US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I'm still wondering how you have sex with furniture without getting penis burn. 

Thank God I didn't try that as a teenager.  Nobody would have been able to use the chairs and couches after I was through with them.

...or I would have had to visit the hospital's burn unit once or twice for skin grafts.  I was quite randy in my teen years.

I had you pegged for more of an apple pie kind of teenager.

2 minutes ago, coho8888 said:

JD must not have watched the American Pie movies.  Apple is the preferred choice in the USA

Dang it, you beat me!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 4petesake said:

I had you pegged for more of an apple pie kind of teenager.

Dang it, you beat me!

If that had ever crossed my mind as a teen and I thought there was a chance that it would have worked, I would have broken into a bakery and had my way with every pie in the place!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

phew!
that went wayyy better than the last debate.

Still gonna be a tight race to the end. 

Ground game, get out the vote, and election lawyers are going to be key in the battleground states.  

Edited by Jaimito

35 minutes ago, stawns said:

Trump talked about executing babies and immigrants eating pets.  This was as bad as Biden, imo

I don’t disagree that a lot of Trumps comments were bizarre, but that’s Trump being Trump and what his supporters will eat up. I don’t see anything he said really taking any support from his base. I also think the moderators and ABC let him rail on for much longer than should have been allowed. That said for who won, it was definitely Kamala. Although, I do agree with @Sabrefan1 in that Kamala could have gone farther with some of her rebuttals attacking Trump and maybe swayed that much more favourable opinion from independents or those conservatives that dislike Trump as much as they do the Democrats. 

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • chaos 1

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Still gonna be a tight race to the end. 

Ground game, get out the vote, and election lawyers are going to be key in the battleground states.  

Don't follow Hillary's game plan (pretty much ignore the battleground states).  Course Donnie was operating with a full deck back in 2016 as well.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

2 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

phew!
that went wayyy better than the last debate.

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Amazing what one can do when they aren't in the throes of age related dementia. 

That said, the one thing that I'm concerned about with Trump is that his age is catching up to him.   You can tell it when he starts talking faster than he thinks.  That's just going to get worse over the next 4 years.

He doesn't have dementia, but his brain is getting slower as he gets older.  It happens to almost everybody when they start hitting their advanced years.

Just now, Ronaldoescobar said:

I agree, but that’s Trump being Trump and what his supporters will eat up. I don’t see anything he said really taking any support from his base. I also think the moderators and ABC let him rail on for much longer than should have been allowed. That said for who won, it was definitely Kamala. Although, I do agree with @Sabrefan1 in that Kamala could have gone farther with some of her rebuttals and maybe swayed that much more favourable opinion from independents or those conservatives that dislike Trump as much as they do the Democrats. 

Oh, I agree........it was never about his cult, its about rational people in the middle, normal Americans.

Normal Americans think anyone who thinks they're executing babies after birth, and says so live on national TV, is batshit crazy

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Don't follow Hillary's game plan (pretty much ignore the battleground states).  Course Donnie was operating with a full deck back in 2016 as well.

Trump hasn't been playing with a full deck in his entire life.  He's severely mentally handicapped and always has been.

Just now, stawns said:

Oh, I agree........it was never about his cult, its about rational people in the middle, normal Americans.

Normal Americans think anyone who thinks they're executing babies after birth, and says so live on national TV, is batshit crazy

My definition of normal would be the same as yours. Though I fear the batshit crazy population is growing. 

4 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Harris hired all the Obama operatives from 08 and 12, kept the her team from 2020.  She's got a winning team. 

• Cheers 1

Listening to the right whine about him being ganged up on, because the moderators fact checked him occasionally, is delicious.  Despite all the cope even the Megan Kelly's are admitting this was a trump debacle

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Fox invited them for a 2nd debate…

Fat Ass got beat down so bad he has to take a second debate to try and make a comeback. It’s hail Mary time for fat ass. He’s done. No chance now after such a fat ass loser performance at tonight’s debate. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1