US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I just get a chuckle because people think Biden printed all this $.  And he did print a bunch, but the bulk of all that inflation via monetary printing is literally because of trump.

But ya, sure let's blame Biden instead 😉 

My favorite is the "government has been doing it for 100 years".

It's almost like real income increased or something.

Just now, DSVII said:

Trump also stripped the independent PPP loan oversight for $2 Trillion so he could divert them to his friends, who later had the loans forgiven.

Seriously, aside from the MAGA and dictatorship stuff, he's a parasitic drain on the country. Let's not forget that he also hoarded PPE equipment for his own stockpile under the management of Kusher.

He is the swamp.

Again, I find it amusing so much of the  inflationary issues are put at the feet of Biden when the truth is literally right there.  Or that somehow taxation is going to be bad or the like because Trumps insane tax breaks and tax shifting is going to expire.  or that trump promising to spend like 3-5 Trillion in short order is somehow not as bad as Harris suggestion of around $2 ish trillion

58 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Inflation is bad and Biden caused inflation by printing money in 2020!

Biden wasn't the president until Jan 6th 2021?

Biden is the reason inflation is bad still because he printed all that money!

Except of course, facts

Screenshot 2024-08-18 at 3.26.04 PM.png

Where did I say Biden printed the money?  Please show me a direct quote. 

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

You literally direct quoted me…

I only asked who you think printed more money

It's Trumps team pushing the "Inflation is Biden?harris' fault"

Unless you believe them.

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I only asked who you think printed more money

It's Trumps team pushing the "Inflation is Biden?harris' fault"

Unless you believe them.

Trump was the President in 2020 when the US government printed $3.3 trillion. I never once mentioned any names. I always said “US government”.  Reason why is because it’s been going on for 100+ years. So every President has pretty much caused inflation. 

Nobody gets a free pass from me. 

FYI, Congress agreed to print all that money. Democrats and Republicans. Same thing in Canada right?  BOTH parties agreed to print all that money. Liberals and Conservatives. 

That’s why I keep saying “government”. Because everyone is guilty. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Tomorrow should be fun...

I was watching some good old msm and they mentioned that a Dr that has been working in Palestine is set to speak to the crowd.

An attempt to calm this candidate-less group.

I mean, are they really gonna abstain, thus help get Trump back in? He's gonna be worse for their cause.

Rock. Hardplace. 

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Take a step back from the ledge Petey, I don't think these folks are gonna be beheading or killing anyone. It does play into a larger Psy-Ops operation if you ask me. We've seen this played before.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

During World War 2, when Stalin and Hitler were still aligned together, the US was arming Britain alone against Germany, there were a lot of dissension and labor strikes by the Communist Party-USA targeting war industries who took marching orders from Moscow on how to best go on disruptive strikes so the British would be hooped. Plus the propaganda accusing Churchill and FDR of being war mongers etc...   A lot of well meaning Americans didn't know how they were being manipulated  by someone thousands of miles away.

This is the modern day successor to that. It's not much of a stretch that Russia is supplying Hamas with help.  I'm sure a lot of the protestors are just as well meaning but they don't know how they're being used. They will ultimately serve the same geopolitical goal of discrediting US democracy and the Left the same way MAGA does for the Right. The recent self insertions and appearance of Pro-Palestinian protestors at the pride events recently here make me all the more skeptical. 

Edited by DSVII
  • Vintage 2

33 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I was watching some good old msm and they mentioned that a Dr that has been working in Palestine is set to speak to the crowd.

An attempt to calm this candidate-less group.

I mean, are they really gonna abstain, thus help get Trump back in? He's gonna be worse for their cause.

Rock. Hardplace. 

The businesses are all boarding up their doors. They are expecting some shit to happen. Should be fun!!!

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The businesses are all boarding up their doors. They are expecting some shit to happen. Should be fun!!!

From that crowd?

Looks like a bunch of milk hotdogs. 

They're just saying dumb things, get that lady off the mic. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

From that crowd?

According to Twitter, they are expecting over 20,000 protestors in Chicago. It’s Bigly. It’s so big it might be the biggest protest ever. 

47 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

What's up with your feeds?   Everyone else would say pro-Palestinian protesters but these guys say pro-Hamas?

I'm not supporting the protestors or their dumb marching song, just questioning the spin.

• Cheers 1

image.thumb.jpeg.39065c1f4cd63ef3ecd910c692d8896c.jpeg

This man is literally mentally retarded. He is running the worst campaign I have ever seen. It’s like he wants to lose. The Swifties are the most rabid fan base on planet Earth. She should up the ante and sue him for defamation and loss of reputation for $250 million. 

• Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

According to Twitter, they are expecting over 20,000 protestors in Chicago. It’s Bigly. It’s so big it might be the biggest protest ever. 

Is that like the expected 700,000 strong trucker border convoy that turned out to be like, 200?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Is that like the expected 700,000 strong trucker border convoy that turned out to be like, 200?

Oh it’s much bigger than that. This is Bigly. It could be the biggest one ever really. It’s gonna be so big that they will be talking about it for decades. 

32 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

From that crowd?

They could easily turn many people away from their cause.

Harris needs to address it, but not have an  overblown response.

Just the first few minutes....wtf is wrong with this guy..   "I'm better looking than Kamala" Uhm.....how was that relevant and dude...you're an obese geriatric fuck with a bad spray tan and worse combover....

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1