US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

I was told Conservatives were supposed to more reserved, disciplined, mature, restrained, temperate etc...

I'm betting it was a conservative that told you that....

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, stawns said:

While I agree, it's a bit misleading given Alaska's open primary system.  

Wouldn't it being open actually more reflective of the general?

Anyways it was more of a joke. 

47 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Alina is a lot better looking than Rudy.

Remember, this is Donald Trump we're talking about....

We're all waiting on the OF link or the Alina unzipping her pants on the bed moment ala Rudy

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

curious, why him?

Safe choice. New PM....Labour Party.....No baggage.

He's bound to be more of an ally to the Democrats than the list of Conservatives that have preceded him....

• Like 1

JD gonna JD....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/jd-vance-puts-his-foot-in-it-again-by-asking-deli-owner-if-they-sell-food-they-really-don-t-like/ar-AA1pf9QU?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=578c8a2229314a0580505743f3a62bf1&ei=24

I don't know if it was Elon, or Eric & FF Jr., but I'm guessing Dolt 45 is not happy with them for convincing him to choose this dope....

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

JD gonna JD...

I don't know if it was Elon, or Eric & FF Jr., but I'm guessing Dolt 45 is not happy with them for convincing him to choose this dope....

Pretty sure it was Don Jr, Eric, and Tucker Carlson that made the final and convincing push for Vance to be picked.  The three wise men strike (out) again.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 24K said:

Wouldn't it being open actually more reflective of the general?

Anyways it was more of a joke. 

I know, but it is a good sign I think.  I'm not sure if it was you, but I agree with  someone who mentioned that the down ballot measures, like abortion and cannabis, being on so many states ballots, might swing the election significantly.  

2 hours ago, Satchmo said:

From 2017:

President Donald Trump noted with some exasperation Monday the complexity of the nation’s health laws, which he’s vowed to reform as part of a bid to scrap Obamacare.

“We have come up with a solution that’s really, really I think very good,” Trump said at a meeting of the nation’s governors at the White House.

“Now, I have to tell you, it’s an unbelievably complex subject,” he added. “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”

“We have a plan that I think is going to be fantastic. It’s going to be released fairly soon,” Trump said Monday. “I think it’s going to be something special … I think you’re going to like what you hear.”

Trump promises CEOs they will like his ‘fantastic plan’

But he told the CEOs that if the plan doesn’t accomplish his goals, they’d face his ire.

“If things don’t work out I’m blaming you anyway,” he said.

IMG_2855.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Not just weird but creepy as hell MyLumpyPillowFreak lurking around washrooms.  Probably hiding some secret fetishes.

These guys are such performative clowns. Yeah, I'm sure your disguise is going to get you into the inner sanctum so you can take down the evil democrats from within. An even better video is the one where mike lindell loses an argument to a 12 year old.

Apparently matt walsh was there in disguise too.  Charlie kirk as well, but I'm not sure how you disguise his giant melon. Maybe disguise his forehead as a projector screen? 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I just watched the video released by Israel showing first hand what happened on 10/07. IMO it takes away any voice the Palestinians can put forward. It will take decades to rebuild any legitimacy in Gaza. The veneer of Israeli acceptance by Suuni countries is more about fear of Iran than recognition of Israel's right to exist or even live their lives.   

And I have seen the absolute destruction and death of tens of thousands of people in Gaza as a result of what amounts to a heinous terrorist act. Neither side is holding the moral high ground right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3