US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, StrayDog said:

My weird flex? You're the one claiming the Rothschilds are behind any number of heinous acts and now trying to backtrack on them. I'm pointing out that the statements you made are antisemitic in nature. You clearly disagree.

Not to mention not providing a legitimate source, although that's to be expected as those sources aren't in the business of spreading conspiracy theories.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Not to mention not providing a legitimate source, although that's to be expected as those sources aren't in the business of spreading conspiracy theories.

The tinfoil gets in the way of legitimate sources....

And cue the "mainstream media not legitimate because they're part of the Deep State" rebuttal.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

You literally called me an antisemite and now you’re telling me I’m deflecting?  WTF is wrong with you?  Is this how you interact with people in society?  

I did. Because you made a comment that I construed as antisemitic. 

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the proof of the Rothschilds bankrolling the Deep State

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Everything I said IS MY OPINION. If you don’t agree with it you can move on. 

Perhaps it would be 'better' if it were an INFORMED opinion? Just sayin'...

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, StrayDog said:

I did. Because you made a comment that I construed as antisemitic. 

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the proof of the Rothschilds bankrolling the Deep State

I don’t need to give you proof. I have what’s called an opinion. Like everyone else. Maybe do your own research on this if you want more information.  Also, it’s deflecting from the rest of the thread so I’ll stop here. 

Maybe I’ll open up a new thread on the Bush family and their co-conspirators. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don’t need to give you proof. I have what’s called an opinion. Like everyone else. Maybe do your own research on this if you want more information.  Also, it’s deflecting from the rest of the thread so I’ll stop here. 

Maybe I’ll open up a new thread on the Bush family and their co-conspirators. 

If you're going to put forth your opinion as truth (which, yes, you did put it as absolute and not opinion originally), then you do need to provide proof. 

I agree it is taking away from the thread, so we can indeed stop here.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I've always thought Petey was Harv.

Real Estate, Conspiracy theories, and used to hang out at the Trump nighclub in Van.

Hows that for deep state?

Deep Peet? 

Harv State? 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The only explanation is that the Secret Service allowed this to happen.

The Deep State was definitely involved. 

Okay bear with me here. I am fully cognizant that conspiracies have and do exist. Also that a governments have secrets that the public is unaware of.  Mulder was right!!! :classic_angry:

What I don't understand with the charges that the far right in America makes that there is a Deep State that has ultimate power behind the scenes is that if they were against the far right, or even against conservatives in general, it would imply they are left of center at the very least.

Yet the wealthiest people on the planet most often vastly support conservative parties.  And it makes sense because that's the party that gives them the biggest tax breaks, cuts environmental standard requirements, opens crown land and national parks to be plundered of resources for profit, passes anti-union legislation, etc....

Yes there are exceptions.  But they are few and far between.  The much maligned George Soros, who's big crime is to set up an organization that promotes human rights and democracy around the world, which dictators and far right politicians just hate of course,, and use their big media companies to shit on him whenever they can.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Maybe you could add the Gate's foundation in there.  Which promotes such horrid things as Agricultural Development, Family Planning, Water Sanitation and Hygiene in third world countries.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/

But there are way more billionaires on the planet that are to the right, or criminals or both.  The billionaire that Clarence Thomas gets his swag from apparently has a spectacular Nazi Germany paraphernalia collection.  The wealthiest ones on the planet are decidedly right wing like Musk, or Facist / criminal like Putin and the Russian oligarchs. The silicone valley boys are all behind Trump.

So my question is....if there is a Deep State that is the enemy of Trump, conservatives, and much maligned by Fox News and other RW media, how does it make sense that the ones with the most money and power and influence in the world are getting owned by a left of center organization, even if they try to work in secret?  Why weren't they dug up and put to bed while Trump was in office. Or even the eight year run of George W?

Isn't money the ultimate corrupter? Wouldn't one suspect more that any nefarious underhanded conspiracies to bribe or pay agents to change election results for instance, be initiated from the right side of the spectrum?

See, I believe there is a conspiracy. But its not some lefty deep state, its a global conspiracy of despots together with far right parties in normally democratic countries like Hungary, and Trump is eager to join and get in on the smorgasbord, to create blocks of international power in order to keep democracy from spreading, unions, worker rights, environmental laws, anything that curbs their profits and their pillaging of the planet.

But I can't prove that either.  But it makes more sense than some hippie enviro commies being able to have the money and power to influence decisions and organize assassinations etc and keep it all top secret.  I just don't get how it could be Democrats, or BLM, or some other "woke" group who could hold that much sway.  Please explain.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Of course she knows her roots.

I can see them from here, time to hit the hair salon lady. 

Get ‘em bish

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I've always thought Petey was Harv.

Real Estate, Conspiracy theories, and used to hang out at the Trump nighclub in Van.

Hows that for deep state?

I was actually reading though the last couple pages and was going to post the same thing before I saw this. I’ve thought this for a while actually. Not sure if I’m the only one. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

33 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Am  the only one that thinks Trump is trying to lose on purpose?  No one can be that dumb.  Then he grifts the cult for more money.

Trump’s Campaign Is Falling Apart — And It’s All His Fault

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/trumps-campaign-is-falling-apart-and-its-all-his-fault/

I've said it before and still believe it now.......I honestly don't think he even wants the job.

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

I've said it before and still believe it now.......I honestly don't think he even wants the job.

Losing most likely means jail time. He wants (needs) this a heck of a lot more than the first time.

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Okay bear with me here. I am fully cognizant that conspiracies have and do exist. Also that a governments have secrets that the public is unaware of.  Mulder was right!!! :classic_angry:

What I don't understand with the charges that the far right in America makes that there is a Deep State that has ultimate power behind the scenes is that if they were against the far right, or even against conservatives in general, it would imply they are left of center at the very least.

Yet the wealthiest people on the planet most often vastly support conservative parties.  And it makes sense because that's the party that gives them the biggest tax breaks, cuts environmental standard requirements, opens crown land and national parks to be plundered of resources for profit, passes anti-union legislation, etc....

Yes there are exceptions.  But they are few and far between.  The much maligned George Soros, who's big crime is to set up an organization that promotes human rights and democracy around the world, which dictators and far right politicians just hate of course,, and use their big media companies to shit on him whenever they can.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Maybe you could add the Gate's foundation in there.  Which promotes such horrid things as Agricultural Development, Family Planning, Water Sanitation and Hygiene in third world countries.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/

But there are way more billionaires on the planet that are to the right, or criminals or both.  The billionaire that Clarence Thomas gets his swag from apparently has a spectacular Nazi Germany paraphernalia collection.  The wealthiest ones on the planet are decidedly right wing like Musk, or Facist / criminal like Putin and the Russian oligarchs. The silicone valley boys are all behind Trump.

So my question is....if there is a Deep State that is the enemy of Trump, conservatives, and much maligned by Fox News and other RW media, how does it make sense that the ones with the most money and power and influence in the world are getting owned by a left of center organization, even if they try to work in secret?  Why weren't they dug up and put to bed while Trump was in office. Or even the eight year run of George W?

Isn't money the ultimate corrupter? Wouldn't one suspect more that any nefarious underhanded conspiracies to bribe or pay agents to change election results for instance, be initiated from the right side of the spectrum?

See, I believe there is a conspiracy. But its not some lefty deep state, its a global conspiracy of despots together with far right parties in normally democratic countries like Hungary, and Trump is eager to join and get in on the smorgasbord, to create blocks of international power in order to keep democracy from spreading, unions, worker rights, environmental laws, anything that curbs their profits and their pillaging of the planet.

But I can't prove that either.  But it makes more sense than some hippie enviro commies being able to have the money and power to influence decisions and organize assassinations etc and keep it all top secret.  I just don't get how it could be Democrats, or BLM, or some other "woke" group who could hold that much sway.  Please explain.

Aren’t the Bush family Republicans?  That kinda dismisses your argument that the Deep State is a left wing group doesn’t it?  

Trump isn’t a Republican. He is MAGA. That is a faction of the Republican Party. Most normal Republicans actually hate Trump. So it’s not a left or right thing. JFK was a Democrat was he not?  So why would a left wing Deep State want to kill him?  Reagan was from California. He was an actor. So he wasn’t part of the Republican Deep State either. Trump used to be a Democrat. He’s never really been a Republican either for most of his life. 

Anyways, this is all my opinion. If you want to believe the one shooter theory for JFK when the JFK files that were released proved there was a second gunman then by all means go for it. Same with Trump. I guess the Secret Service is just really incompetent. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Aren’t the Bush family Republicans?  That kinda dismisses your argument that the Deep State is a left wing group doesn’t it?  

Trump isn’t a Republican. He is MAGA. That is a faction of the Republican Party. Most normal Republicans actually hate Trump. So it’s not a left or right thing. JFK was a Democrat was he not?  So why would a left wing Deep State want to kill him?  Reagan was from California. He was an actor. So he wasn’t part of the Republican Deep State either. Trump used to be a Democrat. He’s never really been a Republican either for most of his life. 

Anyways, this is all my opinion. If you want to believe the one shooter theory for JFK when the JFK files that were released proved there was a second gunman then by all means go for it. Same with Trump. I guess the Secret Service is just really incompetent. 

On Fire GIF

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Some people just like to kill presidents.  Luckily, not very many people actually try it but it happens from time to time.

Kennedy's assassination had so many weird aspects to it that lingering questions remain.   Not all answers are good.  No one really knows what happened and should probably avoid saying that they do lest other people say 'how the fuck do you know?'.

This is first time I've heard of a Reagan conspiracy.  Pretty sure it was the deranged lone wolf Hinkley trying to impress Jody Foster.

Trump conspiracies have only just begun.  Pretty sure it was the deranged lone wolf Thomas Crooks trying to kill anybody famous, get himself famous, and get himself shot.  He was a smart kid though and seemed to have outwitted the Secret Service (who were just really incompetent).

Now, if we do go for conspiracies for them all, it's the Bush family right?  Don't worry about them being Republican.  The Multi Party Deep State doesn't care. 🥸

• Cheers 1