nukes than an oppressive theocracy

I could see Israel using a nuke long before Iran.  Netanahyu is a dangerous nut

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I'm still siding with stunning incompetence fostered by an aggressively incompetent, now disgraced, ex-director.  

The USSS has been on the decline for years, but it took someone nearly getting assassinated on live TV for the country and the world to finally see it.  I was only half joking about Trudeau demanding a 50% hybrid Mountie/USSS protection detail next time he visits Washington.  If I were a world leader, I would have minimal trust in the USSS.

Nah dude, there's some "deep state". My money is on the smoking guy from X-files.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Nah dude, there's some "deep state". My money is on the smoking guy from X-files.

I really enjoyed a Netflix adult cartoon called 'Inside Job'

It has all the conspiracy theories, very witty.

Cancelled after one season....because it was too close to the truth!!!

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I really enjoyed a Netflix adult cartoon called 'Inside Job'

It has all the conspiracy theories, very witty.

Cancelled after one season....because it was too close to the truth!!!

or was it a deep state false flag?

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

I get it, people love the idea that there's some deep behind the scenes mover of some kind to explain what some think are inconsistencies. I guess thats easier than working the problem and understanding what actually happened.

6 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

or was it a deep state false flag?

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

I get it, people love the idea that there's some deep behind the scenes mover of some kind to explain what some think are inconsistencies. I guess thats easier than working the problem and understanding what actually happened.

The big problem I have with many of the conspiracy thories is just how many people would be needed to cover them up.

• Vintage 1

Well look at that. Andriy Derkach, the Ukrainian ex-MP who helped Trump and Giuliani pressure Ukraine to smear Biden, and was sanctioned by the US for being “an active Russian agent” working to interfere with the 2020 election — all of which which he denied being/doing — has surfaced in Russia with Russian citizenship and is now seeking political office. 💁🏻‍♂️ pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2024/…

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

The big problem I have with many of the conspiracy thories is just how many people would be needed to cover them up.

it just too much work to pull off. 

Propaganda and siding is way easier to do. Once you've got the population doing that, you don't need a shady conspiracy effort. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

Besides that, it's just such a stupid flex that it suits Donald Trump and his idiot followers to a T....

She's not black or Indian, she's black and Indian....being multiracial is a thing, even though that might be news to the MAGA crowd.  :picard:

The MAGA crowd thinks that multiracial, is a thing. What they really have a hard time with is none of the races involved being white....

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Once again Darth Brandon has gotten the job done, even though Dolt 45 says he's the only one who could do it.....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-loses-his-hostage-biden-applauded-for-securing-release-of-gershkovich-and-whelan/ar-BB1r1UHJ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=889c731a4081404e804395ee92845a08&ei=36

The Biden administration has secured the release of Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich and former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan from Russian prisons as part of a prisoner swap, which wipes away one of Donald Trump's baffling campaign promises.

The men had been jailed on espionage charges they both deny, ad the U.S. State Department has designated them as wrongly detained, and the Kremlin may also release Russian-British dissident Vladimir Kara-Murza, who was convicted of treason for criticizing the Ukraine invasion, as part of the swap.

Trump had raised eyebrows by suggesting multiple times that he had a deal in place with Vladimir Putin to release the journalist from detention if he's re-elected, saying the Russian president "will do that for me, and I don't believe he'll do it for anyone else," but president Joe Biden beat him to the punch and got the pair released.

Wrong again, dipshit....

• Cheers 4

28 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Besides that, it's just such a stupid flex that it suits Donald Trump and his idiot followers to a T....

She's not black or Indian, she's black and Indian....being multiracial is a thing, even though that might be news to the MAGA crowd.  :picard:

"I'm not sure you're really white". Let's try that with the MAGAs and see how it goes over. 

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

49 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Once again Darth Brandon has gotten the job done, even though Dolt 45 says he's the only one who could do it.....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-loses-his-hostage-biden-applauded-for-securing-release-of-gershkovich-and-whelan/ar-BB1r1UHJ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=889c731a4081404e804395ee92845a08&ei=36

Wrong again, dipshit....

Now to wait for the barrage of 'truth social' posts crying foul and how he could have done it bigly cheaper than sleepy joe...

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StrayDog said:

And this Illuminati Deep State consists of...? I'm curious as to who all is involved.

The Bush family are major players. Bush Sr. was in Dallas when JFK was assassinated. Bush Jr. was around for 9/11. They are the most evil family on earth.  They tried to take Reagan out as well when Bush Sr. was VP. 

Who is working with the Bush family?  Follow the money. Who controls the banks?  CIA and FBI are also involved. USSS seems to be in on it as well. Mossad. Saudi Arabia. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The Bush family are major players. Bush Sr. was in Dallas when JFK was assassinated. Bush Jr. was around for 9/11. They are the most evil family on earth.  They tried to take Reagan out as well when Bush Sr. was VP. 

Who is working with the Bush family?  Follow the money. Who controls the banks?  CIA and FBI are also involved. USSS seems to be in on it as well. Mossad. Saudi Arabia. 

What a pickle.

Trump must be part of it too, right?

I saw him touching the Saudi orb of power and they gave his son-in-law billions.

• Cheers 2

40 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

And Prescott Bush made much of the family fortune doing business with Nazi Germany.  They are still not nearly as evil as the Trumps.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

What a pickle.

Trump must be part of it too, right?

I saw him touching the Saudi orb of power and they gave his son-in-law billions.

Not to mention his Chinese bank account. 

What's obvious is that trump is open for bribes and is public about it. He told the oil guys if they gave him $1 billion and he will let them do whatever they want. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1