US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Everyone involved with Trumps campaign 4 years ago is being found guilty of frauds ,.

it all leads back to him,.  This is how they get more information about him is they prosecute, find guilty , and convict.

The information compounds the Charges Trump will stand for.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

7 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

They're getting pis*y because she isn't feeding them.  Their parent companies want Harris to win so I doubt anyone in the MSM will turn against her.  They're more likely to just complain like Acosta did.

Her team seems quite busy on social media. Maybe they know CNNs audience isnt where they need to spend their time? 

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The press is starting to turn against your girl folks...  Jim Acosta just fired a warning shot.  DRAMA!!

Nothing to worry about....

Nobody watches CNN, amirite?

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

It's probably more that it's her audience no matter what. Other than a few boomers still mad about Biden. With so little time left preaching to the converted is a waste of time. 

10 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I'm guessing 2 reasons:

The DNC Convention starts Monday.  Much of the medias questions they have will be answered then.  Why take away from that event when they have been riding a rocket ship.

Also, why would you open your mouth when your opponent is doing great work for you.  She barely has to say anything and TRUMP/Vance trip all over themselves providing all kinds of ammunition for her campaign. 

I'll give a tinfoil hat extra reason.  The media had no problem reporting on Hillarys emails and Hunters laptop, but for some reason isn't really reporting on the TRUMP hack besides just admitting it was hacked in general terms.  Why should she run to the fake news media that has shown no problems reporting hacked Democrats but refuses to go the other way?    Interesting.

I was thinking about this a couple of days ago.

When the DNC got hacked, the media was all over it. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they seem to have developed scruples when it comes to reporting on stolen information.

I hate it when people blame the refs all the time, but....

• Upvote 1

To me, this is just another lame critique of the Democrat ticket....

She has a weird laugh....he retired right before a deployment....she can't decide if she's black or Indian....she's hasn't done an interview yet! :frantic:

If the RNC had any real ammo, they'd be using it.

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Ta Daaaaa

He's got Darth Santis running interference on this one....

Apparently, there's something called the State Clemency Board, for which Mr. High Heels is the Chair. He's on record saying that he'll "make sure Trump is allowed to vote in Florida"..... Proving once again, that the current collection of Republican politicians is a spineless bunch of sycophants....

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

To me, this is just another lame critique of the Democrat ticket....

She has a weird laugh....he retired right before a deployment....she can't decide if she's black or Indian....she's hasn't done an interview yet! :frantic:

If the RNC had any real ammo, they'd be using it.

Give them a break.  It takes time to setup another "Swiftboat operation" to smear a candidate.😉

• Cheers 1

BREAKING:

(CNN) — Donald Trump’s attorneys are asking the judge in his New York hush money case to postpone sentencing until after the presidential election in November, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

Trump was convicted in May of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to cover up a payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election.

He is currently scheduled to be sentenced on September 18.

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

It's a 1984 reference.

Orwell then, I didnt remember that.

I almost called a band '2minute hate' once though...

Why's he using it so much, is it making the online lingo rounds?

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Probably a safe assumption.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, RupertKBD said:

😂

In the US, people don't.  It was actually this board that informed me a few moths ago that the main traffic to CNN/CNNi and their respective websites was the rest of the world.  Good thing for the Harris campaign, the rest of the world doesn't vote for the US presidency.

7 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Looks like Sleepy Joe talking but it's Herr VonnSh*tzHisPants mouth that is moving 

uh oh,

Watch out ladies, he's armed with his tictacs.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

they're talking about all the info thats "disappeared".... I know, irony isn't a big strong suit for the conspiracy folks. 

• Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It's a 1984 reference.

42 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

40 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Probably a safe assumption.

I actually didnt know that, in contemporary times it relates to stories/narratives quickly vanishing from the zeitgeist. Partly due to suspected suppression or even overload of information.

In those cases I mentioned; the narrative over who's ducking debates has gone out the window, and the assassination attempt has gone from the backburner to taken off the stove entirely despite many questions still remaining.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I actually did know that, in contemporary times it relates to stories/narratives quickly vanishing from the zeitgeist. Partly due to suppression or even overload of information.

like a Trump speech. He sprays a constant stream of oddball crap in his speeches to do exactly this on his record and 2025 plans. 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

In those cases the narrative over who's ducking debates has gone out the window, and the assassination attempt has gone from the backburner to taken off the stove despite many questions still remaining.

I'm just going to be blunt here, there are not significant questions left. There's no conspiracy needed, it was a stupid sad kid and a massive blunder by the secret service.