US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

27 minutes ago, The Lock said:

So then she might win over votes from throwing Biden under the bus while losing votes from the ones who actually liked Biden? Isn't that more of a sideways move than a positive move?

Besides, as I've mentioned previously, I put zero faith in polls. I look at 2020 and how even Biden still won because there was enough people then hated Trump's arse. There's likely to be more of them now and the polling it not going to show that because the media wants clicks.

People that like Biden is still gonna vote for Harris even if she kicks him to the curb cause they know what is at stake. 

There is no such thing as a Biden dead ender. 

Also 2020 polls shows Biden way ahead of Trump by like 12% but ended out only winning by like 4.5%. Write off polls at your own peril I guess. 

MASSIVE poll has Trump winning in a landslide. This is big. It’s Bigly. Could be the biggest poll ever taken…

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/trump-crushing-kamala-in-cookie-war/

A new survey shows President Trump defeating Vice President Kamala Harris in a landslide — voters choosing Trump over Harris by a 2,074 to 215 margin.

Trump is the hands-down winner of the annual Lochel’s Bakery presidential cookie poll. The family-owned bakery in the Philadelphia suburbs launched it’s annual cookie poll just before the first presidential debate. 

Customers are given the opportunity of purchasing “red” Trump cookies or “blue” Kamala cookies. And the bakery’s poll has correctly predicted three out of the last four presidential elections. 

President Trump beat President Biden during the 2020 cookie poll — by a significant landslide. But we all know what happened after that…

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

MASSIVE poll has Trump winning in a landslide. This is big. It’s Bigly. Could be the biggest poll ever taken…

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/trump-crushing-kamala-in-cookie-war/

A new survey shows President Trump defeating Vice President Kamala Harris in a landslide — voters choosing Trump over Harris by a 2,074 to 215 margin.

Trump is the hands-down winner of the annual Lochel’s Bakery presidential cookie poll. The family-owned bakery in the Philadelphia suburbs launched it’s annual cookie poll just before the first presidential debate. 

Customers are given the opportunity of purchasing “red” Trump cookies or “blue” Kamala cookies. And the bakery’s poll has correctly predicted three out of the last four presidential elections. 

President Trump beat President Biden during the 2020 cookie poll — by a significant landslide. But we all know what happened after that…

I mean... I could see Trump making better cookies than Biden. Just best not to have him face off against Biden's wife.

I don't know how many of you are paying attention to the upcoming spending bill and the SAVE Act attachment, but Thomas Massie just kicked his own party as well as the Democrats squarely in the cajones for their pretend political theatre.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I’ve never eaten a blue cookie before. I think that is what swung the poll in Trump’s favour really…

Put enough blue koolaid in and people become delusional... at least that's how some people seem to think from the other side.

Edited by The Lock

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

'Elon' is a pretty distinctive name to get wrong and not notice.

I get first dibs on calling Drai, Elon Draisaitl. 

Next he’ll be calling lil Kim, Mick. Then Putin will be Brad. 

Edited by PistolPete13
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Pretty rich that Thomas Massie, of all people, talks about "theater" after staging this Christmas card.....

image.thumb.jpeg.90aac5dad8e6a9dc31d3a531b1f9476d.jpeg

I'm gonna title that photo "Wimps with guns'

Without the weapons they are just Weakly Interacting Maga Particles.

That fam looks like a batch of milkhotdogs.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1