US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, 24K said:

I listened to the whole thing and it was the most unhinged babbling thing I had heard ever since well his last press conference. 

What the heck is nuclear warming?

Where is the crime surge? Crime was up under Trump. Crime is down under Biden. There is no migrant crime wave. More people by percentage that commit violent crime is born in the US. 

Lazy migrants? You telling me the person that walked hundred of miles across some of the toughest terrains known to man is going to enter a country and just sit there doing nothing? They freaking make up the majority of farm workers, and other hard labor jobs that Americans doesn't want. There is areason farmers and some business started to complain about lack of labor whenever the birder is clamped down. 

Also if Trump is so worried about the birder why did he tell GOP to block the border bill that does 90% of what he wants?

Also ti that point, illegal crossing is also down to below end if Trump term after Biden's executive order and actual migration from South American countries that Harris was actually in charge of also plummeted. 

Trump says inflation is bad and what is his solution? Drill baby drill? America is already producing the most oil it has ever been and is a net exporter of oil. 

What more is there to do by drilling more? Anything more is just going to be offset by OPEC drilling less. If it ain't driving price down now, it won't help by drilling more. 

Also it is nonsensical to compare gas price during a pandemic to normal times. 

To the point of inflation, Trump want to impose 10% tarrifs to everything imported to the US. Guess what happens, hyper inflation. Gonna make the last 3 years look like a cake walk. 

US is not in an active war. Proxy war, sure. But Trumo's solution to that is just to abandon allies in terms of Ukraine and hasten a genocide in terms of Gaza. Not optimal solutions there. 

Not Biden or Harris fault that Putin want to invade Ukraine, which by the way is the same proxy war Trump oversaw. Nit Biden's fault Israel went on a genocidal rampage and decided to bomb the chief ceasefire negotiator of Hamas in freaking Iran and pretty much asked for a retaliation. 

Crime is not down under Biden, the fact you believe this shows what your sources of information are. I live in the USA. When they stop charging people for crimes yes stats go down

Cheap energy is the way to ensure low inflation, so you do drill more. If you knew anything about energy markets you'd understand what the US being anti oil does to futures markets, education needed

Under Trump no new wars were started, Under Biden - Ukraine, Israel Gaza Iran, and potentially Taiwan

11 million illegals have entered the USA and more are coming, your stats are  coming from CNN and are lies. Hotels In my city NYC are overrun with illegals on the govt dime, while veterans lie in the streets. Kids gyms are being taken over to house, sending kids in black neighborhoods into the streets. You're completely sucking on the TEET of msm brainwashing buddy

You're an NPC not wasting my time with you, you're all the same, all anti trump nonsense driving your perspective not reality

Edited by CanucksCup2026

2 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

Crime is not down under Biden, the fact you believe this shows what your sources of information are. I live in the USA. When they stop charging people for crimes yes stats go down

Cheap energy is the way to ensure low inflation, so you do drill more. If you knew anything about energy markets you'd understand what the US being anti oil does to futures markets, education needed

Under Trump no new wars were started, Under Biden - Ukraine, Israel Gaza Iran, and potentially Taiwan

You're an NPC not wasting my time with you, you're all the same, all anti trump nonsense driving your perspective not reality

What's an NPC? 

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

What's an NPC? 

A 'non-playable character'. A character in a video game that can't be played by the user.

Edit: I thought I was joking...

Edited by Chickenspear
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

You worried he's going to grab yours? 

Go Kambala! She's a woman! That's a great qualification for president!

Lets ignore her regime's

Inflation

Open Border

Multiple Wars

High energy and food prices

LOL....my god people are ridiculous. Orange man bad! they told me! So lets cheer for the idiots destroying the USA and world instead!!!!

I hate orange man he said grab em by the P!

Multiple wars?

3 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

non playing character, you know in video games....ie a drone

And you somehow think pretending you're in a video game where anyone with a differing opinion of you is an "NPC" is not delusional?

Um Okay GIFs | Tenor

Edited by The Lock
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Lock said:

And you somehow think pretending you're in a video game where anyone with a differing opinion of you is an "NPC" is not delusional?

Um Okay GIFs | Tenor

NPC is a slang term for people who can't think for themselves, and actually believe media such as CNN tells you the truth

I'll have you know, the vast majority of people are well aware that main stream media is BS. Only those easily programmed and controlled like an NPC, actually believe it

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

NPC is a slang term for people who can't think for themselves, and actually believe media such as CNN tells you the truth

I'll have you know, the vast majority of people are well aware that main stream media is BS. Only those easily programmed and controlled like an NPC, actually believe it

Who told you "the truth"? 

For the record. I don't watch CNN. I watch sources from both the right and left, enough to tell you there's the same amount of propaganda bullcrap on both sides, just in different flavours.

My opinion doesn't come from the propaganda. My opinion comes from not being swayed by either side.

Just now, Bob Long said:

Who told you "the truth"? 

I do my own research and think for myself based on that, separates me from a monkey

I don't outsource my brain to CNN ....unlike you and those here

Anyways, I read many posts here before I commented, its a circle jerk of leftist brainwashing so I have nothing to add to your sandbox of delusion

Enjoy voting for Trudeau or Jagmeet, maybe you can donate 80% of your money to the govt even when PP wins, to make yourselves feel good

• Haha 1

Just now, The Lock said:

For the record. I don't watch CNN. I watch sources from both the right and left, enough to tell you there's the same amount of propaganda bullcrap on both sides, just in different flavours.

My opinion doesn't come from the propaganda. My opinion comes from not being swayed by either side.

you realize left and right mainstream media are controlled by the same 6 wealthy people right? Its the same thing. Both lie to you. Go to X and follow independent journalists dude

Just now, CanucksCup2026 said:

I do my own research and think for myself based on that, separates me from a monkey

Anyways, I read many posts here before I commented, its a circle jerk of leftist brainwashing so I have nothing to add to your sandbox of delusion

Enjoy voting for Trudeau or Jagmeet, maybe you can donate 80% of your money to the govt even when PP wins, to make yourselves feel good

watching arrested development GIF

• Haha 3
  • chaos 1

19 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

11 million illegals have entered the USA and more are coming, your stats are  coming from CNN and are lies. Hotels In my city NYC are overrun with illegals on the govt dime, while veterans lie in the streets. Kids gyms are being taken over to house, sending kids in black neighborhoods into the streets. You're completely sucking on the TEET of msm brainwashing buddy

Ok so re-elect Trump and make it all worse. Like go ahead and deport 1,000,000 people. That equals 0.025 percent of the population but the police actions will be very traumatic. For what gain? 

Edited by Spur1
Math correction.

Just now, Spur1 said:

Ok so re-elect Trump and make it all worse. Like go ahead and deport 100,000,000 people. That equals 0.025 percent of the population but the police actions will be very traumatic. For what gain? 

Why are there laws for immigration? good god

you realize left and right mainstream media are controlled by the same 6 wealthy people right? Its the same thing. Both lie to you. Go to X and follow independent journalists dude

If these "independent journalists" of yours have all entirely led you down one path, those are not independent journalists. That's propaganda affecting you dude.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1

Do your own research huh?

Which one are you again? The professional gene splicer? 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

Do your own research huh?

Which one are you again? The professional gene splicer? 

Pretty sure this is the one who infested the Ukraine thread with his propaganda and then made a brief comeback after getting the banhammer.  At least he finally posted a sliver of truth hidden within all the drivel:

5 minutes ago, CanucksCup2026 said:

I have nothing to add

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Why are there laws for immigration? good god

In Obama's 1st term, he deported more people than TRUMP did in his 4 years.

In Obama's 2nd term, he deported more people than TRUMP did in his 4 years.

If not for Covid, Biden would have easily surpassed TRUMP to date (Biden's term isn't over).

So it seems that the administrations that were following the laws were actually Obama and Biden.  Open borders my posterior.

And I can EASILY post sources for this.  I'd love to see your sources of your retort.