US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

He's jumping around too much.

He's looking triggered. And now he's doing the election denying... wont get him any more votes, I dont know why he goes on about it. 

He's playing to his base.  They both are.  This debate is going nowhere.  They need to get it back in hand, not argue with the Orange guy.

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

He's playing to his base.  They both are.  This debate is going nowhere.  They need to get it back in hand, not argue with the Orange guy.

I thinking she is counter punching real well, almost bating him and ready for his garbage.

Then letting him make a fool of himself at times.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I thinking she is counter punching real well, almost bating him and ready for his garbage.

Then letting him make a fool of himself at times.

I think you really like Kamala and really dislike Trump and are watching the debate like you're watching an NHL game.  😆

• Cheers 1

Just now, Sabrefan1 said:

I think you really like Kamala and really dislike Trump and are watching the debate like you're watching an NHL game.  😆

i do.

But that isn't changing the fact she is doing better than him by a quite a bit. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

SONOFA....  she gets a good shot off and abandons it to go to a talking point.  She needs to keep hitting him on his former aides and not back off after 10 seconds of it.

She over prepared is what I am reading from her so far. 

Kudos to her for finding a balance on her vision, but also hitting him with hard shots........but really, she could just stand there and watch him self destruct without saying a word.

All that said, I stand by my statement that debates don't move the needle much either way 

Just now, 24K said:

She over prepared is what I am reading from her so far. 

She's trusting the people who prepared her for the debate.  She needs to recognize when she has a hand up on him and abandon the playbook for a minute.  Make your opponent bleed then go back to the plan.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Duodenum said:

When trump brought up transgender surgery on illegal aliens in prison i almost died laughing

I find him hilarious tonight.

His a caricature at this point, is almost unreal.