US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

Like I said, people would ultimately judge Trump's performance on their perception of his anger.  So far it looks like he's being judged hard on it.  I'm a bit surprised because he's usually p*ssed off about one thing or another.

Kamala may have picked back up the steam that she had recently lost.

Now she has a choice. Accept the Fox News debate and go for a KO or keep campaigning in the swing states and try to win that way. 

By the sounds of it, they want the 2nd debate.  That's a smart and aggressive choice by her and her campaign.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Like I said, people would ultimately judge Trump's performance on their perception of his anger.  So far it looks like he's being judged hard on it.  I'm a bit surprised because he's usually p*ssed off about one thing or another.

Kamala may have picked back up the steam that she had recently lost.

Now she has a choice. Accept the Fox News debate and go for a KO or keep campaigning in the swing states and try to win that way. 

By the sounds of it, they want the 2nd debate.  That's a smart and aggressive choice by her and her campaign.

Trump is finished. It is over. 

It would be nice if the media would hammer this home and require TRUMP and Vance to back up their claims.

Thing is, they won't. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/jd-vance-ohio-police-no-reports-haitian-immigrants-harming-pets-rcna170271

Ohio police have 'no credible reports' of Haitian immigrants harming pets, contradicting JD Vance's claim

Vance wrote on X that "people have had their pets abducted and eaten by people who shouldn’t be in this country." Police say they haven't seen evidence.
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

I gotta say I wished she’d have gone even harder on him. Been a little less polite. But I guess it’s a balancing act to not come off as too shrill, which they’d judge a woman on much harsher.  Donny can act like a demented crazy ass bitch and get away with it

Honestly I don’t think the needle moved much either way. I’m hoping I’m wrong and Harris got a bump

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

Harris has had 3.5 years to make changes. Why hasn't she fixed anything to date? 3.5 years of higher gas, food, violent offenders being let into country, wars started. If you don't like Trump fair enough, but please don't sit there and say she will/done a great job. Talk is cheap. Can't even blame her tho she's just the puppet. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

Glad I didn't start a drinking game where I had to take a shot every time Trump mentioned the millions of people flooding into our country. I'd have been comatose a half hour ago.

Somebody posted this a while back. I’ve been playing along with this tonight, so I’m in the bag, and fallinggggg further behind

IMG_2127.jpeg

• Vintage 1