US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The Bush family are major players. Bush Sr. was in Dallas when JFK was assassinated. Bush Jr. was around for 9/11. They are the most evil family on earth.  They tried to take Reagan out as well when Bush Sr. was VP. 

Who is working with the Bush family?  Follow the money. Who controls the banks?  CIA and FBI are also involved. USSS seems to be in on it as well. Mossad. Saudi Arabia. 

Amazing what gets discussed in casual conversation when no one is listening. Many will think you have a Patton style tinfoil hat. When you read about many of the plots cooked up during WW2 nothing seems unbelievable. Much of that thinking moved into cold war think tanks and I assume morphed down thru the decades. When Trump sits back in a quiet moment he must wonder about that shot that almost killed him. If it was a conspiracy who was behind it and will they try again. 

• Cheers 1

Another example of how MAGA and Trumpism has become a dangerous cult:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/texas-sheriffs-engage-conspiracy-theorist-who-created-trump-enemies-target-list/ar-BB1r2w49?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=4b97eec87ed64d8ea24437f04e3871f5&ei=45

The article is too long to post, but I found it profoundly disturbing that law enforcement officials are treating this guy as if he is anything other than a lunatic....:classic_wacko:

16 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

It's fascinating tho isn't it? If we take people at their word even on this site, you can see conspiracy thinking has become a way of life for them.

Theres literally no way to bridge some topics with them. 

Never underestimate the power of thinking you're in on a secret that most people do t know!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Trump’s net worth has plunged $900 million since Harris entered the race for the White House

The value of Trump’s stake in the corporate owner of Truth Social has dropped by $900 million since Vice President Kamala Harris entered the race for the White House on July 21. Trump Media & Technology Group’s share price has tumbled by about 23% since then, including another sharp drop on Thursday amid a broader market selloff.

The selloff comes as national and battleground polls indicate a tight matchup between Trump and Harris. The stock has become a vehicle for Wall Street traders to bet on the prospects of Trump returning to the White House, as Truth Social could become the platform for presidential communications if Trump wins.

In June, Trump Media’s share price briefly popped following Biden’s disastrous debate performance. The stock spiked again last month after Trump survived an attempted assassination attempt in Pennsylvania.

At the same time, Trump’s Truth Social struggles to gain traction in the social media world.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/01/investing/trump-net-worth-harris-truth-social/index.html

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

And Prescott Bush made much of the family fortune doing business with Nazi Germany.  They are still not nearly as evil as the Trumps.

Prescott Bush founded the Deep State along with the evil bankers. Trump has nothing on the Bush family. The Bush family are the most evil family in history. 

1 hour ago, StrayDog said:

Bush is responsible for the Reagan assassination attempt? And Trump? And JFK? The Bush family would have to be the most inept masterminds ever if that's their batting average. 

Let me see if have this right. The Bush family, the CIA and FBI, Secret Service, Mossad and the Saudis are all part of this Deep State. Anyone else? What about the Pope? The Jews (with their space lasers)? Soros? Are you telling me the Clintons aren't in on this Cabal (or is that because they secretly have their own?)

Whoever controls the money controls the world. Look up how the Federal Reserve bank was started. And who actually controls all the central banks. 

12 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Damn it, i was pulling for the British Royal Family.

I'm biased I guess. 

The Kim family from North Korea?

Buncha lightweights....:classic_dry:

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Sad, how many people just completely forget about the Genghis Kahn, and the rest of his family.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

33 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Prescott Bush founded the Deep State along with the evil bankers. Trump has nothing on the Bush family. The Bush family are the most evil family in history. 

The Bushes, for all the evil they have done, haven't tried to turn the USA into a Nazi dictatorship and haven't openly supported domestic terrorism.  Trump has.

• Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Whoever controls the money controls the world. Look up how the Federal Reserve bank was started. And who actually controls all the central banks. 

And who controls the money and the banks?

Jenna Bush (the most evil person in the world according to you)? Running her syndicate from the Today Show set?

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

And she's calling Harris stupid?

Lol cute

I guess it depends on who's experience you consider more valuable. Habba was General Counsel for a parking garage business while Harris was only the Attorney General for the largest state in the Union.

7 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Yup.  She loses a big case and then get's invited to speak at a rally (or at least try to).

I believe she is Trump's attempt at using eye candy to persuade people to vote for him. She is obviously an attractive woman and will appeal to the 25-44 low-information males who are shallow enough to buy it. I mean, she's pretty so she must be right. Right?

13 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I believe she is Trump's attempt at using eye candy to persuade people to vote for him. She is obviously an attractive woman and will appeal to the 25-44 low-information males who are shallow enough to buy it. I mean, she's pretty so she must be right. Right?

Eye candy?

Look I get it.  She has a weird kind of resemblance to Ivanka, but eye candy is a bit of a reach 😉 

image.thumb.png.a5e97dd059e87226b3f1fa2041a9ec62.png 

image.thumb.png.5ffdbfe11d63874a5bd6829b1719209d.png

48 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Contenders, but the Brits have centuries on them. 

43 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Sad, how many people just completely forget about the Genghis Kahn, and the rest of his family.

I thought of Kahn but then decided he at least worked hard to repopulate. 

1 in every 200 people are related to him. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1