US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Yeah, the Jewish Space Laser aficionado is a joke in Congress.  It's goofy that she will keep getting voted back in.  

People complain about Congress and yet they continue to send the same exact people back to it.

It would hurt my state and city, because he's in a position to bring in serious cash and federal grants, but I'd like to see Chucky get primaried by another Democrat and replaced in the Senate, but he's going to be in there until he retires or dies.

The hoopleheads like the entertainment she provides.

3 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Don't worry, Tulsi Gabbard will get him prepared and focused for the debate. 😆

Isn’t Kamala like a foot shorter than Trump?  She looked small on CNN last week.  Not sure why Tim’s chair was so much higher than hers. She probably wants to stand on a box or something. 

This was her last week. 

IMG_2174.png

27 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Isn’t Kamala like a foot shorter than Trump?  She looked small on CNN last week.  Not sure why Tim’s chair was so much higher than hers. She probably wants to stand on a box or something

This was her last week. 

IMG_2174.png

Petey, whenever I'm trying to decide if I should short a stock or not I like to delve into the company's press releases. If it's just a lot of nonsensical fluff words and phrases and non committal language I deem it fugazi and go ahead and short it and let gravity do it's thing. Nuff said.,

Everything with this man is projection. For the record ......

image.jpeg.3a7a8b47e8bbd3d6a0ebd95e0025b2e0.jpeg

Who gets shot and their first thought is "let me get my shoes"? Wouldn't want anyone seeing those lifts. ........ His NY State driver's licence lists him as 6'2" but he lists himself as 6'3". The difference is because at his BMI he'd be obese at 6'2" while at 6'3" he's technically not.

Then there's this....

image.thumb.jpeg.098fa904250fb8171d8a233cd2a2b1ae.jpeg

JT is officially 6'2".

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Vintage 1

59 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Petey, whenever I'm trying to decide if I should short a stock or not I like to delve into the company's press releases. If it's just a lot of nonsensical fluff words and phrases and non committal language I deem it fugazi and go ahead and short it and let gravity do it's thing. Nuff said.,

Everything with this man is projection. For the record ......

image.jpeg.3a7a8b47e8bbd3d6a0ebd95e0025b2e0.jpeg

Who gets shot and their first thought is "let me get my shoes"? Wouldn't want anyone seeing those lifts. ........ His NY State driver's licence lists him as 6'2" but he lists himself as 6'3". The difference is because at his BMI he'd be obese at 6'2" while at 6'3" he's technically not.

Then there's this....

image.thumb.jpeg.098fa904250fb8171d8a233cd2a2b1ae.jpeg

JT is officially 6'2".

Pretty sure 78 year old Trump is 6'2" and 58 year old Trump was 6'3".  Kamala is like 5'4".  So there is almost a foot difference, so not sure what I said that was inaccurate.  It makes sense to have her higher up to make her look taller, you think that is not a reasonable request?

'Yikes': Critics pounce on Trump's multiple verbal 'misfires' at Wisconsin rally

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-misfires-yikes-leon-musk-eliminate-rally/?utm_source=superhead

Trump over the weekend spoke at a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin, where he at one point suggested that people in their 80s are too old to be able to be held accountable for documents they have signed. Trump is 78, and running for a four-year presidential term.

In one instance, the ex-president was talking about Boeing when he said, "Leon's going to send up a rocket. He looks forward to it; that's all he thinks about is things like that." Trump was of course referring to SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, who has endorsed Trump.

Former prosecutor Christopher Alberto said, "Trump's gaffe calling Elon Musk 'Leon' Musk isn’t just a simple slip-up—it’s a glaring sign of his worsening cognitive decline."

After that slip, Trump was speaking about education when he failed to execute the word "eliminate," saying instead, "Ultimately, will li--- [garbled], and you know what we're doing here."

He added, "I say it all the time, I'm dying to get back to do this. We will ultimately eliminate the federal Department of Education."

Art Candee, a Chicago artist and Trump critic, responded with a laughing emoji and the words, "He couldn't say 'eliminate.'"

Former Lincoln Project veterans affairs adviser Fred Wellman, an ex-Republican and current Democratic campaign consultant, simply replied with, "Yikes."

After that, Trump referred to Wisconsin GOP Chairman Brian Schimming simply as "Briar."

Writer Armand Hamouth said, "Make up your mind is it Briar or Brian."

Popular Trump critic Spiro’s Ghost called it a "Trump misfire."

Trump also mispronounced the name of the Keystone XL pipeline, calling it the "Keystown," and also appeared to mispronounce the word "tampon" when insulting Harris' running mate. Social media users noted that Trump mistakenly said "tampom" when calling Tim Walz "Tampon Tim."

In response to the latter slip-up, animal advocate Patricia Yamane said, "And the rubes chuckled in childish glee."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Pretty sure 78 year old Trump is 6'2" and 58 year old Trump was 6'3".  Kamala is like 5'4".  So there is almost a foot difference, so not sure what I said that was inaccurate.  It makes sense to have her higher up to make her look taller, you think that is not a reasonable request?

I don't understand why this is even a thing. 

Ok so trump wears lifts and Harris is an average height woman. Why would anyone care?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I think it doesn’t matter. I think most people understand that women are generally shorter than men. If she wants to debate on stilts I couldn’t give less of a rip. 

43 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I don't understand why this is even a thing. 

Ok so trump wears lifts and Harris is an average height woman. Why would anyone care?

Because Pumpkinhead is obsessed with size. 

Just like his fake golf scores.

His so called intelligence. 

He has to be better than everyone else or his ego won't take it. 

And he will warp his perceptions of reality to suit his ego. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Isn’t Kamala like a foot shorter than Trump?  She looked small on CNN last week.  Not sure why Tim’s chair was so much higher than hers. She probably wants to stand on a box or something. 

This was her last week. 

IMG_2174.png

For trump to make a point about height,   Is just weak ,  in every aspect of that word,.  He is.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Because Pumpkinhead is obsessed with size. 

Just like his fake golf scores.

His so called intelligence. 

He has to be better than everyone else or his ego won't take it. 

And he will warp his perceptions of reality to suit his ego. 

I guess "I'm taller than a woman" has a voter segment? 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Remember folks. There will come a time in your live when you can say; I've seen everything..🤣

And your son comes back with a bullet in the head-which is hella more likely, given schools don't perform surgery.

Edited by Gurn
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2