US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, stawns said:

I agree, especially if it turns out Trump promises him a cabinet position

Like Herr VonSh*tsHisPants keeps his promises.  And for the leader of the Far right Christians in America, how many times has Dotard violated the 7th commandment?  (If referring to his past wives he's cheated on moreso than the actual number of "transactions")

• Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

This just in Cheeto Satan. You don’t have any friends period, let alone in Georgia. Lose this election and all of the ball lickers will slip away, leaving you to rot in some penitentiary. 

• Thanks 1

That was a very good vibe speech. 

No policy though so she ain't beating those allegations. 

Dems better hope vibes is enough.

That was definitely a speech chasing Republican voters than earning new voters. 

Edited by 24K

6 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

‘WHERE’S HUNTER?’ Trump Rage-Posts Through Kamala Harris’s Acceptance Speech

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/wheres-hunter-trump-rage-posts-through-kamala-harriss-acceptance-speech/

He's gonna be rage posting until 4am after having his character thoroughly assassinated. (too soon?)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

It's weird that Kamala gets the no policy criticism.  

Her opponent presents detailed policies every speech right?  Right?

I am not comparing her to Trump, Harris and the Dems should not be playing at the same bar as Trump. 

13 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Kamala Voters do not care or understand Policy. Economics. World Peace. Inflation, Business, the list goes on.

Kamala Voters only care about the emogi and the likes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, chris12345 said:

Politics aside I hate her.

I think Trump's brain is "glitch"ing, and it's only "August". 

He should be afraid of dealing with a "mad woman" and his "reputation" being in shambles. There's only so long we can deal with his lunatic "champagne problems" and "tolerate it"

It's time for Americans to send "the smallest man who ever lived" into "exile" and "clean" the nation! Time for them to "shake it off" and "begin again"

It's time to elect a "better (wo)man"

• Cheers 1

Looking at it again, that whole military portion of the speech is really disturbing and could cost her the momentum. 

Especially in the framing of Gaza saying US will have the most lethal military is definitely not playing well. 

3 hours ago, stawns said:

I agree, especially if it turns out Trump promises him a cabinet position

Secretary of health and human services has certain trump revenge tour, own the libs kinda vibe to it. This guys barely fit to be secretary of boofing ffs. Once a worm eats a portion of your brain you should be automatically disqualified imo, but maybe I'm just a stickler. 

• Vintage 1

My office got temporarily relocated to Michigan avenue in Chicago.

So now every day when I walk to and from the parking garage, I get to see Trump tower and the gigantic Trump sign in all its glory. In Canada's metric system, this sign is 43 meters long.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, 24K said:

I am not comparing her to Trump, Harris and the Dems should not be playing at the same bar as Trump. 

She could say the sky is blue and a portion of the electorate would argue while another portion wouldn't care.  What little policy that has come out of the DNC is miles and miles better than anything the QOP and TRUMP has released.   And I haven't even mentioned the Project 2025 dumpster fire. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Yeah, I don't get that either.  I've heard alot more policy talk from her than I have from him.  

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1