US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

13 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Republican Mayor of Mesa, Arizona: I am a lifelong Republican. I do not recognize my own party. The Republican Party has been taken over by extremists. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle. You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hellbent on taking us backward. You owe no displaced loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party, stopping Donald Trump, protecting the rule of law, protecting our Constitution, and protecting democracy by voting for Kamala Harris

Need more "moderates" from GOP to stop the trump fever.

Cindy McClain backed Biden I believe last election. Biden and John were good friends. 

• Cheers 2

This former wrestler, Jessie the Body Ventura (also acted in Predator with Arnold) , was a former Minny Governor.  

Explains here why Vance attacks on Wolz military record is so wrong. 

He is an independent.  Says here he backs Harris Wolz. 

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

So... like a huge steaming pile that spreads its stink everywhere and no matter how hard people shovel, there's always some left?

Or... like a ever-expanding puddle that putrefies everything it touches and no matter how much absorbent gets thrown on it, the puddle still finds ways to expand?

Or... like a crude skid mark that never washes away?

:classic_ninja:

All three obviously, why else would Adin Ross the internet fart-sniffer, white supremacist and Nazi sympathizer douchebag be such a big fan and do a stream with him?

Ross’ schtick apparently is to sniff the chair of the person he interviews as soon as they get up so he would have been all over Donald’s like JD on a couch.

• Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Joe Rogan also continues to give alex jones a platform. Diminutive as he is, he's still a massive pos. 

Oh boy.

Has he had him on recently? I dont listen to JRE.

Kinda wish I hadn't brought him up around these parts. I was just happy that a US Bro with tons of influence distanced himself a little bit from MAGA.

You know, the whole 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' dealio.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

All three obviously, why else would Adin Ross the internet fart-sniffer, white supremacist and Nazi sympathizer douchebag be such a big fan and do a stream with him?

Ross’ schtick apparently is to sniff the chair of the person he interviews as soon as they get up so he would have been all over Donald’s like JD on a couch.

What did you just type?

God, I am happy I only hang out on here in this internet world. There are some weirdos out there. 

As for the bolded..i'm confused...6or1 was describing Trump...not Joe

16 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

What did you just type?

God, I am happy I only hang out on here in this internet world. There are some weirdos out there. 

As for the bolded..i'm confused...6or1 was describing Trump...not Joe

Nothing to do with Joe.

Trump did an interview with Ross who is a streamer and apparently a friend of Baron’s, the one  in the MAGA hat that gave Trump a Cybertruck that someone posted here in the last couple of days.

I had the same reaction when I read the story. 

IMG_1709.jpeg

Edited by 4petesake
  • Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

The Trump/Vance campaign says it's been hacked:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-campaign-says-it-was-hacked-by-foreign-sources-after-j-d-vance-dossier-was-leaked/ar-AA1oAbQf?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=91781dadfd144b31ac5c3ef1c44a84e9&ei=29

Donald Trump's campaign has reported being hacked after Politico received a "dossier on J.D. Vance" from an anonymous account, the news agency reported on Saturday.

Politico reporter Alex Isenstadt flagged the news on social media, saying, "Trump's campaign says it has been hacked."

"The acknowledgment came after POLITICO began receiving emails from an anonymous account with documents from inside Trump’s operation, including a dossier on JD Vance," Isenstadt wrote Saturday.

According to the report, the Trump campaign "blamed 'foreign sources hostile to the United States,' citing a Microsoft report on Friday that Iranian hackers 'sent a spear phishing email in June to a high-ranking official on a presidential campaign.'"

Maybe someday Dolt 45 will figure out that MAGA2024 is a shite password.....

• Haha 2
  • chaos 1

7 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I was going to say, as far as hacked emails go, I'm pretty sure they're fair game when it comes to politics these days. The irony is delicious 

Dotard:  I am innocent!  I had Hillary set-up my email server!  It's her fault.  MAGA cultists will buy that excuse without question 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh boy.

Has he had him on recently? I dont listen to JRE.

Kinda wish I hadn't brought him up around these parts. I was just happy that a US Bro with tons of influence distanced himself a little bit from MAGA.

You know, the whole 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' dealio.

don't be, its good to talk this stuff out. Personally I don't think of him unless someone brings him up. I enjoyed some of it before he went off into this kind of stuff, but other than that I don't give it any thought. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Great move to win Nevada.

Yeah but it opens up attack from Trump that Harris has no original ideas. 

Personally I hate it, why should people that can get tips get a tax break while those salaried get none. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Joe Rogan also continues to give alex jones a platform. Diminutive as he is, he's still a massive pos. 

Hasn't been on in almost 4 years.