US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, 4petesake said:

First time I saw it was when Frank Lorenzo used the “Sicilian curse” on Archie back in ‘71

IMG_1751.jpeg

Makes sense, Dio's gran was Italian. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Don't the rules, regulations, and traditions of one of America's most honoured places trump what these two families might say?

Besides that, why do you so often defend this guy?

Why are you so triggered when factual information is presented that you don’t like?  The fact is these are MAGA families that invited Trump to Arlington. They didn’t invite Biden or Kamala. They approved a videographer and a photographer being there. Those are the facts. Why does that seem to trigger you?

12 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Seems like he had permission from the families…

IMG_1080.jpeg

More than 400,000 people are buried at Arlington, he has permission from all of the families? Or did you mean families of the 13 soldiers who lost their lives in the Kubul airport bombing, because I only count 2.

What's really sad is maybe these soldiers would still be alive if trump didn't release 5000 taliban for so little in return. For that matter the taliban never heald up their end of the deal anyway but trump continued. Trumps own national security advisor blames him for the issues in withdrawing from Afghanistan. Perhaps they should have asked the other 11 families how they felt about it before using them as a political prop?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Why are you so triggered when factual information is presented that you don’t like?  The fact is these are MAGA families that invited Trump to Arlington. They didn’t invite Biden or Kamala. They approved a videographer and a photographer being there. Those are the facts. Why does that seem to trigger you?

Pay attention Roy Rogers.

They are satan worshipping, rule breaking, turds that are on Trump's mushroom.

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Who allowed them to do this?

Give me a G, an O, a V, an E, an R…

Just one of their assets.

Edited by bishopshodan

5 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

More than 400,000 people are buried at Arlington, he has permission from all of the families? Or did you mean families of the 13 soldiers who lost their lives in the Kubul airport bombing, because I only count 2.

What's really sad is maybe these soldiers would still be alive if trump didn't release 5000 taliban for so little in return. For that matter the taliban never heald up their end of the deal anyway but trump continued. Trumps own national security advisor blames him for the issues in withdrawing from Afghanistan. Perhaps they should have asked the other 11 families how they felt about it before using them as a political prop?

It seems he had permission from a few of the family members that were there the other day. I have no idea about the other 11 families. Did they say no?  

Wasn’t Biden the President when the US officially withdrew from Afghanistan?  What were the terms involved when Biden pulled the plug?  Was it the plan to keep all that equipment there?  Are you saying Biden had zero responsibility for the deaths of those 13 soldiers?  Seems at least 2 of the families don’t blame Trump. What did the other 11 have to say?

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

It seems to be a fact that they okayed it (or at least are saying so after the fact).  Good for them I suppose.  Another fact would be that they had no right to do so as it contravened the Arlington regulations.

Triggered? Hardly.  It's just that I have noticed that you have often been quick to find 'facts' that paint a picture of plausible deniability in Trump's favour.  I wondered why (and still do).

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Pay attention Roy Rogers.

They are satan worshipping, rule breaking, turds that are on Trump's mushroom.

Those families are corrupt MAGA supporters. They are so bad. It’s Bigly bad. They are so bad they corrupted all of Arlington really. And triggered too many people in the process. 

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Who allowed them to do this?

Give me a G, an O, a V, an E, an R…

Now that they are trying to fix some of the issues who is defending the billionaires?  Give me an M, an A, an G, an A. As a religious man you'd think you be little more oppositional with these folks. Don't you want them to get into the kingdom of heaven? Or are camels getting really small these days? 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Those families are corrupt MAGA supporters. They are so bad. It’s Bigly bad. They are so bad they corrupted all of Arlington really. And triggered too many people in the process. 

I know Roy,

But the folks on here make a good point. These few fams broke the rules. They dont call the shots for the cemetery. Or am I missing something?

Edited by bishopshodan

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

It seems to be a fact that they okayed it (or at least are saying so after the fact).  Good for them I suppose.  Another fact would be that they had no right to do so as it contravened the Arlington regulations.

Triggered? Hardly.  It's just that I have noticed that you have often been quick to find 'facts' that paint a picture of plausible deniability in Trump's favour.  I wondered why (and still do).

Does it bother you that they contravened Arlington regulations?  Are you losing sleep over it?

I’m just calling it the way I see it.  @Sabrefan1 is American and seemed to feel the same way as me. 

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Does it bother you that they contravened Arlington regulations?  Are you losing sleep over it?

I’m just calling it the way I see it.  @Sabrefan1 is American and seemed to feel the same way as me. 

Oh sure, 

Ask Sabre what he thinks of the 'rules' at his countries southern border then. 

2 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Now that they are trying to fix some of the issues who is defending the billionaires?  Give me an M, an A, an G, an A. As a religious man you'd think you be little more oppositional with these folks. Don't you want them to get into the kingdom of heaven? Or are camels getting really small these days? 

I will defend billionaires in so far as they are following the law.  Which they are in this case. If you have an issue with how they report their income then you should be complaining to the IRS. Who controls the IRS?

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I will defend billionaires in so far as they are following the law.  Which they are in this case. If you have an issue with how they report their income then you should be complaining to the IRS. Who controls the IRS?

The billionaires control the governments.

Check and mate. 

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh sure, 

Ask Sabre what he thinks of the 'rules' at his countries southern border then. 

@Sabrefan1  isn’t a fan of open borders. Neither am I. Didn’t Kamala come out the other day to say she would finish building the wall?  Seems like she changed her tune as well in an election year. So she is a smart cookie in that regard. 

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

@Sabrefan1  isn’t a fan of open borders. Neither am I. Didn’t Kamala come out the other day to say she would finish building the wall?  Seems like she changed her tune as well in an election year. So she is a smart cookie in that regard. 

it's almost like you two pick which rules you agree with.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I sleep just fine and then I wake up and call it as I see it.  (Why are you so triggered?)

Sabrefan1 is indeed an American and is therefore the only voice on these matters we should listen to I suppose.  😉

• Cheers 2

Just now, Satchmo said:

I sleep just fine and then I wake up and call it as I see it.  (Why are you so triggered?)

Sabrefan1 is indeed an American and is therefore the only voice on these matters we should listen to I suppose.  😉

Well I do also listen to you as well my friend. Until you start to trigger me…   😉

13 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I know Roy,

But the folks on here make a good point. These few fams broke the rules. They dont call the shots for the cemetery. Or am I missing something?

Arrest them then.  They are just dumb MAGA supporters really…

Edited by Elias Pettersson