US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

42 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

"In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have put my kids college fund in djt stock but at least I got to own the libs for a couple months." - probably a lot of maga folks right now. 

200w.gif

Wait until he files to start cashing out in the last week of Sept. (If he's smart).  His shares are worth over $2 Billion right now.  Even if the share price falls into the single digits, he still stands to gain hundreds of millions.

You have to wonder if that would peeve off the cult.  They lose their butts while he sees insane profits.

https://qz.com/donald-trump-media-stock-holdings-djt-lockup-selloff-1851629076

• Cheers 3

27 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Wait until he files to start cashing out in the last week of Sept. (If he's smart).  His shares are worth over $2 Billion right now.  Even if the share price falls into the single digits, he still stands to gain hundreds of millions.

You have to wonder if that would peeve off the cult.  They lose their butts while he sees insane profits.

https://qz.com/donald-trump-media-stock-holdings-djt-lockup-selloff-1851629076

Nah, they'll ask for info on the next trump swag opportunity.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

DJT closed today at US$20.99. When Trump took Truth Social public on March 26th, the stock was trading at US$66.22. That's a 68% drop in value. If you had bought 100 shares of DJT on March 26th, it would have cost $6622. Today that same 100 shares would pay $2099. You'd have lost US$4523. But you have more than enough left to buy the next batch of Trump virtual trading cards, so there's that.

Any Trump U graduate can tell you that the real value is in the piece of the “knock out” suit that comes with the physical Trump trading cards.

That’s a religious artifact right there. The zealots are clawing each others eyes out to snap them up while quantities last.

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

That’s a religious artifact right there. The zealots are clawing each others eyes out to snap them up while quantities last.

I am certain he could sell his soiled diapers and there would be a lineup to own such a holy relic.

• Haha 1

Two members of Donald Trump’s campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery where the former president participated in a wreath laying ceremony, NPR has learned.

A source with knowledge of the incident said the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump staffers from filming and photographing in a section where recent U.S. casualties are buried. The source said Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff members are authorized to take photographs or film in the area, known as Section 60.

npr.org/2024/08/27/nx-…

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

26 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Two members of Donald Trump’s campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery where the former president participated in a wreath laying ceremony, NPR has learned.

Saw a few clips on X last night from veterans who were beyond infuriated that anybody even allowed a draft dodger who has no understanding of, or respect for, the role, the history and the culture of the military. There were lots of fornicate words and references to mothers, but not in a nice way.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Alflives said:

It will not be close. Harris will stomp the Fat Assclown. 

It's a complete embarrassment she's even running. Can people not see she's had 3.5 years at the helm (as anyone in their right mind knows Biden wasn't steering the ship) She has done absolutely nothing but run the USA into the ground.  Its so crazy to me that people just dislike Trump so much that they have the blinders on to just how bad they are being screwed. So sad. They believe everything they read through the media who has a left wing agenda. It's pathetic but the most pathetic thing of all is they are the most undemocratic party despite them believing they are "saving democracy" I mean FFS they wont even run a primary to allow their constituents to vote for who they want to run for office. 

I challenge the left in here to actually tell me what policies they are voting for.  It seems most are just motivated by emotion to hate the man on the other side and vote left only out of spite

Edited by Outsiders

17 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I see his campaign staff are claiming they weren’t to blame for the altercation and would provide video evidence. They claimed the cemetary official was "clearly suffering from a mental health episode." Classy af as usual. I suppose the footage will be released with his tax returns?

Arlington is the most sacred of all American memorials and from what I understand it's illegal to film anything there for partisan purposes. Probably more so if you're already a convicted felon. Once again, more patriotic performance art for the rubes. What's next, a trump flag on the tomb of the unknown soldier? 

IMG_1750.jpeg

• Cheers 2

Not going to quote but I'll bite.

Harris/Walz are for 

Social Security and Medicare.  There are numerous QOP members who are on the record as to taking a knife to those programs. 

Pro abortion.   The majority is for this, but the nut jobs in the QOP are gunning for a nationwide ban.  Contraceptives are in jeopardy.   

No fault divorce is in the crosshairs of the QOP.  So Harris /Walz protects that.

I can go on.  

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

I see his campaign staff are claiming they weren’t to blame for the altercation and would provide video evidence. They claimed the cemetary official was "clearly suffering from a mental health episode." Classy af as usual. I suppose the footage will be released with his tax returns?

Arlington is the most sacred of all American memorials and from what I understand it's illegal to film anything there for partisan purposes. Probably more so if you're already a convicted felon. Once again, more patriotic performance art for the rubes. What's next, a trump flag on the tomb of the unknown soldier? 

trump is garbage .

Bibles.  Running shoes , hats , offering  a trash mouthing live ENTERTAINMENT.

that’s how and why he gets away with it, 

Americans have been desensitized to his hate, Stuipidity, and threatening words and actions,.

because they think he’s just an actor they want to see more of… 

he’s NOT REAL to them ,  he’s just acting out their own uneducated thoughts .

These same people would buy the National Enquirer every week.

What they don’t realize is the amount of true danger he poses to Democracies Worldwide, and in the USA .

I trust that all of the armed forces of the United States understand that..  and will never forget every negative word spoken against troops and veterans alike .

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

trump is garbage .

Bibles.  Running shoes , hats , offering  a trash mouthing live ENTERTAINMENT.

that’s how and why he gets away with it, 

Americans have been desensitized to his hate, Stuipidity, and threatening words and actions,.

because they think he’s just an actor they want to see more of… 

he’s NOT REAL to them ,  he’s just acting out their own uneducated thoughts .

These same people would buy the National Enquirer every week.

What they don’t realize is the amount of true danger he poses to Democracies Worldwide, and in the USA .

I trust that all of the armed forces of the United States understand that..  and will never forget every negative word spoken against troops and veterans alike .

I can tell you who's uneducated alright 

Dance Fail GIF by Medalla

1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Seems like he had permission from the families…

IMG_1080.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outsiders said:

It's a complete embarrassment she's even running. Can people not see she's had 3.5 years at the helm (as anyone in their right mind knows Biden wasn't steering the ship) She has done absolutely nothing but run the USA into the ground.  Its so crazy to me that people just dislike Trump so much that they have the blinders on to just how bad they are being screwed. So sad. They believe everything they read through the media who has a left wing agenda. It's pathetic but the most pathetic thing of all is they are the most undemocratic party despite them believing they are "saving democracy" I mean FFS they wont even run a primary to allow their constituents to vote for who they want to run for office. 

I challenge the left in here to actually tell me what policies they are voting for.  It seems most are just motivated by emotion to hate the man on the other side and vote left only out of spite

Tell us

Why are you supporting Trump then.

What policies are you in favour of.

Do tell

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outsiders said:

What has Trump done to deserve anything other than rotting in a prison cell for the rest of his worthless excuse for a life?  When the alternative is Nazi vermin, Harris is pretty damn easy to vote for.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

IMG_4580.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

63FFE88C-F02B-4AE7-A6BC-6E18F4F063F1.gif.ee2779b99a4edba666441d48b286e778.gif

• Haha 1